Need some help with rh problem.

• Thread starter Ineedheeelp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

I have a 8k port in a 4x9.6x7 and i had to add more heat. It was more outside air for me.

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Depends it took me a long time moving fans and messing with intake and exhaust to get it where it holds. Air flow helps a lot. But not directly blowing on plants. I ended up having my small fans pointed high towards back wall them have tower fan in front of plants blowing away back to ac. Sorta a circular motion

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

You need to properly size a ac for it to work properly, your right 10k cools so fast it cant process much air before it's off. Also dont continually run fan it never let's the coils dry out and raises humidity.
I had a 5k in there but with the dehumidifier going it didn't even lower the temp 2 degrees so I had a 9k port in there and it wouldn't bring temps down below 74 and it was sucking moisture from outside the room. So I was like ok let's see what a 10k window unit does and here we are now lol

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

How big is your air intake and how big is room
I have a 4×4×7 and 3×4 tent in my hunting room which is about 10×12ish but I have the tent intake ports open with fans blowing air into it so whatever temp and humidity the hunting room is is what the tents are

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Big area, definitely control room and intake into tent. So how is air circ in room, the better you can control airflow the easier the climate is to control.

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

Big area, definitely control room and intake into tent. So how is air circ in room, the better you can control airflow the easier the climate is to control.
I have the door closed and the window unit going with a whole room dehumidifier going. In the tents I have oscillating fans and a 6in exhaust system

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

I vent in from outside and exhaust to outside . Kinda shooting for a tad negative pressure more out then in. Also creates a passive airflow to a point your intake hole would be very large and youd just use active airflow wich is just a forced intake.

Ineedheeelp

Ineedheeelp

I vent in from outside and exhaust to outside . Kinda shooting for a tad negative pressure more out then in. Also creates a passive airflow to a point your intake hole would be very large and youd just use active airflow wich is just a forced intake.
I gotcha. Idk what I should tho still lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Good stuff set the AC on low it will cycle less and save your compressor.

Fr3nzy

Fr3nzy

Good stuff set the AC on low it will cycle less and save your compressor.
Yes dont overwork it, just builds up more water. Assuming these are new a/c's. If they are older if you clean off the dirt on the copper tubes the exchange heat much better and pull moisture out more efficiently

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes dont overwork it, just builds up more water. Assuming these are new a/c's. If they are older if you clean off the dirt on the copper tubes the exchange heat much better and pull moisture out more efficiently
Yep new

Top Bottom