Need some help!! Spots on leaves

• Thread starter danknight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
danknight

danknight

so this gal is getting white spots that are spreading from the bottom leaves up

Also the fan leaves are turning this weird brown color

leaf Septoria? And if so anybody got a solid treatment? It’s almost Week 2 of flower and it’s just getting worse
Need some help spots on leaves

danknight

danknight

I would probably start by make sure there are no bugs on the plants

I had found a fairly long legged spider that made webs around the trellis net but so far that’s the only bug I’ve seen in the tent. I’ll keep an eye out and do a nice cleaning of everything to be sure

Anthem

Anthem

I had found a fairly long legged spider that made webs around the trellis net but so far that’s the only bug I’ve seen in the tent. I’ll keep an eye out and do a nice cleaning of everything to be sure
Have you scoped the under side of the leaves? Anything fly around when you start to water off the top of the soil?

danknight

danknight

Have you scoped the under side of the leaves? Anything fly around when you start to water off the top of the soil?

i have tried not to touch the leaves much in case it was some sort of fungus I didn’t want to increase the spreading, so I haven’t seen the undersides I will check them out when the lights come back on. As for flying things I haven’t noticed anything there either

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Never kill a spider theyre a gardens best friend..lol. please dont!
Unless itsva spider mite🥳

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

so this gal is getting white spots that are spreading from the bottom leaves up

Also the fan leaves are turning this weird brown color

leaf Septoria? And if so anybody got a solid treatment? It’s almost Week 2 of flower and it’s just getting worseView attachment 1025350
Ive seen leaf septoria...thats not it...magnesium?

YOU GOT THRIPS!! I think you got them not 100%.

Edit: after relooking i see 2 larvae they look like itty bitty white worms. Zoom in on the leaf that kind of bends to the right of the biggest straight leaf in the photo. Zoom in look down the center leaf vein of the leaf that bends(center of the photo)follow it to the tip and you can see the two white/tanish itty bitty worms...

Thrips! Spinosad but in flowering someone else with more exp in the flowering/pesticide area will have to chime in...

Last edited:
danknight

danknight

I also tried to skip watering for a few days to dry out the area a bit but they definitely weren’t happy with me for that one
Ive seen leaf septoria...thats not it...magnesium?

YOU GOT THRIPS!! I think you got them not 100%.

Edit: after relooking i see 2 larvae they look like itty bitty white worms. Zoom in on the leaf that kind of bends to the right of the biggest straight leaf in the photo. Zoom in look down the center leaf vein of the leaf that bends(center of the photo)follow it to the tip and you can see the two white/tanish itty bitty worms...

Thrips! Spinosad but in flowering someone else with more exp in the flowering/pesticide area will have to chime in...

I will look into that it’s something I’ve never heard of thank you!

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

ill get some better pictures today
You do have bugs, maybe both thrips and mites but you've got something else going on too..
Screenshot 20200904 063427 Photo Editor

Describe your medium, newts, watering schedule, Etc. The more info the better

Top Bottom