Prefer Clear as the color

Must be under $200 shipped the lower the better please

Custom glass blowers welcome "you know what to do"

Hope you all can help

Thanks

:bong2:

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Pauly. Sorry I'm late to the meeting. This is what I picked up today.

SAM 0049

My new Pure "P-7"(whatever that means). Not a big fan of crazy worked on piece's. Just like something nice that's durable, and will make me see flying elephants. This thing does the job. 3ft of solid glass. If you live near oceanside their s a place called outerlimits. $180 out the door. Good luck on your quest for an awesome piece. There always fun. Peace

O

ojd

ive bought a few pieces of wildrock glass recently
very nice glass
best ive ever had for sure
im more of a joint guy but this bong is winning me over more and more
i only smoke extracts and import hashes on the bong as i find buds lose alot of the flavour so i prefer it in joints

check out everyonedoesit.com for some wildrock pieces
i bought the wierd shaped bong plus a sherlock pipe that also doubles up as an ash catcher for the same bong

peace

G

Gartner

Hey what up glass art connoisseurs?

I am currently in the market for a new bong

Must be glass on glass

Precolater

Prefer Clear as the color

Must be under $200 shipped the lower the better please

Custom glass blowers welcome "you know what to do"

Hope you all can help

Thanks

:bong2:

smoke wire has the best collections of glass bong
The glass used is usually hard walled borosil glass. The Color changing glass is either fumed with gold or silver to create the shimmering color effects that you see. Our water pipes are unique statements of style because of the quality of materials used and the perfect blend of interactive color designs used. , hope you got the exact place....

:harvest:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Sheldon black makes bad ass bongs and there nit that expensive I. Got a 16 or 18 in glass on glass clear for like 200 even and it's the shit that's just my input hope this helps

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
My bad it's 2ft the one I got lol super sturdy I've dropped it twice from waste high and it's hasn't broke or cracked I love it I was thinking if getting a tsunami those are bad ass as well

T

TheIronLung317

aqualab is the place to go. I go there a few times a month1 Its like five minutes from my pad. They had the latest and the greatest, but for 2 bills you wont get much. they have the top notch shit. you need to pay to play!!

Top Bottom