Need some advice. Plants were perfect last time I watered

• Thread starter MaverickNEA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

Ok guys....here's an update. Plants did look like they were coming back but still looks like something is still going on. As you can see in the photos. Plants are still growing. Does it look like a magnesium deficiency?

Screenshot 20211130 162739 Gallery
Screenshot 20211130 162731 Gallery
Screenshot 20211130 162723 Gallery
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Ok guys....here's an update. Plants did look like they were coming back but still looks like something is still going on. As you can see in the photos. Plants are still growing. Does it look like a magnesium deficiency?
light stress, raise the lights..
what do you feed? and how much per gallon?

422src

422src

Hmmm......I'd probably have better luck with plastic pots and ditch the fabric ones. 🤔 We don't have a store around here with good soil. Just the garbage from Walmart that says enriched with miracle grow. I had no choice. I may have to make a trip to the city for good soil.
I ordered my Fox Farm soil from Amazon, comes in a box.

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

light stress, raise the lights..
what do you feed? and how much per gallon?
Lights are 22 inches from the top of the plants. I am using advanced nutrients (iguana juice). Ph is 6.3 and the ppm of the last feeding/watering was 750. The medium is Sunshine mix #4. These were transplanted about five days ago. My light in my 4x4 tent is a

Phlizon Pro Series 2000W LED Grow Light 4x4ft Full Spectrum LED.​

Screenshot 20211130 181913 Gallery
Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lights are 22 inches from the top of the plants. I am using advanced nutrients (iguana juice). Ph is 6.3 and the ppm of the last feeding/watering was 750. The medium is Sunshine mix #4. These were transplanted about five days ago. My light in my 4x4 tent is a

Phlizon Pro Series 2000W LED Grow Light 4x4ft Full Spectrum LED.​

do you have it on 100%? either way it’s too close raise up to 36 inches..

tobh

tobh

Supporter
mag and calcium deficiency induced by too intense of light without high enough ppm. raise the light. those leaves won't recover from the necrosis, that's the cells collapsing due to the calcium deficiency.

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

Well.....the leaves that suffered because of the light being to close are still the same but.....having a big growth spurt now. Also, the new leaves look great. The leaves are kind of reaching toward the light now.

Screenshot 20211202 203031 Gallery
Screenshot 20211202 203009 Gallery
GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Looks good. Heavy stripes/damage won’t go away and may get worse eventually. Look to the new growth which looks good. Sorry if you already knew that lol. 👍

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

Looks good. Heavy stripes/damage won’t go away and may get worse eventually. Look to the new growth which looks good. Sorry if you already knew that lol. 👍
No worries.....I'm just glad the new growth is coming in nicely. I didn't think my lights were too close but....I was wrong. They seem to be growing super fast now. I was a bit worried after the transplanting. I'm still going to update this grow once per week. Hopefully all goes well. 👍

Mugwort

Mugwort

My little bit of knowledge tells me a 5gal pot it too large for their current size...which can lead to watering problems!

CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
I start from seed in 7 gallon pots and i dont have watering problems just have to pay attention to the amount of water and when to water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom