Need solid advice

• Thread starter 603cannabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
603cannabis

603cannabis

Sorry 603 , i accidently posted answers to helfirez

Hey 603 , did you create the living soil yourself ?
Can be hotspots and over rich causing problems also...

If you are determined enough , you can take a clone , and grow her out in promix and bottle nutes to compare how she responds ....
Would be a very informative side by side ...
I have 3 clones of it and so-hum is the soil I only amend the soil when it’s showing deficiency normally before bloom, I did fim the top only rest is just LST. the clones just rooted so we will see, I ran this before, 4 plants and didn’t run into any issues with them until bloom 3 threw nanners so I chopped them

603cannabis

603cannabis

Low runoff ph usually means too much nute buildup.
The only problem with that is I get that same low ph on run off on plants that are in straight so-hum soil no nutrients added besides what it comes with, that’s why I’ve never trusted it but i “flushed” it last night and gunna run a molasses gro kashi tea through it hopefully strip excess calcium and what not and see if it improves thanks for your help so far! Thank you to everyone that has commented!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The only problem with that is I get that same low ph on run off on plants that are in straight so-hum soil no nutrients added besides what it comes with, that’s why I’ve never trusted it but i “flushed” it last night and gunna run a molasses gro kashi tea through it hopefully strip excess calcium and what not and see if it improves thanks for your help so far! Thank you to everyone that has commented!

Only thing i can add is that overwatering (watering too often) will also result in high ppm low ph runoff.

And my advice assumes there is a proper buffer in your soil. Lime or oyster shell.

603cannabis

603cannabis

Only thing i can add is that overwatering (watering too often) will also result in high ppm low ph runoff.

And my advice assumes there is a proper buffer in your soil. Lime or oyster shell.
Not sure if there is oyster shell or lime in so-hum I’ll have to look, thanks for the advice I’ll have to keep that in mind back to less is more in a lot of aspects

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

"SoHum Living Soils® are pH balanced for cannabis. The high organic matter levels serve as a buffer and help compensate for watering that may increase or decrease the pH of the soil."

I gotta admit, I don't buy that.

Formallyhap

Formallyhap

it seems like there isn't lime or oyster in it, but good luck figuring that out because their website is all marketing bullshit

603cannabis

603cannabis

it seems like there isn't lime or oyster in it, but good luck figuring that out because their website is all marketing bullshit
Thanks bro I’ve liked the soil tried pro mix and it’s alright dries out faster imo gunna try Michigan mix next

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea , the ones from vermont , how did the finished bud look , seems like a great project with fine genetics , i still have a pack of the w river seeds , couldent germ them in time for the competition , but now i guess they extended it .....
Hermis in late flower dont bother me....

603cannabis

603cannabis

Yea , the ones from vermont , how did the finished bud look , seems like a great project with fine genetics , i still have a pack of the w river seeds , couldent germ them in time for the competition , but now i guess they extended it .....
Hermis in late flower dont bother me....
The bud was good, wasn’t anything trophy worthy that’s for sure I don’t have any pics but this is like week 6 or 7 I’ll be interested in the winning pheno, I’ve seen some people’s grows of it and it looks like fire. Hoping this one does well

5E684E24 23BE 4784 8119 7DB59C5236B2
Top Bottom