legalontcanada

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

thinking that she's done
one out of the 4 anyway
she's had 4 days of straight water

FL21grower

FL21grower

i see your overflow lines but do you have a drain line for those or is it like a drip/nft/rdwc hybrid? Is this your first grow or hydro grow? I really like the simplicity of the set up im just trying to figure out if you drain out your containers all the way or what? anyway your plants look really good so keep us posted bro

legalontcanada

legalontcanada

I have been growing for a while back in 1995 I started . Self taught trial error and lots of reading and always learning .
This system was top feed with over flow back to Rez . No drain just over flow. No air stone in tubs either but think they would benefit from it . I did have a 20 gal whisper air pump with 2 12 inch
stones.
My experience has been keep water moving at all times!!! and scrub and clean main Rez thruout grow!!!!
Hope this answers your questions
Any more just ask
Peace

B

bigloudvtwin

Looks like what maybe 5 foot square area? You got way more watts than you need bro. Looks good and healthy.

FL21grower

FL21grower

what do think the burnt tips are a result of? nute burn? you look like you have plenty of nitrogen in your res, the leaves look really dark green. they look really healthy though. good job man

Top Bottom