Need solid advice

• Thread starter 603cannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Formallyhap

Formallyhap

those stick them in the soil ph things are almost always worthless and way off. Best to water to run off and check the ph of the run off.

dire wolf

dire wolf

600 wtt metal halide , is it too hot in the room , do you have good air circulation , i've seen diesels crap out from heat stress when others can tolerate it ....
Just a thought
How did you get the plant ? Seed ? Clone ? Whos sd is it ?
( if you dont mind me asking )

Last edited:
603cannabis

603cannabis

mollasses is for calcium and magnesium in a quick low dose bioavailable kick and to jumpstart the microbes if you low in any micros

but if you're already doing that, then you aren't dealing with that

what's your soil? What is buffering your soil PH?
Are you just Ph ing your feed water?
I add molasses and em-1 weekly in watering along with a couple ferments so microbes shouldn’t be any issue I’m running so-hum

603cannabis

603cannabis

those stick them in the soil ph things are almost always worthless and way off. Best to water to run off and check the ph of the run off.
You can count on your run off to be accurate? Every time I have checked ph of run off on any plants it’s been way off, I did check it and it was around 4 which would be low by 2.5 from what I’ve been watering

603cannabis

603cannabis

600 wtt metal halide , is it too hot in the room , do you have good air circulation , i've seen diesels crap out from heat stress when others can tolerate it ....
Just a thought
How did you get the plant ? Seed ? Clone ? Whos sd is it ?
( if you dont mind me asking )
Yeah I have good air circulation stays around 75-78 with around 40-50 rh and it’s been doing great growing fast, until about a week and a half ago then this started to happen and slowed the growth. It’s from seed part of a pheno hunt I grew 4 last run and 3 of them hermied so I junk them and popped new Beans took clones off this one because it was doing well until now it’s a fire creek og cross with an old east coast sour diesel plant supposedly a 10 year old cut, trying to bring back old genetics

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You can count on your run off to be accurate? Every time I have checked ph of run off on any plants it’s been way off, I did check it and it was around 4 which would be low by 2.5 from what I’ve been watering

Low runoff ph usually means too much nute buildup.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Sounds like not a very good strain.
Was never a fan of it myself.
The one i got is good , its beyond good.....
In the case of real sour diesel , "good" is measured in final product , aroma , terpines , taste , and high ....

Yield , and bag appeal aint bad either

Its finicky , thats all
All the copies and watered down hybrids , now thats a different story ....
Some aren't worth the effort

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Damn lol i just popped 7.
Hey HeLLf , i wouldn't give up on them , who's seeds are they ?
Sour diesel is a name carried on from the eighties , the finicky one im talki g about is a 25 year old clone , many really nice hybrids were made over the years , depends who and how , its well worth giving em a chance

Check out the thread " kims begginer grow" , its her first grow with any cannabis plant , shes using super silver sour diesel haze genetics , they look killer , some phenos look stretchy , but thats typical

I would not determine a bad choice was made by my comments or any one elses on this thread .....

To me the sour diesel is king , if you get a good plant , you will be happy...

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yeah I have good air circulation stays around 75-78 with around 40-50 rh and it’s been doing great growing fast, until about a week and a half ago then this started to happen and slowed the growth. It’s from seed part of a pheno hunt I grew 4 last run and 3 of them hermied so I junk them and popped new Beans took clones off this one because it was doing well until now it’s a fire creek og cross with an old east coast sour diesel plant supposedly a 10 year old cut, trying to bring back old genetics
Oh , sorry , i grew out a pack of those also , and ran into some issues .....
That might be your problem

dire wolf

dire wolf

If your trying to bring back old genetics , thats going to be a rough ride.....

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

Hey HeLLf , i wouldn't give up on them , who's seeds are they ?
Sour diesel is a name carried on from the eighties , the finicky one im talki g about is a 25 year old clone , many really nice hybrids were made over the years , depends who and how , its well worth giving em a chance

Check out the thread " kims begginer grow" , its her first grow with any cannabis plant , shes using super silver sour diesel haze genetics , they look killer , some phenos look stretchy , but thats typical

I would not determine a bad choice was made by my comments or any one elses on this thread .....

To me the sour diesel is king , if you get a good plant , you will be happy...
They were bag seed, buds were killer stuff, real top shelf stuff. It's probably cross pollinated though who knows. I don't give up on stains until i grow em out. Just hate the catering, but i do it.

dire wolf

dire wolf

They were bag seed, buds were killer stuff, real top shelf stuff. It's probably cross pollinated though who knows. I don't give up on stains until i grow em out. Just hate the catering, but i do it.
Oh , yea i got ya , so those werent the competition seeds , i was thinking of 603 post.

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Also , looks like you recently "fimmed" them , i mean the others , did you train or top these ? Somerimes that sets em back , i know training dosent cause the colored nute issues you are presenting , but sometimes the plant will lose its stride when trained from shock , leading to other issues ,
Also , whats that hay looking stuff on top dressing , could lead to ph fluctations if its acidic.....

dire wolf

dire wolf

Sorry 603 , i accidently posted answers to helfirez

Hey 603 , did you create the living soil yourself ?
Can be hotspots and over rich causing problems also...

If you are determined enough , you can take a clone , and grow her out in promix and bottle nutes to compare how she responds ....
Would be a very informative side by side ...

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey hell , catering = learning , so at least theres an upside 😊

dire wolf

dire wolf

So you have clones of this one ?? And they are doing well ? Dang , thats a whole different story .....

So i might ......... give this one some tough love ,and if she dont respond , and you have good clones .....
Give her the axe

Top Bottom