New Advanced Nutrients Digital Ballast Coming Soon

• Thread starter Billygoat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigCountry

http://growgreenmi.com/badass-ballasts-1000-watt-frequency-digital-ballast-pi-7102.html

That's a Sun-System compatable receptacle. Other companies use it too, but I believe Sunlight Supply introduced it.

So after ALL the jive-talking, rants and raves, slandering and mud-slinging Big Mike did about sunlight supply, he made his ballast run with their hoods...Sheesh. Why not go with Hydrofarm? Maybe they'll make both like Lumatek

The sales rep told me that they were going to have a 10-year warranty.

What's up with the 5-year warrantee now? Does AN do this often?

ebbensmoke

ebbensmoke

http://growgreenmi.com/badass-ballasts-1000-watt-frequency-digital-ballast-pi-7102.html

That's a Sun-System compatable receptacle. Other companies use it too, but I believe Sunlight Supply introduced it.

So after ALL the jive-talking, rants and raves, slandering and mud-slinging Big Mike did about sunlight supply, he made his ballast run with their hoods...Sheesh. Why not go with Hydrofarm? Maybe they'll make both like Lumatek

The sales rep told me that they were going to have a 10-year warranty.

What's up with the 5-year warrantee now? Does AN do this often?

its interesting you mention the warranty thing. ive read 10, 7 and 5, all from AN sources...im fact i think if I dig I can find a rosebud article that conflicts with their site...... well i was waiting for ther 600 to come out.....but now im having second thoughts...does anyone have any idea on the 600 date?

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

I would pass on all things Advanced.. Especially gear. AN clock is counting down as a company.. Dont see them being around anywhere near long enough to honor that warranty... Considering there are only a few of their products which are not cheap reverse enginerd copies of others products no reason the ballasts would be any different. Big Mike hasnt had a thought of his own in his life.. Guys NOTHING but LIES and copies. Hands down the most hated person in the industry for a good reason....

ebbensmoke

ebbensmoke

thanks! all good points taken into consideration. my main reason for interest was becuase my lumateks RI make my nutradip meter go bananas. i thought a low freq ballast would cure that. ive since bought a blue lab which doesnt get interesnce...well once in a great while it hiccups but for the mnost part is a great great meter. anyone else know of any other low freq ballasts? i guess i could go magnetic...

S

Sensibowl

I would pass on all things Advanced.. Especially gear. AN clock is counting down as a company.. Dont see them being around anywhere near long enough to honor that warranty... Considering there are only a few of their products which are not cheap reverse enginerd copies of others products no reason the ballasts would be any different. Big Mike hasnt had a thought of his own in his life.. Guys NOTHING but LIES and copies. Hands down the most hated person in the industry for a good reason....

Ah, the shills come out. How can you tell? They throw out the same party lines, thinking that because they're emotional and *gasp* telling everyone the 'real' truth, everyone will believe them.

What a crock.

First of all, here are my experiences growing with AN:

*Bigger harvests each round
*I've saved money using AN products because I only use a portion of what the bottles say to use
*I rarely have pest issues.
*I rarely have pH issues.
*I have an easier time growing than I ever did with anything else.

Know how you can also tell someone's a shill? They're spending more time arguing about how 'bad' a company is, but they don't talk about their own grows. Hmmm. Yeah, that's not weird at all.

Speaking of liars, Cocoloco, you are. Actually, since you're so 'knowledgeable' about AN, you might just be someone who is paid to post crap like this.

It's unhelpful.
It's unnecessary.

And unless you're showing me numbers or actual proof besides an anonymous post, I could give a damn less about what you have to say. And I'm sure I'm not alone.

I'm going back to grow - you?

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Paid to post? sure guy... Going by your # of posts and the way you post im guessing this is another Advanced troll probly Big Mike himself.. Anyone who copies GH then shits on them is a wank no matter how you twist or relabel it. Big Mike will never hold a candle to Larry or Treg because hes not a innovator just a copycat with $ whos only business skill is to create a shitstorm for attention shittin on the very people and products his company knocks off. Bull pissin on GH youve all seen the ad im sure ya funny but when you really think about it its out of line.. All boils down to respect and honor for the group or industry you reside in and Mike seems to be the only one to not figure this out hence his hydro industry blackball status.... Reminds me of him flying a giant bud banner across last years san fran maxyield show which from the outside haha seems great(ya br@ sik!) but in reality put the entire hydroponic industry in a potential shit storm. Respect and Honor buddy...

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

I edited my post to be a tad more tasteful but contains the same basic sum.. Im with Garden of Dreams less is more and i believe the future direction of the industry. Atami just dropped their new line. only 4 parts i believe a complete 180 from the 20 part regiment of yesterday... Personally the less the better for me as long as its complete..

S

Sensibowl

Anyone else notice every post Sensibowl posts is fluffin Advanced Nutrients. Sneeky bastard! Thanks for supplyin the proof for my point. Wanks!:bandit

LOL...

Ah, because I don't post every few minutes, that makes me suspicious. Or I might have a life.

Honestly, I like to go to a bunch of boards.

What you aren't pointing out is that I never rip on other nutes (well, except for MG). If I was really getting paid (yeah, I WISH), don't you think I'd be ripping on as many nutes as possible? (Ahem, like many people on this board...)

I talk about AN when people ask what nutes they should use. They're what I use. Why would I promote something I know nothing about? How helpful would that be?

In the end, I really could care less what anyone thinks of me.

Of course, if you want to whip them out and measure, I still think I'd win.

I

indoorherbs

I know a bit about electronics and electrical equipment.

If they've got a true square-wave output that would make a significant difference in the amount of energy delivered to the bulb. That should result in a serious increase in light output.

I don't have one myself - yet - but what they're talking about, tech-wise, is completely do-able. It's the same tech that's been making car stereos crank out obscene wattage with smaller and smaller amps.

ebbensmoke

ebbensmoke

theres some truth to the last post. in my opinion, there are alot of great an products, but they do indeed market well, and increase the price on their better products....wouldnt you? liquid pirnaha price is BS.....

SO...STILL NO NEW ON THE 600 WATTER EH?

THCV

THCV

what a bust! thanks for the critical info GoD. I was ready to go back to digis after reading about the tech, but that buzzing kills it completely. my magnetic ballast make pretty much zero noise, at least nothing i care about, work at "awesome low frequency" and cost 1/4 the price. Gotta love truly mature tech. Oh and F AN. :-)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
yeah I'm over these Badass things, Pretty much over anything AN. trust is gone.
Sounds like some bad shizzy went down during the interim. Anything anyone would name "badass" is highly unlikely to gain my attention, much less my money.

N

NBfrost

Did anyone read the article in hight times about digital ballists ?they said that no one makes a buld capable of lasting . They all get significantly shortend life span . The also said the reason why was because the pulse is alot lower in a coil ballist . Im not sure on the correct termnology , and exact numbers but i know there was alot of difference . around 50,000 for digital and 1000 or 500 for coil .. I will check out the month this was published in . The reason i wrote this , is because I want to buy a new 1000w , and I am wondering what you all suggest ?

Top Bottom