Nevil's Gofundme Account

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKeschön

he he he, I FIBBED!!!!!!!!!!! I did email AusCann anyhow, not expecting a reply but surprise, surprise, I got a response and here it is:

Thank you for your email.

This web page appears to have been overlooked! The website managers are now
looking into this.

AusCann's licence to produce medicinal cannabis on Norfolk Island is under
review by the Commonwealth. This unfortunately has put AusCann's proposed
Norfolk Island plans on hold. Given the project is on hold and there is
uncertainty on when the project may resume Troy and Nevil are not currently
providing consulting services to AusCann.

Hopefully we will have an outcome to the licence review shortly.

Kind regards

Elaine Darby
Project Manager
Firefly Health Pty Ltd
Phone: 0458 372 511

So, sorry the BAD NEWS had to come from an American but so be it!

...... and if my name/addy gets exposed from this IT WAS WORTH IT!!!:D

EAT YOU'RE HEART OUT FANBOYZ, I know it's gotta HURT!

Wisher619

Wisher619

That might explain the Go Fund Me??
Ok Croc I will say this....I have a close friend that grew GOV cannabis for the Dutch....Specifically Jack Herer...the only sanctioned GOV cannabis in Holland....in any case He told me never grow Dutch Genetics...especially feminized....He went into detail...which covers a lot of what I said in previous accounts as well as he telling me that they are all GMO....when I asked him what that meant he went into great detail on the sugject but that is neither here nor there....as well one of my close relatives was a part of early Santa Cruz harvest festivals....So First Hand accounts....not hearsay but into my ears from people who were on the scene....In any case...I hope that your Aussie Hero gets what he needs...as a human to human...I would never look down upon anyone....even the DEA....as much as I dislike the tactics used....things are what they are...I don't deny reality...I live with it....Just like the things I have witnessed in the Middle East....with my own eyes...it is what it is...my meds I choose and to anyone that thinks otherwise...I did not steal from any farmer and I am and will never make money or anything of the such with those genetics....wouldn't seem right morally as well I just don't believe in making money on it...

Sorry I did not answer your q?'s but is what it is....do I have the info that you want me to produce....yes....would it matter...Nope
While you have shown me a thread where Marco says Joe is full of shit...I can show you a thread where Nevil says Watson and Clarke are full of shit....and I can show you threads where they all call each other out....
It is what it is
But if you can look up all licenses HortaPharm has with the US like they are the only company in the world who is licensed by DEA to ship cannabis products to US as well as the only company to supply the DEA lab in Missippi with Genetics....

Last edited:
Wisher619

Wisher619

I was figuring that as soon as AusCann dropped them they probably opened the Go Fund Me for Tascann or whatever those 2 are called....

C

crocodile og

he he he, I FIBBED!!!!!!!!!!! I did email AusCann anyhow, not expecting a reply but surprise, surprise a response and here it is:

Thank you for your email.

This web page appears to have been overlooked! The website managers are now
looking into this.

AusCann's licence to produce medicinal cannabis on Norfolk Island is under
review by the Commonwealth. This unfortunately has put AusCann's proposed
Norfolk Island plans on hold. Given the project is on hold and there is
uncertainty on when the project may resume Troy and Nevil are not currently
providing consulting services to AusCann.

Hopefully we will have an outcome to the licence review shortly.

Kind regards

Elaine Darby
Project Manager
Firefly Health Pty Ltd
Phone: 0458 372 511

So, sorry the BAD NEWS had to come from an American but so be it!

...... and if my name/addy gets exposed from this IT WAS WORTH IT!!!:D

EAT YOU'RE HEART OUT FANBOYZ, I know it's gotta HURT!

Good to see you took my advice.

What bad news? The matter is under review. Nobody knows what the outcome will be. With your extensive horticultural experience including a whole 1000w of LED you can apply for a position as a consultant now. I'm sure they will be impressed.

Personally I hope Auscann doesnt get the go ahead. It would be the best outcome for all the patients to be able to grow their own and not rely on some standard generic extracted bullshit like sativex.

Last edited:
C

crocodile og

...not hearsay but into my ears from people who were on the scene....

Sorry I did not answer your q?'s but is what it is....do I have the info that you want me to produce....yes....would it matter...Nope
While you have shown me a thread where Marco says Joe is full of shit...I can show you a thread where Nevil says Watson and Clarke are full of shit....and I can show you threads where they all call each other out....
It is what it is
But if you can look up all licenses HortaPharm has with the US like they are the only company in the world who is licensed by DEA to ship cannabis products to US as well as the only company to supply the DEA lab in Missippi with Genetics....

Thats the answer I expected.

That is what hearsay is. Rumour without evidence.

You didn't answer the questions because you can't. Because the statements you make are untrue.

There are lots of controlled substances that get shipped all over the world. Opiates, amphetamines, coca based products, precursors etc. They have to come from somewhere don't they? Lots of companies have DEA permits/licenses to possess and transport otherwise illegal products. But most importantly they also have to obtain permission from the country they are hosted in.

D

DANKeschön

Hey, nice save croc, I'm glad you're taking it so well!

yer boy got fired! :p

Wisher619

Wisher619

this is so stoopid....Croc your RIGHT...and we are WRONG!!!!End of story.....

D

DANKeschön

Where does it say that?

.... well crock, if you don't get it maybe you should start reading between the lines?;)

I was figuring that as soon as AusCann dropped them they probably opened the Go Fund Me for Tascann or whatever those 2 are called....

Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner!:D

The original AusCann site showing Troy and nev as partners in the site was copyrighted in 2014, while the GFMe account was created February 2, 2015, AFTER the creation of the new AusCann site that doesn't list their names anywhere!

.... but it's telling what Troy has to say about nev on the GFMe acct:

"All those who donate will be kept on file and will have the chance to meet Nevil when he is set up in his new 'legal' breeding facility, in a location to be disclosed in the near future."

Notice there's no mention of Norfolk Island!!!

I wonder where they expected to get the funds for this new breeding facility, anyone want to take a guess???;)

...... smoke 'n mirrors folks, that's all we have here.

And I can't wait until the results of DNA tests on nevil's seeds is published.:)

THIS EMPEROR WEAR'S NO CLOTHES!!!!!

C

crocodile og

DANKeschon493914 said:
.... well crock, if yo't get its you should start reading between the lines?;)

Ding, ding, ding ve a winner!:D

The original AusCann site showing Troy and nev as partners he site was copyrighted in 2014, while the GFMe account was created February 5, AFTER the creation of the new AusCann site that doesn't list their names anywhere!

.... but it's telling what Troy has to say about nev on theIGFMe acct:

"All those who donate will be kept on file and will have the chance to meet Nevil when he is set up in his new 'legal' breeding facility, in a location to be disclosed in the near future."

Notice there's no mention of Norfolk Island!!!

I wonder where they expected to get the funds for this new breeding facility, anyone want to take a guess???;)

...... smoke 'n mirrors folks, that's all we have here.

And I can't wait until the results of DNA tests on nevil's seeds is published.:)

THIS EMPEROR WEAR'S NO CLOTHES!!!!!

There's that conspiracy again.

English not your first language? There is a significant difference between "not at this time" and "no longer".

It must be interesting to have achieved so little that you can scrutinize so easily but yet have such modest results in comparison to show for your own efforts.

It must be awful to have to try to pull others down to your own level rather than trying to build your ownself up. Or is 1000w of LED an accomplishment for you? If so bravo. Im sure it will impress someone.

Haters gonna hate. I really hope for your own sake and others around you that youre not as bitter and paranoid as you come across online and that one day you have more to offer than vitriol and hostility. But I wont hold my breath.

I really wonder what was done to you to make you so jealous, resentful and contemptuous of another human being? Particularly when they put their ass on the line when others would not. And are now attempting to use their skills to assist and provide for people that are genuinely afflicted by disease and ill health rather than rejoicing in the suffering of another human being.

Do you have anymore bile or venom to spew forth? If so I await your acerbic response.

D

DANKeschön

I really wonder what was done to you to make you so jealous, resentful and contemptuous of another human being? Particularly when they put their ass on the line when others would not. And are now attempting to use their skills to assist and provide for people that are genuinely afflicted by disease and ill health rather than rejoicing in the suffering of another human being.

Please stop, yer gonna make me cry!!!!:p

.... and as far as "are now attempting to use their skills to assist and provide for people that are genuinely afflicted by disease and ill health"

no, nevil's just attempting to jump (reposition himself) on the medical bandwagon 'cause that's where the $$$$ is, the recreational field is too crowded and most don't want his long-flowering sativas.

And does anyone in the medical end really need his skills? Is he really the only breeder available who can save mankind????;)

C

crocodile og

Sweetheart this is the land of long flowering sativas. Indicas don't do well here. He'd sell boatloads to the locals. You are right though. Most are out for a dollar and they don't have the skill or the patience to reap the rewards.

Can't begrudge a person from making a living now can you? Unless you're on welfare then nothing is for free.

Nope not the only one. But the only one round here that's trying to.

D

DANKeschön

Nope not the only one. But the only one round here that's trying to.

Well there WAS nev's former partner and friend KANGATIVA who was growing such good meds that nev picked the best stuff from his garden for himself and the seedbank he had hoped to start in Spain!

....... and hopefully when he's released from JAIL this upcoming Christmas he'll be able to start over.

But too bad he has to start from scratch as he lost alla his stock in the raid and had just previously cut tie's to nevil so he won't be getting any of his old cuts back - so sad.:(

C

crocodile og

Well there WAS nev's former partner and friend KANGATIVA who was growing such good meds that nev picked the best stuff from his garden for himself and the seedbank he had hoped to start in Spain!

....... and hopefully when he's released from JAIL this upcoming Christmas he'll be able to start over.

But too bad he has to start from scratch as he lost alla his stock in the raid and had just previously cut tie's to nevil so he won't be getting any of his old cuts back - so sad.:(

Yeah Kangativa had some pretty amazing genetics. Not all is lost. Some still have fragments of his collection. At least his genepool will be partly restored.

Theres still a lot of old school stuff floating around down here. Lots of old timers that don't use computers and have no idea that forums like this even existed.

I don't see change happening here for another 10 years or so. You think the US government is bad. Well Australia has some of the most corrupt politicians and draconian drug laws in the western world. Anything other than outside with a watering can can be considered "enhanced cultivation" with a maximum penalty of 15 years or $750 000 fine. You guys have ballot initiatives that can be brought about by people power. Here we have to wait for politcians to make all the legislation.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I missed a lot by isolating myself from the Cannabis culture world
for most of the last quarter century,
but glad I missed-out on all this soap opera stuff--
lotsa bad karma...

D

DANKeschön

I missed a lot by isolating myself from the Cannabis culture world
for most of the last quarter century,
but glad I missed-out on all this soap opera stuff--
lotsa bad karma...

yeah, it does read like a soap opera sometimes, the saddest part is that it's factual.:(

.... and it's interesting about the karma

Who's nevs' only current partner that we know about?

Why that would be Reeferman (if you believe him), another very interesting breeder who's resurrected himself several times over the years!!!!:D

Wisher619

Wisher619

Hey Croc you think that Aus is the only place where a shit ton of Farmers have no idea of the internet and such.....Dude....come visit the Emerald Triangle...Santa Cruz ....Santa Barbara hills......My Mexican IBL came from a dude in his 70's that grew for the cartel in the early 80's in Mexico....that's why I call my Mexi "Cartel OG"....the dude has no idea of the extent of this culture....but has mason jars filled with beans....one of my friends Dad grows up in Northern Cali and his shit is literally from the early 70's...Instead of cloning....every 3 years he open pollinates with the strongest 2 plants of that season and produces seeds for the next few years....he has been doing that since 73...as for Sativas...According to Clarke...Sativas originated from Europe and are used for textile...while the cannabis Nevil grows is considered Cannabis Indica subspecies Indica....You should read Clarkes new book

Just for shits a giggles....since you live in Aus...You should look up Sam Selezny
Also see if the Dossier on Nevil that was compiled by Sam Selezny is a matter of public record over there..I'm not sure how it works in Aus but in the US all those court proceedings are a matter of public record and you can research everything said/all evidence etc.

Top Bottom