Needshelpguys Grow Thread

• Thread starter needshelpguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Update guys still really disappointed in myself for burning that plant but overall the tent is doing well for day 31 flower running three strains, big budx2 plants one greencrack and the majority white pearl

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Help! Nanners noticed a small bunch of 4 nanners today 35 days in flower on one tip removed straight away but the nanner was right by the fan how do I treat?

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Sad think I got it within a day pretty gutting but fingers crossed heres some shitty photos zoomed in on it

20200719 181649
20200719 181644
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ever had nanners before? If so how many seeds did you get

Got to pick them off and figure out what stress caused hem so you can fix it. Usually reversed plants are telling us we screwed up some how. Environment, nutes, can be genetic but better to be sure. Fix the stress they might not return.

As far as how many seeds. I have had an outbreak seed every plant with 100’s and had a few here and there and only found a few seeds in lowers

No way to tell but if you see them the damage is done. They are not like balls that have to open first.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Yeah temp and nutes fine ph 6.3 and 400ppm run off and doesn't have any other sign of stress or anything really only two of that strain in the tent and only seen it by chance so got me stuck. Only thing I could say is the past two days it hasn't been drinking as much as the others

Porky1982

Porky1982

Got to pick them off and figure out what stress caused hem so you can fix it. Usually reversed plants are telling us we screwed up some how. Environment, nutes, can be genetic but better to be sure. Fix the stress they might not return.

As far as how many seeds. I have had an outbreak seed every plant with 100’s and had a few here and there and only found a few seeds in lowers

No way to tell but if you see them the damage is done. They are not like balls that have to open first.
I've had a few plants hermie and everytime the environment has been good as the plants next to them were fine so stress wasn't an issue. I personally think most hermies from fem seeds are genetic and from poor breeding practices.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I've had a few plants hermie and everytime the environment has been good as the plants next to them were fine so stress wasn't an issue. I personally think most hermies from fem seeds are genetic and from poor breeding practices.
Disagree; I agree there's some shity breeders out there but I don't agree that most Hermes come from shity breeders

I have a f. gorilla glue I've been running for years, on one run all 4 Hermied all at once and it was caused by something that I did, don't remember what it was exactly, but I've never had a problem with them before or since

If I didn't write everything down enabling me to catch my mistake I may have thought that genetics caused it and not my mistake, jmo

Last edited:
Porky1982

Porky1982

Disagree; I agree there's some shity breeders out there but I don't agree that most Hermes come from shity breeders

I have a f. gorilla glue I've been running for years, on one run all 4 Hermie all at once and it was caused by something that I did, don't remember what it was exactly but it was either a pH or a feeding error, never had a problem before or since with them

If I didn't write everything down enabling me to catch my mistake I would maybe have thought that genetics caused it and not my mistake, jmo
I did say most. 😉

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What about nute stress? I think that is responsible in many cases.

And i have no doubt there are bad breeders but there are bad regular seed breeders too.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Thanks for the responses guys, it's strange cos that plant look overall great so unsure pretty sure I got no light leaks but will check again tonight

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

You think over feeding a plant can turn it hermie??
Personally I don’t think that could happen. I could be wrong but I doubt it. 😏

I have had sensitive plants reverse some from nute stress and stop growing nanners when flushed and corrected.

Any stress can potentially cause reversal if the plant is sensitive to it.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What about nute stress? I think that is responsible in many cases.

And i have no doubt there are bad breeders but there are bad regular seed breeders too.
You think over feeding a plant can turn it hermie??
Personally I don’t think that could happen. I could be wrong but I doubt it. 😏
I overfed three or four gorilla glues about a year ago and all of them hermied, there was low soil PH going on at the time also from excessive nute buildup so I can't say it was exclusively from overfeeding, and certainly my neglect factored in as well; they developed tiny white seeds, they were done but they all went into the hash bin :/

Top Bottom