Nevil's Gofundme Account

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Is that spamming? I'm on a few forums and hadn't seen it posted so why not. I've gotten enough thank you's from enough community members to justify the link. Don't you have to have something to gain from "spamming", like monetary compensation or consideration for the alleged act to be actual spam? Im unsure. You must know.

D

DANKeschön

Excellent point. I could just say my name is listed and for obvious reasons I haven't divulged my identity or I could just tell you I haven't gotten around to it yet. Either way we have no way to substantiate so let's just call it a draw, eh? That was choice. Continue please, I'm sure that was only like number 4 on your checklist. Give me a three!

Well Zeke, it must be that you just haven't gotten around to it yet 'cause there have been no donations made in a month and certainly none for $100 or above!

And as far as "no way to substantiate", I hope you're aware that the donors name and amount of the donation is listed on the site.:)

Carry on!;)

C

crocodile og

...... and please, don't get me started on nevils company (AusCann) and their little smoke and mirrors games!

Do tell. Salacious and unsubstantiated is my favorite kind of gossip. I'd request some proof of your paranoid fantasies but we both know facts aren't really up for consideration with you...

D

DANKeschön

Is that spamming? I'm on a few forums and hadn't seen it posted so why not. I've gotten enough thank you's from enough community members to justify the link. Don't you have to have something to gain from "spamming", like monetary compensation or consideration for the alleged act to be actual spam? Im unsure. You must know.

... it's up to the Admins to decide Zeke, not me. But if yer on a few forums, you MUST HAVE NOTICED that the Admins of those websites all deleted the threads.

Do a Google search, the only pot site I can find it on currently is MedicalJane.

zeke

zeke

3 pages and climbing. This is excellent. Keep it coming guys. It's great. Nevil's starting to look like quite the bastard, ha ha. That "double dealer" ha ha. That's too funny. These seed partnerships all end up like bad marriages it seems.

D

DANKeschön

3 pages and SPAMMING! This is excellent. Keep it coming guys.

Fixed it for ya Zeke!

And congratulations, someone made a $50 donation overnight - 1st one in a month.

.... um Zeke, that wasn't you by any chance was it? ;)

zeke

zeke

[QUOTE="DANKeschön, post: 1491868, member: 26691" I SUCKED it for ya Zeke!

And congratulations, someone made a $50 donation overnight - 1st one in a month.

.... um Zeke, that wasn't you by any chance was it? ;)[/QUOTE]
You'll never know, will you. The last thing I'd do is put my name up. Charitable donations are to be made silently and anonymously. Anything else is for show. I try to not do things like that. Seems tacky. I'm sure more donations will come. If not my liver will be ok. I'd like to see the guy reach his goal though. And no, I did not donate $50 to you for sucking anything. You tyrannically trolling trollop. Now run along back to the truck stop, your ride awaits.....

D

DANKeschön

You'll never know, will you. The last thing I'd do is put my name up. Charitable donations are to be made silently and anonymously. Anything else is for show. I try to not do things like that. Seems tacky. I'm sure more donations will come. If not my liver will be ok. I'd like to see the guy reach his goal though. And no, I did not donate $50 to you for sucking anything. You tyrannically trolling trollop. Now run along back to the truck stop, your ride awaits.....

Well zeke, I figured it wasn't you, I know you're not stupid, especially since the guy who authored nevils GFMe acct is one of the partners in AusCann and gets to see the real life names of all those contributing!

But you can still make a contribution that reads ANONYMOUS instead of your name and no one else (like me checking back to look for a recent $100 donation) will ever know your name but we will still know it's from 'YOU'.;)

And hey Big Guy, I've never been called a "tyrannically trolling trollop" before, that's a new first for me!!!! :D

....... trollop, has that word for 'whore' even been used in the past 100 yrs?:)

.... and what makes you think I'd suck anything of yours for any amount????

Get your OWN GFkMe acct if your looking for 'donations'!

Wisher619

Wisher619

are we not all growers of this same plant....and that makes us caretakers of said plant...together...I didn't know we had to resort to name calling because some believe a person isn't what the hype says they are...and others want to ride his coat tails till the cows come home....over Hype and Lore......Why is it that none of his x-business partners (who know him very well)want to have anything to do with him....but yet people that don't even know him want to defend his legacy like it's thier own

D

DANKeschön

are we not all growers of this same plant....and that makes us caretakers of said plant...together...I didn't know we had to resort to name calling because some believe a person isn't what the hype says they are...and others want to ride his coat tails till the cows come home....over Hype and Lore......Why is it that none of his x-business partners (who know him very well)want to have anything to do with him....but yet people that don't even know him want to defend his legacy like it's thier own

..... maybe we can start by asking the terrorists in France who killed folks (cartoonists!) who poked fun at their God?

Lots of folks NEED someone to whorship (even if it's just a tin God), that's just the way they are!;)

C

crocodile og

So are you going to elaborate on your Auscann conspiracy or will it just remain a theory?

Lots of hysterical hypothesis and tinfoil hat speculation but no evidence. There definitely seems to be a pattern of obsession and jealousy in peoples postings. All sorts of claims and bizarre ranting. Not to mention the hypocrisy and cowardice of people with incorrect facts and unsubstantiated claims. Though it is somewhat entertaining and offers a glimpse into their persona. Would these individuals be so cavalier in a face to face interaction? Doubtful.

I guess envy and ignorance is a pretty toxic combination. The most disturbing part of it all is that people seem to care about the individual and not their accomplishments. I wonder if they hold that standard to all or just the few that they can and never will be? Do they even hold this standard to themselves or is it a way of suppressing their own insecurities by finding fault in others?

zeke

zeke

Trollop is a lover that gives you Vd. Danky and I are just having fun with humor and language. It's fun. Is that site really put up by AusCann? The plot thickens. Interesting. I totally think the concept of growing cannabis in Tasmania and shipping it to Canada or anywhere else is ridiculous. I mean fuck, have these guys been to "Canadia"? They don't need any help up there.

I might not give anything then, honestly. I seriously doubt that Nevil is rich but I know the AusCann dude is loaded. Hey?! Fuck this! Fuck the Nevil fund and fuck that guys liver too! Fuck yeah, this Kool-Aid is tasty!

Wisher619

Wisher619

Senna like some people only care about reputation and forget that there is a person behind it....and reps can be bought and paid for.....seems like a lot of people like to swallow some dudes load without even meating him.....I would never really have to defend California's rep cuz well no need.....it speaks for itself

Wisher619

Wisher619

*Seems*
*Meeting*

Man this auto correct is Rediculous

You know....I don't really understand the swinging of dicks when it comes to strain creation....if you bought San Marzano Tomato seeds you only think these are famous San Marzano tomato seeds originating from San Marzano....I know that is a little over simplified but you never think....what breeders made these seeds happen...were they greenhouse grown or open field....where in the world....they are SM seeds period....but with cannabis like oh Skunk#1 from Nevil's stock oh man because of Nevil...the dude is just a business man in the business of buying and selling cannabis seeds....and to keep his business going and to cut out the middle man he did what anyone that knows anything about growing plants for selection and creating seeds with proper facilities could do...This plant smells good and has gret vigor....use it with this one which has a really good high and etc...It is the most basic of plant breeding.....and people were doing that way before him....just because he was able to sell internationally dosnt make him a god does it.....Because Arjan and Nirvana and plenty others do the same.... Hell Ben was doing it at the same time with really good shit and nobody is jockin him

Last edited:
D

DANKeschön

So are you going to elaborate on your Auscann conspiracy or will it just remain a theory?
?

Hmmmn, I wasn't aware of any AusCann conspiracy, if you know something that I don't, please elaborate!;)

Everything that I need to know comes from their site http://www.auscann.com.au/about-us that you've already mentioned, like the fact that the company is made up of only 4 members, a Doctor and long time activist, a novelist/activist (Thornbird's!!!!) who previously was a neurologist, a former banker/jewelry maker and nevil. They seem to have 26 donors?

I do know that they give a really optimistic assessment of their future prospects and ACT like it's already a done deal.

They state that as soon as they get the go ahead they'll 'go public', which to me means they don't have the money NOW to finance the plan.

They admit it's all based on a legal loophole.

Lots of hysterical hypothesis and tinfoil hat speculation but no evidence........The most disturbing part of it all is that people seem to care about the individual and not their accomplishments.?

YES!!!! nevil was the first to sell seeds in Europe and that's a fact! All of his other accomplishments are part of a myth and are up for serious debate!
..... and right now, since nevils return, all we have is the individual, observing his words and actions for all to see on the Internet, which leaves a trail.

Ya know, the first thing I noticed about nevil when he started posting at MNS forums was his serious lack of 'sophistication' and how/what to communicate on the internet. He was talking about stuff like Pyramid Power and The Masons when what everyone else was waiting for was an explanation/discussion of G13, which never ever happened! Seriously lost in a time-warp.

nevil never seemed to 'get' the internet which I believe has led to his undoing.

D

DANKeschön

I might not give anything then, honestly. I seriously doubt that Nevil is rich but I know the AusCann dude is loaded. Hey?! Fuck this! Fuck the Nevil fund and fuck that guys liver too! Fuck yeah, this Kool-Aid is tasty!

So the AusCann guy is loaded but even HE won't fund nevil's treatment?????? :D :D :D

Well at least he was willing to author nevil's GFMe fund and give him a job (that hasn't materialized yet!).
........ but he could deduct it now from nev's FUTURE pay, if he really believed!!!!;)

..... and now we can stop looking for the anon $100 donation as zeke has stated his current intentions.

Does this mean the thread is finished?:)

C

crocodile og

...... and please, don't get me started on nevils company (AusCann) and their little smoke and mirrors games!

Well the Auscann conspiracy is all yours...

http://www.afr.com/technology/aussie-pot-stock-mgc-pharmaceuticals-ins-license-to-grow-marijuana-20150610-ghkgi5

Thats a link to a more recent and reputable source rather than hightimes.

Guess what? All medical and recreational states are operating in a loophole. They are in direct contravention to US Federal law and in violation of all 3 UN drug treatys.

Actually "going public" was a reference to being listed on the stock excchange.

Having 2 biochemists and a neurologist as directors seems like a negative to you?

I will agree that the new age stuff was odd. But so is numerology, astrology, tarot cards and religion. All equally mystical and unproven but popular.

As far as California's reputation goes yeah theres some good weed there. Apparently blue dream is really popular. What is the lineage of blue dream? DJ Shorts blueberry crossed to Super silver haze. Now if we only knew who bred super silver haze? Surprise surprise it's Nevil. Lol.

https://mrnice.nl/dhtml/strains.php?id=35

I'm still waiting for the proof David Watson is DEA. Or is evidence too much to ask for? After all rumour and speculation is so much more entertaining.

Is anyone going to show their accomplishments and how they are righteous in their criticism or is this all an exercise in sour grapes and mud slinging? Even an aetheist such as myself has heard the line "judge not lest ye be judged" and "he who is without sin may cast the first stone".

Last edited:
D

DANKeschön

yap, yap, yap.... What is the lineage of blue dream? DJ Shorts blueberry crossed to Super silver haze. Now if we only knew who bred super silver haze? Surprise surprise it's Nevil. Lol.

..... and what is Super Silver Haze? Surprise, surprise, it's a mix (lots of phenos) of Skunk, Northern Lights and Haze, all long-worked USA strains purchased by nevil. :p

Sam Skunkman always did say that his Original Haze improved everything it touched!;)

C

crocodile og

[QUOTE="DANKeschön, post: 1492297, member: 26. is Super Silver Haze? Surprise, surprise, it's a mix (lots) of Skunk, Northern Lights and Haze, all long-worked USA strains purchased by nevil. :p

Sam Skunkman always did say that his Original Haze improved everything it touched!;)[/QUOTE]
Its nice to see you give credit where its due.

And Sams haze came from the Haze Bros who got it from 3rd world farmers in Thailand, India, and Latin America.;)

Are you implying only immaculate conception is worthy of credit?

Last edited:
Top Bottom