Nevil's Gofundme Account

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKeschön

Well, back to nevil and his GFMe account.

The good news is that in the last 24hrs. 3 peeps have donated a total amount of $150 bringing the total up to $5,232.

.... and AusCann has removed crocOG's outdated web page showing nevil/Troy as being employed by the company.

I sure hope nevil gets the treatment he deserves and is able to live long enough to see the results of the DNA studies being conducted.:)

zeke

zeke

you go girl! Get that awareness out there. I saw a Harvoni commercial in the tube last night. I instantly thought of poor Nevil's tortured and diseased liver. Then I thought of cat vomit because sometimes a pile will look similar to photos I've seen of diseased livers. Right after that I thought of you broads. Mostly due to your vomitous personalities and your propensity for keeping too many cats. I'm sure your parasitic twin will be about soon. Which one of you is the autosite is what I want to know?

D

DANKeschön

..... you'll be happy to know I just got 6 feral kittens earlier in the week, tamed 'em and found good homes for the 5 I'm not keeping.

Being that I didn't have any cats I figured I could surely use a good mouser, hope that's OK with you!:)

.. and what's with the "broads", "personalities" and "parasitic twin"????

If WE (you and I:D) keep this thread bumped, maybe WE can help ol nev raise more funds for a very worthy cause - keeping him alive until the forensics are done.

zeke

zeke

I'm not even sure it is a worthy cause. No one that knows Nevil have said anything about it. Could be a scam, right? Still seems fishy to me. I thought the parasitic twin comment was fun and gruesomely accurate. I don't get to use the term "broads" as often as I'd like. Seems our language is in a bit of a slump. Sometimes reusing less modern terminology is not only more accurate but often time more entertaining as well. Maybe some of our more youthful readers will take note of the usage and incorporate it into their own vocabularies thus enriching our language with much needed style and character. One can only hope that trollup and broad make a comeback. Gotta go foliar feed, I'll chat up you fair maidens later, ha ha.

D

DANKeschön

I'm not even sure it is a worthy cause. No one that knows Nevil have said anything about it. Could be a scam, right? Still seems fishy to me. .

Troy Langman (former CEO and original founder of AusCann) knows nevil, he's the one who created the GFMe acct for nev.

.... what's happened to change your mind zeke, what seems fishy to you?

..... and as for the terms Trollop and Broads making a comeback, well that won't be happening anytime soon zeke, those old fashioned names for women are sexist, as in politically incorrect.;)

hey zeke, did ya notice how I capitalized Trollops and Broads???:D

Xochipelli

Xochipelli

..... the facts are made up of behind the scene stuff, and your circular arguments are getting old.

Hello Friends,

1. To help everybody to get out of circulars arguments. I posted yesterday, on another thread, the details of the contract between GW Pharm and David Watson. It is public knowledge if you know where to look for. (chapter 8, paragraph 11, sub-paragraph e). First, as of today's rate of exchange sterling pounds/dollars, the deal is around 1 million dollars. Secondly, the rights were retroceded to HortaPharm for China (on a non exclusive basis) as per the fact that the criminal multinational Novartis/Syngenta got the rights for Africa, Middle East and Asia (except China).

2. Concerning Nevil and snitches: if you do a research on the name "Ray Anthony Cogo" on Cambridge Law Reports, you will get directly, in page 2, on the case ILR 101 "Schoenmakers v. Director of Public Prosecutions / Extradition, Juridiction. 1991"

3. Concerning the David Watson gang in Holland. Here is what I posted yesterday on another thread.

"My four first and very long articles are related to the confiscation of cannabis by the pharmaceutical companies. My second article is related to Bedrocan in Holland and in Canada. I am in the process of having them rapidly translated into English. My very long article titled "HortaPharm et GW Pharm: les Monsanto du Cannabis" covers the last 30 years of psychopathic behaviors stemming from David Watson and his group in Holland - from 1985 to 2015. In these 2 articles covering HortaPharm, GW Pharm and Bedrocan, I am highlighting the fact that these 3 companies have enjoyed a protection/collusion at the highest levels of the State Administrations of Holland and England - and by extension, of Europe.

My last piece, posted today, is asking precise question from the INRA station, of Rennes in Brittany, as to their involvement - through Hayo van der Waerf - with the David Watson/International Hemp Association. INRA, the French National Institute for Agronomical Research is funded by public money. The French control most of the Hemp sector in Europe and the French so-called certified varieties of hemp are sold abroad - for example in Canada since 1998. The INRA has been keen, for the last 20 years, to destroy all the good open-pollinated and dioecious heirloom varieties of hemp to replace them by monoecious varieties which are bound to induce, very quickly, a tremendous genetic bottleneck. It is totally forbidden for the French farmers to reproduce their own seeds of hemp and they must buy certified seeds every year from strictly state-controlled seed companies. A typical captive seed market.

While writing this last article, I finally discovered that David Watson and the International Hemp Association have a double web-site: one with a white background (internationalhempassociation.org) and one with a green background (hempworl.com). The green one, when you know where to look is a cover for hemp business, expensive cannabis paraphernalia and the Nirvana seed bank. The root page of the second green one is black and presents 400 internet domain names (including key words: hemp, pot, canamo, etc) available for leasing at the outrageous price of 1200 dollars per year and after 15 seconds, this page turns itself into a commercial website of hemp and cannabis paraphernalia with a Facebook symbol at the bottom of the page linking to the Facebook page of Weedportal.com offering all Nirvana products.

I recently discovered, also, that Phylos Biosciences in Oregon - which is starring Robert Connel Clarke and which is promoted by David Watson - is very likely a sub-unity of the Craig Venter Institute as 3 of his people are on board, through Synthetic Genomic Inc. How come the Craig Venter Institute is jumping into the Cannabis "Melting Pot"??

If the THC Farmer Community deems it a sensitive issue and important topic for the Future of the Tribes, I would like to start, on this forum, a new conversation on the topic of the confiscation - or the many attempts of - of the cannabis/hemp genetic resources. "

Peace. Xochi

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
While writing this last article, I finally discovered that David Watson and the International Hemp Association have a double web-site: one with a white background (internationalhempassociation.org) and one with a green background (hempworl.com). The green one, when you know where to look is a cover for hemp business, expensive cannabis paraphernalia and the Nirvana seed bank. The root page of the second green one is black and presents 400 internet domain names (including key words: hemp, pot, canamo, etc) available for leasing at the outrageous price of 1200 dollars per year and after 15 seconds, this page turns itself into a commercial website of hemp and cannabis paraphernalia with a Facebook symbol at the bottom of the page linking to the Facebook page of Weedportal.com offering all Nirvana products.
I don't think Nirvana has anything to do with Sam the Skunkman aka Mr. Watson directly. The reason that "weedportal" links so much to Nirvana is because they joined Nirvana's online affiliate program which every web site and fakebook page owner can join. It's not a cover or a secret either (affiliate tracking code in links). Typical for sites who cannot get direct advertisers, they join affiliate programs and plaster the site full with links to it.

Founder of Nirvana started working at Positronics grow shop, the first one in the Netherlands, introduced hps growing and were selling seeds long before many others. Before Nevill sold to Sensi. Three years after Sam arrived (76), Old Ed from Oregon came to teach us how to grow, who brought his own seeds as well. He lived at Wernard Bruining (founder Positronics and first coffeeshop, Mellow Yellow) for 5 years. www.olded.nl Other than Nirvana being a very popular online shop with many affiliates I don't see the 'link'.

Xochipelli

Xochipelli

Thanks Sativied for this precious info. Apart the fact that I have very good friends growing organic pot in Humboldt county for the past 40 years, I am new on this scene. We will start growing hemp, next summer, on the Kokopelli's farm in southern France. For many reasons and at least one important, to break the spell of monoecious varieties.

You are right that we should not put too much emphasis on the link/no link between Watson and Nirvana: just an epiphenomenon. But how do we explain the necessity of a double website for the International Hemp Association? This double website is the measure of David Watson's double life: double identity, double talk, double objective, double everything... except for his obsession to excise the double from the cannabis genome (the male part) in order to produce sterile homozygous clones.

David Watson is a master in the game of social evil founded on the 3D syndrome: Division, Domination, Duplicity. Democracy never existed before one factor has always been missing, on purpose: TRANSPARENCE. The game of the demented psychopaths is, almost, over because while the truth is virally spreading - thanks to the Web - the amount of energy necessary to maintain the LIE becomes so unsustainable that all the sand castle implodes.

Same for Watson. It is more than time to spread the truth of GW Pharm with their more than 700 patents, granted or pending, on cannabis, cannabinoids, oil extraction and the like.

Open season on all genetic resources predators. The free access to the Bounties of Mother Nature is not a privilege, it is our right. On this forum, I am treading bare face and let us hope that, some starry day, all of us will be able to practice the same, for the sake of transparence. Xochi

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Sativied.....I believe Sam didn't arrive in the Netherlands until 1984....Mel Frank didn't give him Durban Poison until like 79-81....this is from there mouths not memory....on tape....you can look them up on Hash Church....
@Xochipelli is there any evidence that David Watson is Sam the Skunkman......I know many people know him and are friends with him and nobody calls him David...they all call him Sam.....and you can find him at Cannabis Cups in Europe all the time....I think that he would be shunned if he were that bad of a person.....I think there is a Lore here that may be misplaced just as OG Kush and Bubba Kush and other such strains...I think people grasp at straws because of the fact that we have been in prohibition for so long that everything is a secret....once Cannabis is removed from the Schedule of Drugs all this Mist of Secrecy will be lifted

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
this is from there mouths
Which frankly is not a particularly reliable source when it comes to cannabis history.

Sam 'moved' to NL in 1984, according to olded.nl on invitation, together with Ed Rosenthal, of Positronics/Wernard Bruining but according to 'the origin of haze': "In Sam’s version of events detailing the history of ‘Original Haze’, he brought the variety to Holland in 1976 ..." Don't know how reliable that is but it suggest he's been here before he actually moved.

Wisher619

Wisher619

he actually has never stated that he ever brought Haze to holland in that time....an according to Nevil....all coffee shops had was garbage....the first great strains didnt come until Nevil ordered seeds from the United States which was in the early eighties.....

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Like I said, I don't know if that source is anymore reliable, I got that from a post from icmag. I'm happy to agree on 1984... sounds more realistic.

an according to Nevil...
When it comes to the origin of the classics not the most reliable source...

all coffee shops had was garbage....the first great strains didnt come until Nevil ordered seeds from the United States which was in the early eighties.....
Coffeeshops were selling great hash before flower even became popular, that's why coffeeshops were allowed in the first place, hash. The flower was "garbage" regardless of the strain cause of the crappy climate and poor quality import. Those "first great strains" Nevil got from Sam.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nevil_Schoenmakers and some were already spread through others, including Sam himself. http://www.olded.nl/Old Ed geschiedenis.html included several of the well known guys (Soma, Sam, Ed Rosenthal) but no Nevil.

"I gave the Haze to Neville, not the Haze Bros. They have never been to Holland and never meet Neville. They never made seeds for sale, you could not buy Original Haze seeds until I made them. [...] When I met Neville he was selling imported IBL seeds he got from dealers or coffee shops for $.25 each, Mex, Columbian, African, he had not grown any of the seeds he sold, He was not yet a grower, at least indoors not yet, I helped teach him indoor growing, he had no western bred varieties, zero... until he met me." - Sam

Before that Nevil was collecting bag seed from imported "garbage" in coffeeshops...

Nevil started selling those classics, mailing them all over the world including back to the US. In 1991, he sold his seed bank to Ben Dronkers (sensi seeds). Sam mentioned once Nevil never having bred anything (in a coincidentally similar titled thread as this...). Some say the same can be said about Sam. Later Nevil claimed he got haze directly from the haze bros, according to Sam bullshit. It is impossible to tell who's telling the truth but it's easy to tell who isn't... all of them. I've been hearing and reading debates about who had/has/brought the originals and started with what or whose seeds for decades and they all contradict each other and all tell half-truths. The compete truth is forever lost.

Wisher619

Wisher619

I agree with you....as for me....I run landrace so all these hybrids dont really matter to me....But like I have always said.....Everyone grasps for straw and that little bit of LimeLight...like its gonna make people rich and famous...IMO nobody gives a shit anymore....
But as for Dutch Genetics....No disrespect....I dont think I would run them....there are to many strains that originated here in Cali that have been here since the 60's and 70's that are still the Shit today that are easily accesable today

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
No offense taken, most of it is just more of the same old. (Often for good reasons though, that early stock now at sensi and mr nice is still amongst the best breeding stock). Shortly after Sam->Nevil->Sensi several others popped up suddenly offering more original originals, who then supposedly went around the world to gather germplasm. Greenhouse taking that 'show' to the max with strainhunters.

Another one who started in 1984, supposedly, and worked with Sam (and to who Sam sold the most original Original Haze seeds according to Sam), is Eddie from Flying Dutchmen, he sold his seedbank later to Sensi as well. He worked with Sam at Cultivator’s Choice and this is what they offered in 1985:
CCC2

They clearly mention the area the strains originated. Classic those descriptions... much still applies, also for creating hybrids, yield and short flowering time from skunk, frost and purple from afghani, taste and high from haze. Funny "selfed" meant something else for them back then.

"It wasn’t until the early 1970’s that the first official seed company, Sam Skunkman’s Sacred Seeds, began to distribute the genetic material in Holland to grow the acclaimed hybrids, such as Haze and Skunk #1, that were winning secret harvest festivals up and down the West Coast" (another 'reliable' source...) Shows again how much conflicting info there is.

"Dutch Genetics" is very generalized though. Some actually managed to produce a few exceptional hybrids based on the same old stock as well as new additions. Many are used by breeders across the world making up part of many of the popular hybrids, including popular "US genetics" (and Spanish and British...). Apart from breeding skills or the lack thereof, 30 years of growing and selecting indoor inevitably led to varieties with characteristics (height, flower time, yield, easier to trim, etc) more suitable for commercial indoor growing than landraces as well as some of the original stock Sam brought along. It's doable but yes short of growing landraces it's hard to avoid hybrids, dutch and US alike, based on the same old classics, especially for those who prefer haze. Which isn't always a bad thing, there was and is still plenty of room for improvement.

Wisher619

Wisher619

there is a Farmer named Mark Castle that can tell you a little more about seed company's in the early 70's as I believe he was actually the only one at the time...in Santa Cruz...I read in a thread somewhere that I believe that Sam or the Haze Brothers asked him to work on Haze and I believe Skunk but he was working on his own stuff and turned them down...if I remember correctly but yeas a lot of those were in Northern Cali/Washington/Oregon for along time....I would say Late 60's early 70's and variations are still grown there today......Never leaving Northern Cali or mixing strains.....anyone that is in the know and becomes friends with old farmers there you will find some hill people that have never heard of anything with a name as when they started it was called name of region or country that it came from...and it is still being grown today... Along with the rest of the US/Canada/Mexico...If we ever get legal across the board...the world will be blown away by what will be coming out of North America

A

argo

Hello Friends,

1. To help everybody to get out of circulars arguments. I posted yesterday, on another thread, the details of the contract between GW Pharm and David Watson. It is public knowledge if you know where to look for. (chapter 8, paragraph 11, sub-paragraph e). First, as of today's rate of exchange sterling pounds/dollars, the deal is around 1 million dollars. Secondly, the rights were retroceded to HortaPharm for China (on a non exclusive basis) as per the fact that the criminal multinational Novartis/Syngenta got the rights for Africa, Middle East and Asia (except China).

2. Concerning Nevil and snitches: if you do a research on the name "Ray Anthony Cogo" on Cambridge Law Reports, you will get directly, in page 2, on the case ILR 101 "Schoenmakers v. Director of Public Prosecutions / Extradition, Juridiction. 1991"

3. Concerning the David Watson gang in Holland. Here is what I posted yesterday on another thread.

"My four first and very long articles are related to the confiscation of cannabis by the pharmaceutical companies. My second article is related to Bedrocan in Holland and in Canada. I am in the process of having them rapidly translated into English. My very long article titled "HortaPharm et GW Pharm: les Monsanto du Cannabis" covers the last 30 years of psychopathic behaviors stemming from David Watson and his group in Holland - from 1985 to 2015. In these 2 articles covering HortaPharm, GW Pharm and Bedrocan, I am highlighting the fact that these 3 companies have enjoyed a protection/collusion at the highest levels of the State Administrations of Holland and England - and by extension, of Europe.

My last piece, posted today, is asking precise question from the INRA station, of Rennes in Brittany, as to their involvement - through Hayo van der Waerf - with the David Watson/International Hemp Association. INRA, the French National Institute for Agronomical Research is funded by public money. The French control most of the Hemp sector in Europe and the French so-called certified varieties of hemp are sold abroad - for example in Canada since 1998. The INRA has been keen, for the last 20 years, to destroy all the good open-pollinated and dioecious heirloom varieties of hemp to replace them by monoecious varieties which are bound to induce, very quickly, a tremendous genetic bottleneck. It is totally forbidden for the French farmers to reproduce their own seeds of hemp and they must buy certified seeds every year from strictly state-controlled seed companies. A typical captive seed market.

I recently discovered, also, that Phylos Biosciences in Oregon - which is starring Robert Connel Clarke and which is promoted by David Watson - is very likely a sub-unity of the Craig Venter Institute as 3 of his people are on board, through Synthetic Genomic Inc. How come the Craig Venter Institute is jumping into the Cannabis "Melting Pot"??

If the THC Farmer Community deems it a sensitive issue and important topic for the Future of the Tribes, I would like to start, on this forum, a new conversation on the topic of the confiscation - or the many attempts of - of the cannabis/hemp genetic resources. "

Peace. Xochi

A

argo

no one had to snitch on nevil despite willing witnesses ....regardies magazine as well as high times cannabis castle article laid out describing in detail who nevil was and what he was doing openly (not too smart if it was legitimate story) ....
Nevil was working with authorities in regards to monitoring heroin thru the coffees shops in tilburg Holland
nevil was already working with authority's...period ...thats why nothing happened to him... despite detention (scam)...and with steve hagar covering up these facts up on.;.. (hightimes continues too as well as those in the know) ... cbs news 1991 on u tube,,,that... if those ordering seeds and those following the falsly created 'legalization movement" were aware of those facts... there would have been no cannabis cup and no seeds for the new market... its important to look at these thing in the proper context mr x instead of creating a conspiracy theory full of factual lies

A

argo

Hello Friends,

no one snitched on nevil was already working with dutch and English authorities...operation green merchant started in 1987...it seems you are going out of your way to protect nevil for what ever reason...you point out gw david watson bla bla bla and start putting together evidence and leave out the guy who bought his seeds from david a guy who supposedly was a heroin addict all of a sudden he has all the money in the world to buy thousands of dollars in stock a huge mansion and buy out SSSC?
mario lap nevil shoenmakers David Watson are all peas in the same pod...as far as affidavits are concerned it wasn't worth the paper it was written on why because seed distribution and building the new market "MEDICAL" exposing the black market "RECREATIONAL" in cannabis was predetermined and facilitated by norml and high times helping dea and corporate interest project future trends and earnings in the cannabis market .the cannabis market is planned folks it was always about FDA approved cannabis it was always about identifying and leading the marke
t competition= "black market"away from discovering future transformation into a =FDA approved corporate market

CONSPIRACY THEORY'S BASED ON A FALSE PREMISE AS AN IDEOLOGY are ALWAYS FALSE NO MATTER HOW MANY FACTS YOU TELL TO SUPPORT THE THEORY THE PREMISE WILL ALWAYS BE FALSE...

Peace. Xochi

A

argo

depite avadavids seeds continued to flow from nevil and "ther"seedbanks...AFTER green merchant...as it is explained by some writers.."nevil was on the fbi most wanted list....nevil was wanted by the justise department....but they all got tired of chaseing nevil because nevil was a invisable...thats right folks nevil is the invisable man just like people that wish to spew their poltical rhetoric

A

argo

despite the hightimes jibberish seeds were always and still are fderally illegal to buy and ship from holland or anywhere

Top Bottom