Supporter
Mods on mars
97E6A6EB E6F8 44F0 8E39 D02E6535049F

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@CosmoGrows
I don't know why your last post is gone. I wanna say I'm not cheater. When 1d1 told me this thing, I already said the behavior is not allowed, both on the vote thread and the MarsHydroLED, I also warned Predpuff
Should I disqualify him at that time? Then if I did that, some members would say that I didn't write clearly in the rules, I shouldn't cancel, then the war started again?
I'm sorry, the fault is my mistake, I don't write clearly in the rules.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't know why some farmers so hate Mars, or only hate me? If someone speaks for Mars, farmers will doubt that mars must pay to them. If the contest winner used to spoke for Mars, the contest must have the cheating, you guys picked the winner, and the results are so clear

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I also asked for you guys for suggestions about the giveaways before, but nothing. Maybe next giveaways we will consider let Moderators help us hold it.
Ok, let's stop here. Happy growing!

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
@CosmoGrows
I don't know why your last post is gone. I wanna say I'm not cheater. When 1d1 told me this thing, I already said the behavior is not allowed, both on the vote thread and the MarsHydroLED, I also warned Predpuff
Should I disqualify him at that time? Then if I did that, some members would say that I didn't write clearly in the rules, I shouldn't cancel, then the war started again?
Cause I just don't care anymore so I got rid of my post, to be a mature adult and stop issues. ;)

I look forward to your next contest. Make it fair. I wasn't even involved in this one. Just an outsider.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
We like you. We don't like the contest. Or maybe, I don't like your contest , next time. Make it fair. It's all that needs to be done.

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

Happily sitting here smokin bud grown under marshydro watching the drama. No complaints on their lights or their contest. Sadly society has gone to pot (not literally or we’d be ok)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
@CosmoGrows
Cosmosgrows deleted his own post....

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

It is what it is. Nothing I can or want to do. Got stuff to do, and it's nice out today.. But I think it should be said if he did.
I did. and I worked my ass off to win it too. The contest here was voted on by members, the other contest was from a different platform. Instagram. Why does it make a difference? Jesus.....what is wrong with people anymore....

bunkerking

bunkerking

👍 okie dokie.

I did. and I worked my ass off to win it too. The contest here was voted on by members, the other contest was from a different platform. Instagram. Why does it make a difference? Jesus.....what is wrong with people anymore....

I'm not getting death threats at-least. If you think its just everyone else, maybe its you. lol.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Worked your ass off to win a photo contest? That doesn’t make sense at all but good on you. Some things are harder for some then others. Like growing in a tent or carrying a bucket of water.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Worked your ass off to win a photo contest? That doesn’t make sense at all but good on you. Some things are harder for some then others. Like growing in a tent or carrying a bucket of water.
I was referring to something else...not the photo contest.

Top Bottom