• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

homemade cabinet vs grow tent

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
freespirit

freespirit

Yea I can see spreading out the light more for sure, hell yea if they were free too rock it.

burn4me

burn4me

Yea I can see spreading out the light more for sure, hell yea if they were free too rock it.

IKR....
i figured free bulbs and i caught ACE hardware on their 30% off brown bag sale and copped the Y spliters and plug-in outlets. only a few bones for those. i couldnt locally find the powerstrip i wanted so im subbing my 6 outlet power strip surge protectors until i do. so for extra light source it only cost me $10 + whatever a month to run em'. they are CFL afterall so not much im sure. so im going to try to dial in my room as best as possible with what i already have and who knows maybe up grade on next one. really digging the DWC. just a little to unforgiving for my nooby ass. but we'll get there;)

freespirit

freespirit

I might have missed it, but do you have any plans for nutes?

burn4me

burn4me

i was going to run FOX FARMS. but then on here read reviews on VEG+BLOOM. so being that i was told it was a great noob nute because i could use it as a stand alone. so thats my plan. if need be i do have Cal/Mag. +SIZE and im lookin into caps root pack. thats it....i hope:nailbiting:
not gonna lie im pretty nervous about it. but love this so im sure if i give it my best then at worst i come out with some ok bud. which will be ok as long as i am perpetual seeing as i plan to keep my brother in at least some kind of meds. money is a big thing round here and with unemployment around here so damn high, his replaced knees and hips are hard to keep pain in check not to mention un safe as all hell. so he decided( or rather i convinced him) to try the herb. not only did he like it, but it relieved 75+% of his pain. from not only his knees and hips but also his R.A. in his hands and some symptoms from the cartilage detereration (i know i spell that wrong). but yeah sorry to rant. i just want this so bad for my brother and will continue to work as hard as i can on trying to get this right for him.

freespirit

freespirit

Yea bro fox farms is easy, if you saw the nutes I posted I think it will be safe to run 1 TBS of everything in 2 gallons of water, with 2 TBS tiger and no PH down at the moment (in flower until I get close to the end). I checked my water/feed pH with the others mixed in and it was pretty low, but after feeding my soil was at 6.6

freespirit

freespirit

I'm lucky to have VA benefits as a veteran. But yes this is one of the best meds I've found for myself.

burn4me

burn4me

not only did i see and i read it copied it and printed it for next run. it seemed so simple so yeah. next run might be FF.
so what do you find is better to run your soil at?about 6.6 a regular?

freespirit

freespirit

I literally JUST got my pH meter, so I'm still learning. My soil takes a while to dry so I'm still waiting to see what happens.

burn4me

burn4me

ok. i was sure to get ph and ppm meters even though the ph is about all i understand just yet...i mean i get ppm is salts parts per minute but not knowing what ppm to feed with. what is you soil mix if you dont mind?

burn4me

burn4me

so my veg room is 100% done. everything is set up cleaned and ready for my gear so as it shows up. i bombed, cleaned with bleach water solution, then wiped it all down with clean water, then set bowl of vinegar while it dried out for 2 days. did this twice. just to be sure. my 600 watt tent kit is on the way, for my bloom. just waiting on my gear now. la-dee-da la-dee-da .......hate waiting as soon as i can figure out how to get my crappy phone to put pics on my crappy pc ill post some

Latest posts

Top Bottom