• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

homemade cabinet vs grow tent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
burn4me

burn4me

ok i see got it......thanks im pretty sure room set up is final on plans.
now on to soil selection. organic is the best for going soil right? i got nutes so i guess ill mix up perlite and base soil.....after that then i will be able to go on and grow...this went from me being like "anyone can grow" to "decisions decisions decisions" lol
any way ima get the fan combo and research simple non organic soil methods....thank you for all the input i can never learn too much

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

well, some really well known growers here told me ProMIX is a good soil and that is what I am using. Otherwise i cannot give you much else.
Maybe some others can. Just stay away from miracle grow and stuff that is mainly for flowers.

freespirit

freespirit

Promix and Fox Farms Ocean Forest are both used quite a bit from what I've seen, the latter more common probably. Promix is EXPENSIVE if you get it shipped to you. Might check out your local nursery to save shipping costs.

burn4me

burn4me

Promix and Fox Farms Ocean Forest are both used quite a bit from what I've seen, the latter more common probably. Promix is EXPENSIVE if you get it shipped to you. Might check out your local nursery to save shipping costs.
i was probably going to just get promix now would i run hydro nutes or soil....have veg+bloom dirty on the way and +life....what else will i need? have other nutes in shipment too but was told to just keep it simple...any thoughts

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

so last night someone shared a link that said 'see who got busted in your area'. http://drugs.globalincidentmap.com/

I checked it out and fucking A gents.. this really freaked me out. I woke up at 3am and came to the grow at 4 and just got done chopping all my plants.. fuck... I was most sad about the mediHaze, which was the whole reason I started growing! (high CBD, low THC plant).

Had 2 plumbers and an electrician come through this week and maybe that is why I snapped.... 3 months down the fucking drain.. Oh well, just freaked.

sorry to jack your thread...

burn4me

burn4me

no need to for sorries bro. take from a man whos been there there is no such thing as over paranoid. i dont know if i personally would have freaked because i am 99% sure they wouldnt ever see mine being where it is. but i dont blame you one bit. sorry that shits gone man.
***************everyone bow your head for a moment of silence for Legal's grow.........RIP***********************

burn4me

burn4me

i just looked at it......idk what got you freaked on there? or was it just the fact that its publicly displayed? im lost brother....lol i guess you have your reasons tho so nevermind

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

i just looked at it......idk what got you freaked on there? or was it just the fact that its publicly displayed? im lost brother....lol i guess you have your reasons tho so nevermind
lol, just the 20 huge busts in the last week alone! fuck that noise.

burn4me

burn4me

they must've been close to you? idk to me its part of this game. some do not have same outlook on it so i get your reasons

freespirit

freespirit

People get busted all the time but I would think who knows about it (your grow) and who you associate with is the biggest weakness in the chain, otherwise how would they know? Narcs browsing pot forums and pulling IP addresses or something?

ftwendy

ftwendy

so last night someone shared a link that said 'see who got busted in your area'. http://drugs.globalincidentmap.com/

I checked it out and fucking A gents.. this really freaked me out. I woke up at 3am and came to the grow at 4 and just got done chopping all my plants.. fuck... I was most sad about the mediHaze, which was the whole reason I started growing! (high CBD, low THC plant).

Had 2 plumbers and an electrician come through this week and maybe that is why I snapped.... 3 months down the fucking drain.. Oh well, just freaked.

sorry to jack your thread...

Shame to hear the noid got ya @LegalGrow .... it happens. :)

I think everybody that is/has done it big has freaked themselves out once or twice.... Some day soon, this experience will propel you to a larger and more successful grow. Mark my words: what you feel now will light the fire.

burn4me

burn4me

i have some flat white paint laying around and was gonna paint my grow area with it. will any kind do?

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

@freespirit yeah kind of worried about online ordering.. with all the lights and beans.. someone in 5 minutes would know what I was up too and they seem to give out search warrants like candy these days.. no real privacy...

burn4me

burn4me

@freespirit yeah kind of worried about online ordering.. with all the lights and beans.. someone in 5 minutes would know what I was up too and they seem to give out search warrants like candy these days.. no real privacy...
what are you doing? never send to the address of the grow:banghead:
no offence bro but where im from that is all around bad biz.....

burn4me

burn4me

but i guess if you have nowhere for it to be sent to....then i retract my statement sir

LegalGrow

LegalGrow

Yeah I had it sent to another place.. but wouldn't take too much investigating to put it all together! The stores did a good job of keeping things discreet and the statements are non-discriptive....
Just be being paranoid I am hoping... Just out some time... Otherwise can hit the ground running anytime..

Latest posts

Top Bottom