mal

Premium Member
Supporter
We can only hope for his sake that he stayed the course, take care all

mal

M

mastergreen

No partners.

And I hate to tell ya...but life is long...and making even a large sum is gonna only take you through a short time when kids and homes and real >>>>>responsibility<<<<<< comes into play. RENTING someone else's house to grow in is a different story than owning the house yerself....especially if you are in a non-med state (and you must be if there's any REAL money left in this game for you)

I don't laugh all that much thes days...but I DO laugh everythime I hear a 20-30-40-50 year old taking abou growin enough to never have to work a real job.

And who is paying to retain the attorney? Bes' get on that one either way.....

stay small....get a real job and do this on the side. If you are gonna have a fam it's time to grow up....

Been there, done that.......was STILL broke and didn't sleep for years....

s h
Rite during outdoor season I couldn't go to bed tell 5 or 6 am worried about rippers. You should have a real jobs so you can pay some kind of TAXS. So when they see your dope car there not wondering how ur no job ass is paying for it haha. Best of luck farmers stay safe

lifewater42

lifewater42

Start to finish, in and out, small or large scale its a bad idea sir. I'm sure many of these opinions are regretibly by experience. It's not even worth the stress of attempting the risk.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

All Big dogs have a 9 to 5 or a business anyways; you think it's easy to hide and or spend the cash offa a 40 light farm; hell no the irs would be up your ass faster then bubba at the state pen.lol Let alone thinkin of raising a family ha. like sky high and all the other good farmers on here said youd better get a real job and fun hobbies.

Take it easy guys

Top Bottom