Need some help and advice.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

These are stunted 2 month old photo plants. They seem to be pulling out of it. 1 has not and the structure looks strange to me. I need advice and a general diagnosis. Lmk if yall need more pics. I just started lst yesterday so they are recoving and tied down.

Need some help and advice
Need some help and advice 2
Need some help and advice 3
Need some help and advice 4
Need some help and advice 5
Need some help and advice 6
Need some help and advice 7
Need some help and advice 8
Need some help and advice 9
Need some help and advice 10
Need some help and advice 11
Need some help and advice 12
Need some help and advice 13
Need some help and advice 14
detroitjoe

detroitjoe

The main stalk is a pleathora of information.

The color, shape and size along with break strength shows you whats actually taking place on the inside producing what you see visually on the outside

good luck

growsince79

growsince79

These are stunted 2 month old photo plants. They seem to be pulling out of it. 1 has not and the structure looks strange to me. I need advice and a general diagnosis. Lmk if yall need more pics. I just started lst yesterday so they are recoving and tied down.
The foil covering the soil doesn't help.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

The plants had fungus gnats and the t shirts stop them from breeding n the tinfoil has a homemade repellant on in ...I didn't wanna spay anything on the plants or the soil

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

The main stalk is a pleathora of information.

The color, shape and size along with break strength shows you whats actually taking place on the inside producing what you see visually on the outside

good luck
How do I interpret the main stalk ? What do these main staulks tell you

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

your the one who should be answering those questions. are you not a cultivator?
Did you not read the thread? Or read the category you are in? Or read the actual conversation ...at all? I'm asking for advice and suggestions,meaning I'm trying to learn,of course I have methods and signs of health and status I use but I don't know everything about anything .....I made it clear I'm asking for advice,ideas and suggestions, its hard to do any of those things if I act like I know it all or get into pissing matches with people over info,or be petty ........

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I can not see the pots or how they drain.
These look a bit over watered which is probably because of poor drainage.
You also have a couple of spots on leaves that could very well be root rot.

The foil over the pot is not necessary unless its outside in a heat wave.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yes when i got them they was over watered in bad pots with root rot n maggots and heavy mold n fungus gnats infestation ....the plants where dried out and are transplanted and in good breathing organic soil. The t shirts stop fungus gnats from breeding ...they are gone i keep shirt over dirt for abot 10 days as nedded. I will remove then very soon . I made a home made pest repellant and have nursed them back from the dead they have fully recovered dxcepf the smallest but they r healthy n growing. The damaged leaves are wats left from gnat damage new growth is green and hearty ...these picsare old ..they have grown and ive started lst ...ill post pics below

20210928 194112
20210928 194314
20210928 194243
20210928 194337
20210928 194326
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Ill take better pics soon they are 1 ft n 2 ft tall. Ill be flowering in about 6 inches .at this new rate thats like 3 or 4 days ...i
Ok. And you have the tin foil there for ???
I diddnt want to spray the plants with my repellent so i spray the tinfoil n it really helps sick plants with side light also

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Ill take better pics soon they are 1 ft n 2 ft tall. Ill be flowering in about 6 inches .at this new rate thats like 3 or 4 days ...i

I diddnt want to spray the plants with my repellent so i spray the tinfoil n it really helps sick plants with side light also
Ok. So what is in this repellent you made?

growsince79

growsince79

I heard on the news all the kids are spraying weed and cigarettets with repellent to get high. Getting high on cutters and eating tide pods. I wouldn't put repellent in the same room as my plants. If its that bad, throw em away and start over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom