New auto grow

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Have like 20 different strains 10 never got to, just got a bunch of Methisto beans, samsqatch og, 4 assed monkey, creme de la chem, avt × 3 bears, creame le da chem×forum stomper, and fantismo express, want to run a large strain, they say samsqatch is a smallish big plant so lets give that ago, i wish i could delete past posts but this will now were i am, hopefully will get bean in dirt tommorow.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok made up mind, popped a samsqatch bean and put it in a 5gal pot, this should b a fairly large high yield strain, we will see, some people complain methisto beans do not germanate well, you have to soak them in a cup of arm ater till they sink then do paper towl drill.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ok got a nice good pop in a big ass pot, nothing to see here now but once it gets going we will see.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Alot of contrvese about transplanting autoflowers, you do not transplant them! You sow your bean in the pot u intend to do your whole grow in, this is a samsqatch seedling in a 5 gal smart pot of ffoc +pearlite and a bit of clay pebbles, this strain is described as on the larger side of medium or the smaller side of large, a high yield autoflower u have to baby along and train it and keep it wet till it lays down it's root system, and again i never bother with root tea or anything like that feeding comes later, as long as your mix is good u should be fine till the seedling gains some size and it is, till it grows a 2nd set and seperates from the tabs my light is backed off at 30inc (600w led) note in pics seedling is reaching for light not shying away it's a small seedling in a big pot but this is how you run them by keeping things simple at least at first it's only 4 days old but watch i got a great pop, the seedling has now stopped and is slowly growing just like it is supposed to.

20200329 203155
20200329 203204
GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

Your alien vs triangle cross will be big i've reversed a avt and crossed it with 2 other one's an a GSC too it's big auto. worth playing with for sure

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea but it's alien vs triangle × 3 bears, + creme de la chem × forum stomper those were free bee's and probably f2 strains, what i bought was samsqatch og, could not get chemdoging so bought creme de la chem and 1 pack of fantismo express so yea i do have a bunch of stuff to play with, stay safe.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea it's only 5 days old but once the seedling emerges from the tabs and the 2nd set is starting i then bring my light down to my grow height at 24inc now look at seedling note the little leaves are pointing up to the light not shying? This is what u want to see, it tells me my light is not to close and im not gonna light burn my seedling, a few times a day i lst the seedling this will make the stem harden faster, side light comes later, im running this thread like this bc im trying to show the proper way to run autoflowers so yea even a 5 day old seedling can teach.

20200331 173757
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

For all u meth heads the US Methisto store re opend, bought a pac of hubba bubbasmellascope, god what a name jeeeez, but there selling fast.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Sorry note the leaves are reaching for the light? This is how u can tell your light is at the right distance from canopy, this is exactly what u want to see, so my 600w led is 24inc above canopy, side lights are on, and yet the plant is not shying or moveing to the sidelight, everyone has different lights but this is how u can tell, you will never lightburn a plant if u just look at the leaves, allot of people think more is better but if u keep an eye on your grow u can avoid burning your plants.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Oh yea bought 1 pac sodk & 1 pac of hubabubasmelloscope god whoever named that strain was most definitely smoked up! Lol cant wait to see what goodies they send, i luv Methisto and Sweet probably in the top 5 auto breeders.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Best nutes/medium for autos? Running some my next run and curious. I heard light on the nutes just trying to gear up before then.
Burnz

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Well i got my smelloscope + sour stomper × double grape. Lol

20200417 173732
cannabi

cannabi

that little one is looking great. I like to LST auto's the few times i have grown them.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

As soon as they pop i start on the stem, once it hardens up it makes it much easyer to train with a fan.

Top Bottom