Need to kill some mites fast! Possible russet mites!!

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys use essential oils? I have been having great success with it.

H

Happy camper

That is What Trifecta Is. It Is also working great on Powdery mildew and mold. Hence the name. Pest will not become immune as it suffocates and kills. on mildew and mold it gets right into mold/mildew spores and destroys within 45 min. It is called a nano colloidal micelle and there are about 250- 1000 of them per micron. So this product gets down to almost cellular level to do its job. Most effective I've seen and i remember castro taking over cuba

CaliRay

CaliRay

That is What Trifecta Is. It Is also working great on Powdery mildew and mold. Hence the name. Pest will not become immune as it suffocates and kills. on mildew and mold it gets right into mold/mildew spores and destroys within 45 min. It is called a nano colloidal micelle and there are about 250- 1000 of them per micron. So this product gets down to almost cellular level to do its job. Most effective I've seen and i remember castro taking over cuba
What is the actual name of said product? ? I've looked up trifecta and nothing comes up

Irish063

Irish063

Thought I'd look at it for a friend that has some powdery mildew on some plants.
No offense but that site looks pretty sketch. Took me about 5 links just to get to where I could "order" the product and the URL was just a bunch of letters and numbers.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Thought I'd look at it for a friend that has some powdery mildew on some plants.
No offense but that site looks pretty sketch. Took me about 5 links just to get to where I could "order" the product and the URL was just a bunch of letters and numbers.
Yes , I agree with what you said about said website. I'll stick with pfr 97 which has been working for me just fine.

C

Cultivar420

F9E70EC7 8546 4A92 AB14 5BB6B3CB3AF4
Did the mite eggs look like this at all or would these be considered trichs?

Smithygreen

Smithygreen

From my personal battle with these little bastards.
I tried about everything, spent a lot of money figuring this out. Chemical sprays, systemic shit, prayed a bunch.

Answer- sulphur

1. Get a sulphur duster and dust then go to town. This kills most of them on contact and sets you up to knock a majority of them out for step 2 treatment and upkeep.

After step 1.

Get a sulphur vaporizer and. Treat for 8 hours with lights off and fans off. Every three days. 1 treatment is not enough. I see people try this and bitch because it didnt work. You have to do this more than once y'all. To kill em for good takes about 18 days. It will start killing them immediately though. After the 18 days treat once a week for 4 to 6 hours. Do not treat past end of week three flowering just don't.
Cover anthing with a sensors I bag mine CO2 sensor and hydrometer in a zip lock bag. The sulphur will mess up the sensor( learned the hard way)

Things to know.
Do not go in your grow unless using face mask with a carbon filter on at a minimum while the sulphur vaporizer is on. Use a timer.
Before and after every grow I treat my rooms a full 24 hours before replanting and after sterilizing.

I have no bugs now. None, zip, zero. Sulphur kills everything when done like this. No PM either or Fungus. Shit is awesome y'all.

Irishking

Irishking

So I've been noticing some weird issue with some leaves lately, they have lil sore like things by the leaf blades and as it gets worse the leaves curl inward and claw down, sort of looks like Over nuting. I'll have pics tomorrow don't have my camera or loupe on me. Anyways I looked today and saw some lil tiny white bugs, sort of looked liked spider mites, but they were on the top of the leaves and I could see the lil white things moving around.

After looking thru the forums here n some pics online it looks like possible russet mites, im 90% sure it's a mite of some sort, but because it's not underneath the leaf I'm thinking it's not spider mites. These things have apparently survived ACT, caps foliar pack straight, azamax (low dose), pyrethrum. And now I need to know what do to next. From what I've read sulfur and avid seem to be the things to do. I'm 4 days in flower so if ima use avid it has to be soon

Here's my plan for now
Tomorrow azamax (highest dose) with pyrethrum, tho if that won't do anything ima drop it
Ima try and get some safer brand sulfur spray to hit em 3 days later
I'ma burn some sulfur also, never done it before, does it need to be 3 days apart from a foliar or can I do it the day after?
If I can find avid locally I'll try that, but I have a left over vial of floramite, anyone know if that will work?

I'll prolly be reading up on this all night so I have a thorough plan for tomorrow and the week, any help is super appreciated! I'll have some pics up tomorrow as well
Hey man. You should really look into predatory mites, it’s called grub Grenade. Do research on it ur comepletely harmless I’ve been using it. They only feed off eggs and other pests. Once there no more in soil they go up plant and eat the pests and eggs also. It like almost 100% rate if u use it in soil as u plant. It cheap u can order off amazon. SERiOUSLY LOOK IT UP BRO

Smithygreen

Smithygreen

Hey man. You should really look into predatory mites, it’s called grub Grenade. Do research on it ur comepletely harmless I’ve been using it. They only feed off eggs and other pests. Once there no more in soil they go up plant and eat the pests and eggs also. It like almost 100% rate if u use it in soil as u plant. It cheap u can order off amazon. SERiOUSLY LOOK IT UP BRO

I know its late but I did use your advice on my outdoor hoops! It works! Thank you for posting that!

Top Bottom