Need help with seedlings please

• Thread starter Stevenh82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Aw cheers mate

Aw cheers mate.

Another thing 1 plant is really stretching like alot. I dont know if its light too high, light too low or what not.
So GH 3 part clone system. Only use that and the cal mag if needed. Did it come with a feed chart?

If it were me.... I know thais won't coincide with the feed chart but probably a 1-1-1 dose from start to finish but leta see the chart

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So move the light to 26" or about 8000-10000 lux.

And feed as per chart as its for drain to waste. Surprisingly these numbers (ppm) are pretty good and not over inflated like every other nutrient feed chart.

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

So GH 3 part clone system. Only use that and the cal mag if needed. Did it come with a feed chart?

If it were me.... I know thais won't coincide with the feed chart but probably a 1-1-1 dose from start to finish but leta see the
Hi, no I didn't recieve a feed chart for the nutrients. I found a chart online tho on you tube. 1-1-1?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So mix up 1 gal as per chart in 21-22c water. Then ph it down to 5.6-5.8.

You will want a sulfuric or phosphoric acid based ph down. Not citric as it reacts poorly with bicarbonate and is not as stable

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

And feed as per chart as its for drain to waste. Surprisingly these numbers (ppm) are pretty good and not over inflated like every other nutrient feed chart.

Aw that's great Thanks very much, I'll let you know how they get on. Glad I came across this site. Thankyou aqua man and everyone for your help really appreciated.👍

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Aw that's great Thanks very much, I'll let you know how they get on. Glad I came across this site. Thankyou aqua man and everyone for your help really appreciated.👍

I

I Dimmed the light and put it too 26". Is this ok?

Screenshot 20201128 175028 Light Meter
Badchoice

Badchoice

Don’t thank me man lol I’m a hydro person so my advice on soil grows is gonna be very little but I just happen to notice aquas post and had a tad bit of info to pass on

Badchoice

Badchoice

I will give ya these two pics to help ya understand more things as you go along, the one pic is a heat to humidity chart posted in a different thread I’ve done. It’s a good guide point specially with mars hydro i run a ts600 and with my set up at 17” away the top of the canopy with a heat gun is 69 to 71 f idk what that is in c sry I’m a American lol but point being mars hydro actually don’t produce alot of heat so their might a few small factors to tweak

2F85EFB1 C5A1 4530 BFE6 7EC6EBF59F9C
976FE1C7 0B4F 48A9 A63B C2882CD1A18A
Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Hi all hope all is well, a little update the plants have come on great leaves have lifted up and they look good. I've started giving them liquid oxygen for their roots is it beneficial for them and also wanted to ask about co2 I'm currently putting 1 tablet in water once per week. Is that enough co2 as cant find any info online that's helpful. Tha is in advance.

20201202 080748
20201130 163239
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi all hope all is well, a little update the plants have come on great leaves have lifted up and they look good. I've started giving them liquid oxygen for their roots is it beneficial for them and also wanted to ask about co2 I'm currently putting 1 tablet in water once per week. Is that enough co2 as cant find any info online that's helpful. Tha is in advance.
Stop the liquid o2 and co2.they are gimmicks its a waste of money wy and plants take up co2 from the air not the roots. Those tabs are for aquariums and like I say they are gimmicks

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Stop the liquid o2 and co2.they are gimmicks its a waste of money wy and plants take up co2 from the air not the roots. Those tabs are for aquariums and like I say they are gimmicks
Aww is it, loads of ppl on forms swear by it saying they get better yields. Ok cheers al bin them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom