Need help with seedlings please

• Thread starter Stevenh82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Not sure where you read that but it makes no sense at all. None the less thise temps are fine.

I would raise the light to 3' but if you can test the lux it would be much better.

Also start feeding it daily at about 200-300ppm. Water in the beginning of lights on.

Ph and temp adjust the nutrient solution.

What is your source water ph and ppm?
I meant to say I'd need to buy something to measure light lux. I'll look on amazon just now

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Its tap water I use about 7ph and I haven't fed them nutrients yet.I'll raise the light to 3 foot. I've got calmag and other bloom stuff I just went and picked up different soil should I transplant them or just leave them in coco coir. Do you think I should lower the temp at night like I said I've no got a clue only know what I've read on online forms. Thanks
Temps fine. Don't transplant until they are established and starting to fill the container with roots. What soil did you get. I dont think its good to change the media if at all possible start them in the type media you intend to use.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah the lighting is fine can even prob go 26" or so.

What the tap water ppm?

Ph of 7 is way to high for coco.

I would mix up 200-300ppm of nutrients... water temperature about 21-22 c ph it down to 5.6 to 5.8 and pour through until you get runoff equal to the cup size.

After your answers it seem like ph may be the issue.

In coco its next to impossible to over water and you need to do it daily right now. Concentrate on ppm, ph and temp and should fix any issues.

Stevenh82

Stevenh82

Yeah the lighting is fine can even prob go 26" or so.

What the tap water ppm?

Ph of 7 is way to high for coco.

I would mix up 200-300ppm of nutrients... water temperature about 21-22 c ph it down to 5.6 to 5.8 and pour through until you get runoff equal to the cup size.

After your answers it seem like ph may be the issue.

In coco its next to impossible to over water and you need to do it daily right now. Concentrate on ppm, ph and temp and should fix any issues.
Ok great thankyou soo much guys, I dont know tap waters ppm to be honest mate. I have been reducing ph from 7 to 6.5 since they hatched. I'll try everything you've said and how they respond thankyou.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok great thankyou soo much guys, I dont know tap waters ppm to be honest mate. I have been reducing ph from 7 to 6.5 since they hatched. I'll try everything you've said and how they respond thankyou.
Do you have a ppm meter?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Also what nutrients do you have for grow? May as well get it sorted fully for ya

Top Bottom