Nevil's Gofundme Account

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crocodile og

You weren't privy to their financial or business arrangements were you? If you have information you'd like to share then I'm happy to consider it. If not then there's 3 sides to every story. Personally that should be the least of anyone's concerns and certainly not mine.

You like snitches then? You think that's acceptable? Wow dude. I'm speechless. You really think that labelling someone as such without evidence is fair? Is jealousy or envy clouding your judgement? It seems to be.

D

DANKeschön

Exhibit A:
QUOTE FROM SHANTIBABA

Hi All
Well to be direct firstly MNS has nothing to do with the making or producing or distribution of any other seed not found in Mr Nice Seedbank official packaging, except for the CBD-crew project and official seed packaging also.

While I have been gathering information about all these strange things going on and questioning quite a few people involved in this so called non official seed sales , I have unturned a lot of stranger things. I expect that is life and something that cannot be avoided after life cycles have been run.

I do have a detailed and referenced full series of testimonies from people who have been involved in all or parts of the stories.

Considering people are so interested in other people`s business but really are not able to clarify if things are correct or not, I prefer to base all my decisions on a thorough factual case study than heresay.

For the benefit of the community and once Howard has finalized his words also we will be making a clear statement on our forum in the way of a thread, to deal clearly with our decisions and thoughts and responsibilities. Until this is ready which I expect will be before the month is over, please be ware of paying large amounts of money from people who maybe taking advantage of rumours.

All the best Shantibaba

Exhibit B:
Hi All

well Howard sent me an official statement about things within MNS as of October 2012. All the best Sb
Howard and Shantibaba will continue to run MNS as it has always been, which includes keeping all the mothers and fathers that make up all strains currently on offer. They will also continue to fulfil their obligation to the medical use of cannabis by getting involved with projects such as CBD-crew. Nevil has decided to pursue his own new goals. The decisions are mutually agreed, but the deliberations that led to them are in-house and confidential and not appropriate as material for public gossip.

Love as always

Howard

Quoting Shantibaba referring to nevil:
"please be ware of paying large amounts of money from people who maybe taking advantage of rumours."

The bottom line is that nevil can't be trusted by old friends or long-time partners.

D

DANKeschön

Why isn't he hitting up all his buddies like Sam Selenzy/David Watson...AKA Sam the Skunkman and Shantibaba...and the likes...he should have a lot of friends in High Places with lots of cash...Maybe Arjan can donate....Seems strange that someone of his stature in this world of ours dosnt have many friends that would help him with this....just seems odd that he needs a go fund me....JMO

No big mystery here folks, all former partners or business assoc. who got screwed-over by nevil!!! :p

C

crocodile og

LMAO!!! Wearing glasses? If not perhaps you need to. Or is english not your first language? It states that the decision to split was mutually agreeable. And not for public debate for that matter. Where does he state it was specifically Nevil he was referring to buying/selling seeds surreptitiously?

You know if you were a woman I would think that you had a crush on Ol' Nevil. And now you're desperately trying to convince yourself that you don't want what you can't have. Your obsession seems to dominate every post which is quite odd as if you bothered to read what was posted before it was more about Dave Watson rather than Nevil. LOL.

Maybe one day you can upgrade to a whole 1000 watts and spend less time seeking gossip and conspiracy online. Untill then here's some more grist for your rumour mill
ooooohh who's telling the truth and who do you trust? :eek:o_O:confused: Do two negatives make a positive?

Last edited:
zeke

zeke

This is great guys. Thanks for actually talking this out kind of. I mean everyone's still expressing their view point without much vitriol. I know we weren't all educated on the same planet, but let's at least try to keep shit as "factual" as possible. Let's all use a bit of our critical thinking skills to evaluate the validity of the above or below statements.

Snitches are bad for business, it's a universally accepted affirmation. Paperwork from someone's attorney or let's avoid the topic. Just gets too shitty and dumb much too quickly.

Shanti and Howard's view points are interesting. Obviously Nevil was not an equal partner with equal right to use his own forum as he saw fit. Shit, if I was buying MNS gear there and Nevil popped up with a PM offering beans I'd bite. Who wouldn't? I see nothing improper with that.

Troy Langeman is the money behind AusCann. Nevil is just a hired gun. I'm sure it's not a heavy lifting gig or a CEO. I don't know. I'm loving the results of this little agitation propaganda exercise. Now I know how Torquemada must have felt. Poor fella.

D

DANKeschön

Shanti and Howard's view points are interesting. Obviously Nevil was not an equal partner with equal right to use his own forum as he saw fit. Shit, if I was buying MNS gear there and Nevil popped up with a PM offering beans I'd bite. Who wouldn't? I see nothing improper with that.

Just about all pot sites have Terms of Service and use prohibiting the clandestine sale of seeds, like from this site below:

No private sales are allowed, nor Begging for freebies related to our products or services. Any breeder that receives such request via Conversations is obligated to inform THCFarmer staff. This type of breach of the TOU's will result in their account being banned.

D

DANKeschön

Well your spamming of nev's gofundme acct has had results!

it's now up to $5,022 of $100k, LOL.

D

DANKeschön

LMAO!!! Wearing glasses? ....
You know if you were a woman I would think that you had a crush on Ol' Nevil. And now you're desperately trying to convince yourself that you don't want what you can't have. .... LOL.

Well I am a woman, desperately in love with nevil, NOT!!;)
neville.png

And my closet's been rocking a 1,000 LED for some time now, thanks! LOL

D

DANKeschön

... and since we're on a roll here, maybe we should be discussing the legitimacy of nevils current Co who's sponsoring his GFMe acct, AusCann, a company that needs funds but has very little or no chance of EVER shipping MJ to Canada or anywhere else

See, it's all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$, where it comes from and how to get it!;)

zeke

zeke

Spamming of Nevil, ha ha. Ok. If I want to send logic some free seeds I'm sure he'd be happy. If he wanted to sell me some of his personal stash that would be cool too. It's his site. MNS was Nevil's site. His Howard's and Scott's. Or at least that's how it was made to seem. Splitting the pot two ways is always better than three. Seems it is about money always. And judging by my MNS experience not about good weed.

C

crocodile og

What's to discuss? You seem content to make things up as you see fit. You don't value proof anyway...

1000w LED? Ooooh watch out California and Colorado its Mrs Big and she's taking over the game. Lol.

Auscann? Contact them yourself if your so interested.

While cyberbegging isn't my style I don't begrudge anyone from trying to crowd fund whatever they want. And it seems as though it was someone other than Nevil who started the campaign...

Last edited:
D

DANKeschön

Seems it is about money always. And judging by my MNS experience not about good weed.

It was never nevils site.

And how can you say it was not about good weed when all their stuff was from nevils stock????

Wisher619

Wisher619

As for me...I have never called Nevil a snitch in the least....Dave Watson....Absolutely....but I don't really consider him a snitch as much as I consider him an agent of the largest Drug Operation in world history....How can the DEA have authority over who can and cannot legally grow cannabis in holland or Canada or Aus....how does that make any sense....it dosnt but it is the case..When the article spoke of someone who came forward with information on Nevil just before Operation Green Merchant....who do you think that may be.....guys I never called Nevil a snitch ever....but I would never deal with him....and I personally don't give a shit about his beans....furthermore where is he getting his beans now...Shanti owns Nevil's entire collection along with all male and female plants...this used to be conspiracy talk and for some of you out there it still is... but this is clear as day...I just read an article about the students that disappeared in Mexico....what was said is that the DEA has been spending 1.2 billion a year training the Mexican government agents to fight the war on drugs but that about 60-70% of the government agents are Narco...this all came to light after the higher ups in the DEA were busted having party's with Narcos....everything is all tied together....there is no such thing as snitching when it gets this big....it's more like selling out to the bigger company....I never really touched on what I think of Nevil...painting a clear picture...the only reputable person Nevil has ever been a part of was Shanti who in my eyes is the ONLY legitimate breeder of any of those company's he has ever been associated with.....any place Shanti has ever worked he was literally the real deal that's why he is who he is and why he is his own.....

Last edited:
zeke

zeke

Nice. Keep bumping it up, that's all I can ask for. Or don't. I just put this up here because I thought more people would want to know. Thanks for helping, sister.

D

DANKeschön

Nice. Keep bumping it up, that's all I can ask for. Or don't. I just put this up here because I thought more people would want to know. Thanks for helping, sister.

.... no problem zeke, I just responded 'cause I thought more peeps would want to know also!;)

zeke

zeke

No I think you did because you are an asshole. Otherwise you would actually have something to contribute other than the same tired old hearsay and illogical arguments. You'd probably give a breeder/seed seller seed and then be mad when they bred and sold its progeny. Ridiculous premise from which to conclude that the man is a thief. Same with sending cash and not getting beans. Cash gets swiped and so do seeds, that's is if customs doesn't officially confiscate them. Fucking hilarious. I got this up on three forums and the same retarded accusations are flung like feces from a monkey cage. I love it. If only a different type of moron would chime in, with some sort of new innovative slanderous technique. I'm starting to get a little bored with the process. Starting to feel like I'm bagging groceries here guys. Come on and step it up a notch.

D

DANKeschön

Well if ya really want to "step it up a notch" howz about you telling us WHY you haven't made that $100 donation yet????;)

It's been 11 days now and I still don't see your donation listed!:D

I sure hope it wasn't because of anything I might have said that caused you to change your mind.:)

I came across this GoFundMe account the other day. Nevil's got hep c and needs a $100k for the treatment that the Australian healthcare system doesn't cover. Seems like a bad deal and it would take a little from a few that owe much. I'm down for a $100 at least as a thank you for my Cough cut(nl5hzc). Just need 999 more people that feel the same. Here's the address:

zeke

zeke

Excellent point. I could just say my name is listed and for obvious reasons I haven't divulged my identity or I could just tell you I haven't gotten around to it yet. Either way we have no way to substantiate so let's just call it a draw, eh? That was choice. Continue please, I'm sure that was only like number 4 on your checklist. Give me a three!

D

DANKeschön

...... and please, don't get me started on nevils company (AusCann) and their little smoke and mirrors games!

Top Bottom