New auto grow

• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

I have smoked some straight fire, that was from an auto. Let’s see these fact sheets. You make no claim why they are “shit” genetics. I’d say, “to each their own” when it comes to situations like these. Happy grows.
All pot started from the ruderalis gene pool

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'm not trying to bait anyone. I just couldn't understand why anyone would want ruderalis in their gene pool. Now I get it, people are willing to sacrifice quality for early harvest. They look good. I've never grown autos but I have photo plants that can be harvested after 90-100 days.

@growsince79 I don’t feel I sacrifice quality? Even if I start with inferior genetics if I’m a more skilled grower my quality will outshine yours, genetics super important ! Farmer skills just as important , and just for the record autos are used In Commercial production as well .
In a nutshell unless u are growin top shelf pot my autos are just as good !

growsince79

growsince79

@growsince79 I don’t feel I sacrifice quality? Even if I start with inferior genetics if I’m a more skilled grower my quality will outshine yours, genetics super important ! Farmer skills just as important , and just for the record autos are used In Commercial production as well .
My buds are better than anything I've found at the stores and I don't buy seeds-I make them. Is it the best on Earth? Ofcourse not, but far better than any autoflower. As far as farming skills, you can be the best grower on earth and grow perfect hemp. The potency is determined mostly by genetics. You reap what you sow.

Moshmen

Moshmen

My buds are better than anything I've found at the stores and I don't buy seeds-I make them. Is it the best on Earth? Ofcourse not, but far better than any autoflower. As far as farming skills, you can be the best grower on earth and grow perfect hemp. The potency is determined mostly by genetics. You reap what you sow.
Sorry eden ! I’m done with this clown , welcome to the farm man ! May be you will learn something.

growsince79

growsince79

Poorly grown buds with good genetics are more potent than pefectly grown bad genetics. BTW autofowers in my state fetch $5/g compared to top shelf selling fo15-20. Agree to disagree.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yea day 28, plant is about 1 week behind due to low rh and pot size, plant is healthy growing slowly but stedaley no spurt or stretch and all fans have only 5 nodes, hope plant is not dwarfing out but i just think it's 1 week behind, good healthy plant that did strech out over the pot, plant is female and does smell allready so i think she is gonna be a stinker.

20200423 055548
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have so many methisto beans i was wanting to run red poison by sweet, so im gonna, bean germanateing mix mixed.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Day 35, rh has improved a bit, plant is still going up, however all leaves have nodes of 5, allso getting lousy branch growth, plant is perfectly healthy and happy, is in preflower, could be the 5gal pot i allmost allways use 3 gal, could be low rh, could be genetic, or plant is just steadily and slowly growing and is behind, everything else is fine.

20200430 102213
20200430 102240
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Finally landlord turned off heat, my rh just more than doubled from 16% to 40%.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Since im here now may as well stay, popped red poison 1 week old, have been wanting to run it for awhile just have not had time, not much to see, maybe ill get a purple one?

20200504 051726
Farmerman420

Farmerman420

What do you boys think about super citical auto greenhouse seedss genetics ? ....and dark purple delicious seeds genetics ?? Good experences so far đź‘Ś

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you are gonna run autoflowers i recomend Sweet Seeds or Methisto Generics, maybe fast buds, these breeders have exelent autoflower genetics.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Bc of this. All runs of 4 and all done in under 80 days, save much mony on nutrients, and i allways have weed, that is why i grow autoflowers, you can luv em or hate em but there here to stay.
Yo I want to get some autos going outside what's your rough yield from an 80 day harvest plant

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Autoflowers do not do well outdoors, the yield is smaller and the plants are suceptable to mold and pests and diseases, with autoflowers you are in a tradeoff speed vs yield, in other words you can finish a plant in 70 days but the yield is much smaller, thats fine if you do runs of 3 or 4 plants at a time then rotate new plants in as the first batch matures, but autos yields outdoors are even less, there really made to be grown indoors, besides why not grow photoperiod plants if you can grow outdoors? You get a tuff strain and let nature do her thing and in the fall you will have a lot of weed, some people do run them outdoors were there is not much humidity or rain but there really made to be grown indoors.

Moshmen

Moshmen

If you are gonna run autoflowers i recomend Sweet Seeds or Methisto Generics, maybe fast buds, these breeders have exelent autoflower genetics.
Fast buds has been very inconsistent for me, phenos all over the place some great some not so great

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Autoflowers do not do well outdoors, the yield is smaller and the plants are suceptable to mold and pests and diseases, with autoflowers you are in a tradeoff speed vs yield, in other words you can finish a plant in 70 days but the yield is much smaller, thats fine if you do runs of 3 or 4 plants at a time then rotate new plants in as the first batch matures, but autos yields outdoors are even less, there really made to be grown indoors, besides why not grow photoperiod plants if you can grow outdoors? You get a tuff strain and let nature do her thing and in the fall you will have a lot of weed, some people do run them outdoors were there is not much humidity or rain but there really made to be grown indoors.
Just wanted to get a few for outdoors as the season is so long and by the time photos are done theres a battle with the weather

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

There ur seeds run them as u see fit, if you want to put them outside put them outside, i am just telling you they do poorly, or rather they give much less yield, and are suceptable to mold and pests.

Latest posts

Top Bottom