Need some help and advice.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

They have a little bit of nute burn on the tips, but no big deal, thats normal.
They look fine.
Yes i did notice that...ive not used any nutrients ...is that still normal ? Or could be something else ? ...i also trimmed them n smoked the sun leaves and i shit yall not it smelled like dank ass bud and i even got a cbd like high ...im very impressed with the smokability ...i never had such young plants smell n taste so strong ...

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yes i did notice that...ive not used any nutrients ...is that still normal ? Or could be something else ? ...i also trimmed them n smoked the sun leaves and i shit yall not it smelled like dank ass bud and i even got a cbd like high ...im very impressed with the smokability ...i never had such young plants smell n taste so strong

Im a bit curious about the tips though..i also thought of nute burn as well... but i grow organically until flowering and then i start juicing. To maximize root development ya know....could my soil be causing the nute burn ? Or could we be mistaken ? Lmk what yall thinking and about any suggestions or pic requests ...

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Yes i did notice that...ive not used any nutrients ...is that still normal ? Or could be something else ? ...i also trimmed them n smoked the sun leaves and i shit yall not it smelled like dank ass bud and i even got a cbd like high ...im very impressed with the smokability ...i never had such young plants smell n taste so strong ...
Yall don't sample ur plants thru out the grow ?? ..sooo I am a weirdo then ??? LMAO

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

True,true ,so u think I should Skip the big bloom at like mid flower and stay organic ?
Yea your right plus I want a accurate example of the stages and bud quality of stunts. Ill keep the ladies natural ..no makeup lol

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

My goal with this thread is to observe the life cycle of stunted pot plants. I will begin taking pics daily during flowering.I would like to discover if stunted plants can produce potent budz like I've heard and the best methods to grow a stunt plant as well as ways to prevent or cure the random stunts that pop up in every grow. I wish to gather all the info about this condition and make a comprehensive grow method,to prevent or cure while maximizing plant development. So please don't be shy and tell me your ideas,observations and techniques. I am currently beginning the process of prepping for flowering in about 2weeks. I look forward to yalls input and appreciate the responses. Y'all are much more active then other forums

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok at the risk of, as you put "making myself look dumb" let's go over some things here.

There title is "NEED SOME HELP AND ADVICE" not "DISCUSSION OF RANDOMLY STUNTED PLANTS" which I'm gonna go ahead and say these are not randomly stunted as you stated the reasons.

Further your first post here. Specifically states you are looking for help and a diagnosis not a discussion which is what you changed the topic too. In which I replied I believe they are struggling because the soil is not breathing.

These are stunted 2 month old photo plants. They seem to be pulling out of it. 1 has not and the structure looks strange to me. I need advice and a general diagnosis. Lmk if yall need more pics. I just started lst yesterday so they are recoving and tied down.

Further to that you go forward to state they are all better 1 day later thanks to your methods and then change the purpose of the thread as stated in your first post.

then after bring it up You state the thread is for different reason and go on a rant like a 2yrs old.

Long story short your bugs, watering and covering the pots has lead to poor plant health NOT random stunting which you claim to be the reason for starting this thread so twist it how ya like but a spade is a spade.

I know your type... I call then askholes and it shows.

I'm not shitting on your thread I'm simply calling it as I see it. I don't understand why it was started asking for help and advice then stating everything was fixed and this thread is to discuss random stunting.

But to answer you a stunted plant once healthy will flower fine. You should wait until they are healthy to flip. Don't overwater, prevent bug infestations don't cover the pots so the soil cannot breathe. Sticky traps and BTI usually does the trick with FG and yeah there are some things to help transition them but I'm ot going to bother.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Ok at the risk of, as you put "making myself look dumb" let's go over some things here.

There title is "NEED SOME HELP AND ADVICE" not "DISCUSSION OF RANDOMLY STUNTED PLANTS" which I'm gonna go ahead and say these are not randomly stunted as you stated the reasons.

Further your first post here. Specifically states you are looking for help and a diagnosis not a discussion which is what you changed the topic too. In which I replied I believe they are struggling because the soil is not breathing.

Further to that you go forward to state they are all better 1 day later thanks to your methods and then change the purpose of the thread as stated in your first post.

then after bring it up You state the thread is for different reason and go on a rant like a 2yrs old.

Long story short your bugs, watering and covering the pots has lead to poor plant health NOT random stunting which you claim to be the reason for starting this thread so twist it how ya like but a spade is a spade.

I'm not shitting on your thread I'm simply calling it as I see it. I don't understand why it was started asking for help and advice then stating everything was fixed and this thread is to discuss random stunting.

But to answer you a stunted plant once healthy will flower fine. You should wait until they are healthy to flip. Don't overwater, prevent bug infestations don't cover the pots so the soil cannot breathe. Sticky traps and BTI usually does the trick with FG and yeah there are some things to help transition them but I'm ot going to bother.
Bro ...anyone can read the thread and see what happened here? Your rude and petty af and since your "that guy" with member next to your name so you think your comments and statements mean more then everyone elses on the site and when I called you out for not reading the thread entirely and chiming in with a unnecessary insult even though you diddnt read a damn thing, you got madd....and now what your claiming is literally a straight up lie.... Are you really trying to say im faking all this lmao .....well this will really piss you off but I .....HAVE PROOF..... read my introduction post from 2 weeks ago I made this entire profile to discuss stunted plants EVERYONE CAN GO CHECK THIS RIGHT NOW...says the exact same things I told you in this thread and while your at it read my 1st post from 2 1/2 weeks ago ...make sure you read the whole thing this time.... and you will see that Ive been saying the exact same things an asking the exact same questions....this is what I meant when I warned you about making yourself look dumb and petty....you did not listen.....and now you look like a liar as well .....I did warn you .....but it looks like your ego wont let this go? you just cant stand being wrong and you will run your mouth and pretend altering the facts and taking everything out of context will magically makes you right .....yet you call me a 2 yr old...Guys read my older posts and my profile ..it will show you he is either not reading the entire thread or he is lying...AGAIN

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Nice thats good to hear..ive always heard so many diffrent things about stunts ...wat have you noticed that is diffrent between normal vs stunt plants ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Bro ...anyone can read the thread and see what happened here? Your rude and petty af and since your "that guy" with member next to your name so you think your comments and statements mean more then everyone elses on the site and when I called you out for not reading the thread entirely and chiming in with a unnecessary insult even though you diddnt read a damn thing, you got madd....and now what your claiming is literally a straight up lie.... Are you really trying to say im faking all this lmao .....well this will really piss you off but I .....HAVE PROOF..... read my introduction post from 2 weeks ago I made this entire profile to discuss stunted plants EVERYONE CAN GO CHECK THIS RIGHT NOW...says the exact same things I told you in this thread and while your at it read my 1st post from 2 1/2 weeks ago ...make sure you read the whole thing this time.... and you will see that Ive been saying the exact same things an asking the exact same questions....this is what I meant when I warned you about making yourself look dumb and petty....you did not listen.....and now you look like a liar as well .....I did warn you .....but it looks like your ego wont let this go? you just cant stand being wrong and you will run your mouth and pretend altering the facts and taking everything out of context will magically makes you right .....yet you call me a 2 yr old...Guys read my older posts and my profile ..it will show you he is either not reading the entire thread or he is lying...AGAIN
Lol no insult bro... likebi said calling it the way I see it is all as I explained in my last post.

I could care less what your opinion of me is... i spend countless hours helping people as much as possible here. As I'm sure almost any member here has seen. But that doesn't even matter here.

I don't think my opinion means any more than anyone else's because I'm a member here.... personally don't feel I'm that guy that goes around trying to start stuff here. Usually quite the opposite as I am a Staff member here.

So proof 2 weeks ago you made a thread to discus it and then you made another that's titled help and advice? This is a quote from your first post.
They seem to be pulling out of it. 1 has not and the structure looks strange to me. I need advice and a general diagnosis
Idk seems like your asking for advice and a diagnosis to me...forst post from your other thread.

Thread 'Hello my fellow botanists ✌' https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/hello-my-fellow-botanists-✌.132172/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom