• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Which photo you like most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

invalid.com/t/hello-everyone-mars-hydro-2020-giveaway-comes-follow-like-us-to-win-ts-600-led-grow-light-prize.1004372/page-2

referring to promoting the contests you are winning?
LOL you get an A for effort my friend. What is your goal? You showed a link with me trying to help people. Big deal....LOL.
Got stuff to do, and it's nice out today
Started raining ehh?

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter

Hey, I really need a light, and i really dont want to have to go to work tonight, to earn tthe money to get a mars light. Cann you "HELP" me? "please"

What the fuck is this shit. 😅 😅 😅 😅

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I am done explaining myself.....Good day to you both. smh….

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Im just confused because i thought cheating was unacceptable.

Youve done a great job here sadbad. You can get mad at me, or not i dont care, i have no issue with you.

Really my focus is with mars. As they continue to say they dont allow cheating. And then they allow it. I dont even want to join anymore. So much shenaningans, you just dont know if youre going to get won over fair or square or not. its to much of a question.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Im just confused because i thought cheating was unacceptable.

Youve done a great job here sadbad. You can get mad at me, or not i dont care, i have no issue with you.

Really my focus is with mars. As they continue to say they dont allow cheating. And then they allow it. I dont even want to join anymore. So much shenaningans, you just dont know if youre going to get won over fair or square or not. its to much of a question.
You are talking about a different forum for one......The contest here was VOTED ON BY MEMBERS!!!! The other contest was on a different platform which went by views and such and has multiple winners.

Morgs1980

Morgs1980

Can’t all win 🙈 sadbadgrower has had some awesome luck, can’t blame him for that. I look forward to his pics and the next contest. I had no idea there were other comps, I do now and will make sure to enter.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Can’t all win 🙈 sadbadgrower has had some awesome luck, can’t blame him for that. I look forward to his pics and the next contest. I had no idea there were other comps, I do now and will make sure to enter.
They are all over.....just got to take the time and look.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
You are talking about a different forum for one......The contest here was VOTED ON BY MEMBERS!!!! The other contest was on a different platform which went by views and such and has multiple winners.
So the other members could "borrow" a picture of yours and get more views, than if they were to take one of their shit plants their self?

For sure, just trying to untangle this mess so i can feel comfortable entering next competition.
People are going to be borrowing pictures, i want to get myself a pic so i can win a light. I dont have a mars light, i could have won this competition if i was able to borrow a light picture from somebody. Fuck, i shoulda just went to google i guess. I wonder if mars image tracks or not. Ill think about that for the next competition.
Fuck it, whip out the good ole PS.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Lol, So much shenanigans, have a great day. and to be honest, you deserved this one sad, you had the best grows. But, theres some shenanigans going on, lol.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So the other members could "borrow" a picture of yours and get more views, than if they were to take one of their shit plants their self?

For sure, just trying to untangle this mess so i can feel comfortable entering next competition.
People are going to be borrowing pictures, i want to get myself a pic so i can win a light. I dont have a mars light, i could have won this competition if i was able to borrow a light picture from somebody. Fuck, i shoulda just went to google i guess. I wonder if mars image tracks or not. Ill think about that for the next competition.
Fuck it, whip out the good ole PS.
View attachment 942169
Not pictures....it wasn't a picture contest like this. You email them your grow journal links and they counted the views and comments for a final score. That score then tells you what prize you won.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Its like a presidential campaign, the winner is the winner,
But you know theres just sooooommmmeeethhhhinnnnggggggggg about it going on in the background haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom