Need some advice. Plants were perfect last time I watered

• Thread starter MaverickNEA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CactusJack1

CactusJack1

Supporter
It is a fermented fertilizer, full of B vitamins, minerals, amino acids, organic whole foods, kelp, molasses and organic beet root juice. A literal superfood for your soil. the white fuzz i was talking about is called mycelium its good stuff.

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

It is a fermented fertilizer, full of B vitamins, minerals, amino acids, organic whole foods, kelp, molasses and organic beet root juice. A literal superfood for your soil. the white fuzz i was talking about is called mycelium its good stuff.
I may try that stuff. I'll see if they have it at the store I buy my grow supplies from. If not, I'll order it. My advanced nutrients won't last forever. 👍

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

Next water/feeding....I'm going to try to get up to 850/900 ppm. Still at 6.3 ph. When I start to flower these later.....should I change my ph or keep it the same? I know my ppm's will go up in flowering. 👍

PK1

PK1

Supporter
have you ever tested your water parameters after you've added your nutrients and all? what kind of soil?

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

have you ever tested your water parameters after you've added your nutrients and all? what kind of soil?
I use Sunshine mix #4. I test my water ppm and ph before I add nutrients (advanced nutrients-iguana juice and ancient earth) and test ppm and ph after I mix the nutrients in the water. I also test the run off every second water/feeding.

R

RioStonDLikeDaWhiteboys

Hmmm......I'd probably have better luck with plastic pots and ditch the fabric ones. 🤔 We don't have a store around here with good soil. Just the garbage from Walmart that says enriched with miracle grow. I had no choice. I may have to make a trip to the city for good soil.
U can order soil. I use Brut Supersoil..cheaper than namebran n good stuff! But basically any organic soul will do! Don't believe the hype

MaverickNEA

MaverickNEA

They sure look a lot better then a few weeks ago. Should be some good smoke coming your way !!!
Should have a bunch but I hope they are all females. I have a mix of fem and reg. The two Northern Lights and the two Blue Skunk are regs. The Jack Herer and Godfather OG are fem. Fingers crossed.

sunwestgenetics

sunwestgenetics

Need some advice. Plants were perfect last time I watered.....which was three days prior. What's going on? Info below:

Ph: 6.3
Not feeding yet. Just water as soil has some food in it. I also added worm castings, blood meal and bone meal. Was going to start feeding advanced nutrients when they are a bit bigger.
YOUR PLANT NEED MORE WATER MATE. :D

Observationist

Observationist

Weed grows in soil and dirt naturally though...Boom!

Soil is more organically rich though and sifting. Dirt is very compressed and hard to manage. There really is a true difference.
Don’t mention spiderfarmer…you’ll really piss him off then

Latest posts

Top Bottom