Need some help and advice.

• Thread starter AngeRBizcuTT480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mugwort

Mugwort

Wow!?!? This gentleman posts a few minutes ago and already has a 1/2 dozen responses. I have a plant in trouble and posted asking for help and received no responses. Posted a second time and got one response ( thx comfnumb). Usually people have to meet me in person before they start ignoring me 😊. I ended up chucking the plant!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Wow!?!? This gentleman posts a few minutes ago and already has a 1/2 dozen responses. I have a plant in trouble and posted asking for help and received no responses. Posted a second time and got one response ( thx comfnumb). Usually people have to meet me in person before they start ignoring me 😊. I ended up chucking the plant!
Bummer man. Sometimes we miss threads because of the way the forum is laid out. Hopefully, we don't miss it again, but you should feel free to tag me, @Aqua Man, @Dirtbag, @Frankster73 or someone else. That way, it's in our heart list and we will get to it as soon as we can.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Nice pics bro..wat was it ? Did u figure out if it was contagious ?

Mugwort

Mugwort

Nice pics bro..wat was it ? Did u figure out if it was contagious ?
I think confortably numb hit the nail on the head. What I probably should’ve done was check the runoff pH and started from there. I’m new to this hobby (not a hobby anymore...growing for my lil sis who was just diagnosed with breast cancer) but have perpetually grown for 5 grows. This forum has helped so much! Thanks to people like comfortably numb, aqua man, etc. I have learned the basics, most importantly not to overwater, overfeed, etc. This particular plant is one of five clones that was grown in same soil, watered and fed same time, under same light but only one to have this problem. I’m sure I would’ve found a pH problem which led to the Manganese problem that numb said it was. Just didn’t feel like taking the time to flush it and get it back in shape. It was one of five clones that were vegetating and waiting to go into a tent that had plants that I was getting ready to harvest. Five plants are too difficult to manage in a 4x4 tent anyway for me...not to mention three different strains!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I think confortably numb hit the nail on the head. What I probably should’ve done was check the runoff pH and started from there. I’m new to this hobby (not a hobby anymore...growing for my lil sis who was just diagnosed with breast cancer) but have perpetually grown for 5 grows. This forum has helped so much! Thanks to people like comfortably numb, aqua man, etc. I have learned the basics, most importantly not to overwater, overfeed, etc. This particular plant is one of five clones that was grown in same soil, watered and fed same time, under same light but only one to have this problem. I’m sure I would’ve found a pH problem which led to the Manganese problem that numb said it was. Just didn’t feel like taking the time to flush it and get it back in shape. It was one of five clones that were vegetating and waiting to go into a tent that had plants that I was getting ready to harvest. Five plants are too difficult to manage in a 4x4 tent anyway for me...not to mention three different strains!
I so do not like mixing strains in a tent. Too many changes to keep them all happy.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Nice, I also usually opt to kill any problem plants...depending on how much I'm liking the run. I think I'll clone 2 of these ...I like the build of 2nd tallest...

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Take that foil off.... how can a soil breathe and exchanges gasses lime co2 and o2 when it has no exposure.

Would not be surprised to

I really hate cloning the cuts are so weak n die so easily those first few weeks butif you get a really vivacious plant then the cuts take real fast n I gain like 2 weeks on my harvest..I'm hoping arena is a livly

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Get rid of that foil for starters!
Lol The soil cover and the tinfoil have only been there about 10 days...its helping to kill the fungus gnats I will remove it tomarrow guys I promise lol... Ive brought these ladies back from the grave and im very proud of being able to save them so I am transitioning from phase to phase slowly. I have 6ft×12ft×7ft grow space so Ill be flowering when the ladys grow about another 6 to 8 inches. At the current growth rate that will be about 5 days to a week. I plan to change light cycle from 18 n 6 to 12 n 12 over about 5 to 7 days after I give the 36 hrs of continious darkness. I will top dress with a phospherous heavy feed. Defoliate and lollipop them and scrog them for the flower phase. Thes are my flowering prep steps. Do yall have any other prep techniques? Lmk I will post update pics daily as I flower. Yall definatly know your ahit and actually respond and try to help. So thanks for the assistance

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

All the damage on the plants is old leaves that the fungus gnats tore up as it grows im pruning the damaged leaves. A lil further back i explain why everything is there wat it did and why. The plants have made a full recovery due to my work n methods. Ill be returning to regular methods soon when they are stable

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Im open to new ideas and methods..these 4 are a experiment so I can try 4 diffrent new techniques

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lol The soil cover and the tinfoil have only been there about 10 days...its helping to kill the fungus gnats I will remove it tomarrow guys I promise lol... Ive brought these ladies back from the grave and im very proud of being able to save them so I am transitioning from phase to phase slowly. I have 6ft×12ft×7ft grow space so Ill be flowering when the ladys grow about another 6 to 8 inches. At the current growth rate that will be about 5 days to a week. I plan to change light cycle from 18 n 6 to 12 n 12 over about 5 to 7 days after I give the 36 hrs of continious darkness. I will top dress with a phospherous heavy feed. Defoliate and lollipop them and scrog them for the flower phase. Thes are my flowering prep steps. Do yall have any other prep techniques? Lmk I will post update pics daily as I flower. Yall definatly know your ahit and actually respond and try to help. So thanks for the assistance
I don't do the 36 hours of dark. It was never needed.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I'm not understanding why the post for help?

You pretty much posted refuted everything and then claimed a full recovery because of your methods?

Cmon now

I suggest before you start throwing around insults you should read the entire thread because you might end up making yourself look dumb and petty. read the title of the thread and my multiple posts explaining the purpose of this thread. ....you are just reading the last few posts then trying to insult me and disguise it as helpful criticism for me lol that's lazy and telling.......I've already explained the purpose of this thread multiple times ...but since your attempting to "call me out" I'll explain it once more for those that refuse to read the entire thread before y'all start shitting everywhere ...in laymen's...I POSTED THIS THREAD TO DISCUSS RANDOMLY STUNTING PLANTS SO I CAN PREVENT OR REMEDY THE STUNTING ISSUE AND A QUICK HEALTH CHECK UP /ADVICE/SUGGESTIONS ON THE BEST WAY TO FLOWER STUNTING PLANTS. Now I really don't know what your talking about when you claim I'm "refuting" advice.....so far all anyone has suggested is for me to remove the tinfoil(which I already explained as well in previous posts) and I have. I know how to fix sick plants and I appreciate the comments...... but I started this thread for stunted plants and advice on the prevention and recovery of stunted plants as well as the bud from stunted plants. So idk what your problem is with me but your not reading the entire thread before you say some unnecessary rude shit and it shows........

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

I'll post update pics when I get home today. Maybe someone can identify my plants now that their characteristics are showing more. I would also like to hear anyone else's method for flowering stunts. I've heard recovered stunts produce some of the dankest budz from many sources and friends.

AngeRBizcuTT480

AngeRBizcuTT480

Lmk what yall think and if I missed something like hermies,deficiencies or pests point them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom