Need help with seedlings please

• Thread starter Stevenh82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RR1

RR1

Hi, this is my first time growing canabis and everything was fine until 4 days ago when my 3 seedlings started to droop and 1 has a brown spot on it. Any opinions about what's wrong with them anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
If you are doing seedlings or small clones, you should use something like plain old Pro-Mix, with nothing in it. I don't feed them anything till about 4 leaf sets or so, then very mild. Thats the problem with some of these ready made soils, too hot for babies. If that's the case, gently transplant into something mild, then over water a bit with plain water.
Good luck,
RR1

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Is that the medium as it came, or have you fed the seedlings?
Hi, its coca coir with perlite, humidity is at 60-65% and fresh air pumped in every half hour for 15 min. I haven't fed them anything as got told to wait 2 weeks and they only 1 week. I did over water them a bit as the ph was slightly off so got told to flush them with 6 ph water because the runoff was closer to 7

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I've got ts1000 mars hydro led light about 2.5 foot above seedlings. The temp sits around 24 degree Celsius, when the extractor on it drops a degree or 2
Hmmm I'm not sure about the mars can you download light meter by my mobile tools dev and give a lux reading at the top of the plant?

Also move them off the floor. 25-26c would be ideal for lights on.

What are the nighttime temps?

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Hmmm I'm not sure about the mars can you download light meter by my mobile tools dev and give a lux reading at the top of the plant?

Also move them off the floor. 25-26c would be ideal for lights on.

What are the nighttime temps?
Night time temp is same as day, I read that with them being autos they dint need less heat when lights are off.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Night time temp is same as day, I read that with them being autos they dint need less heat when lights are off.
Not sure where you read that but it makes no sense at all. None the less thise temps are fine.

I would raise the light to 3' but if you can test the lux it would be much better.

Also start feeding it daily at about 200-300ppm. Water in the beginning of lights on.

Ph and temp adjust the nutrient solution.

What is your source water ph and ppm?

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Not sure where you read that but it makes no sense at all. None the less thise temps are fine.

I would raise the light to 3' but if you can test the lux it would be much better.

Also start feeding it daily at about 200-300ppm. Water in the beginning of lights on.

Ph and temp adjust the nutrient solution.

What is your source water ph and ppm?
Its tap water I use about 7ph and I haven't fed them nutrients yet.I'll raise the light to 3 foot. I've got calmag and other bloom stuff I just went and picked up different soil should I transplant them or just leave them in coco coir. Do you think I should lower the temp at night like I said I've no got a clue only know what I've read on online forms. Thanks

Top Bottom