• Thread starter Edinburgh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannabi

cannabi

i had a buddy grow samsquanch OG photo but never the auto version

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

It must have been an autoflower bc methisto only sells autoflowers unless some other companies are selling it ill check.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

There is no pic, but as soon as an auto pops it then stops and then starts growing slowly while it lays down it's roots, 3 or 4 times a day i bend the seedling one way then the other this will make your stem harden faster, once that happens i put a fan on plant and let the wind blow it around gently, once the branches get big enough i do gentle push ups on them, i leaf tuck or even prune to get main and minor branches into the light all the while the fan is blowing on plant cooling it and training it, bc the plant is being blown around by the fan this will make the root system grow faster bc the plant does not want to get blown away, but when useing a fan make shure the plant is blowing gently dont expose it to hurricane force wind.

chugzfarmer

chugzfarmer

Oh yea bought 1 pac sodk & 1 pac of hubabubasmelloscope god whoever named that strain was most definitely smoked up! Lol cant wait to see what goodies they send, i luv Methisto and Sweet probably in the top 5 auto breeders.
i have heard great things about SODK. some really nice smoke it produces

Moshmen

Moshmen

Caught up ! Looks good man course I’ve seen ur last ones and kinda expect nice work! Lmao

I’m thinkin if tryin some methisto gens myself, hows the payment and shipping ? Ever had any issues

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Methisto is awesome, i am talking about there US store not a seed bank, they will reopen april 20th so get ready, take credit and debit, and all sorts of goodies stickers and of course free seeds, fast shipping, absolutely 100% satisfied.

growsince79

growsince79

Have like 20 different strains 10 never got to, just got a bunch of Methisto beans, samsqatch og, 4 assed monkey, creme de la chem, avt × 3 bears, creame le da chem×forum stomper, and fantismo express, want to run a large strain, they say samsqatch is a smallish big plant so lets give that ago, i wish i could delete past posts but this will now were i am, hopefully will get bean in dirt tommorow.
I can see why people grow auto flowers indoors. But I'm trying to understand why anyone would grow auto flowers indoors. So far I haven't heard one good reason. Someone please feel free to educate me.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Bc of this. All runs of 4 and all done in under 80 days, save much mony on nutrients, and i allways have weed, that is why i grow autoflowers, you can luv em or hate em but there here to stay.

20191228 182511
20181007 094253
20180501 203008
20180501 142954
20180501 142846
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

I have smoked some straight fire, that was from an auto. Let’s see these fact sheets. You make no claim why they are “shit” genetics. I’d say, “to each their own” when it comes to situations like these. Happy grows.
Im sory bro i thought u were that dick who was baiting me and reported you for harrasing me, im sorry and will fix it now.

growsince79

growsince79

If ur trying to bait me wont work! have a great day and stay safe.
I'm not trying to bait anyone. I just couldn't understand why anyone would want ruderalis in their gene pool. Now I get it, people are willing to sacrifice quality for early harvest. They look good. I've never grown autos but I have photo plants that can be harvested after 90-100 days.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

First off breeders like sweet use less than 3% of rundelis in there strains, but sweet has shitty genetics right? With so much sorrow in the world why are u being negative? I never did anything to you, why do u criticize and bring negativity here? You probably tried to grow them and failed, if you dont like autos dont watch, dont make snide comments, dont bring negativity everywhere u go, bring goodwill and brotherhood, i feel sorry 4 u, right in the middle of a global pandemic were people are dieing you choose to be negative, me i bought 100 masks and donated to hospital what have u done to help people? Stay off my sight i dont need people like u.

growsince79

growsince79

First off breeders like sweet use less than 3% of rundelis in there strains, but sweet has shitty genetics right? With so much sorrow in the world why are u being negative? I never did anything to you, why do u criticize and bring negativity here? You probably tried to grow them and failed, if you dont like autos dont watch, dont make snide comments, dont bring negativity everywhere u go, bring goodwill and brotherhood, i feel sorry 4 u, right in the middle of a global pandemic were people are dieing you choose to be negative, me i bought 100 masks and donated to hospital what have u done to help people? Stay off my sight i dont need people like u.
Chill out man. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I said your plants look good. How is that negative? I was just asking why, when there are so many award winning strains that flower in 8 weeks. You have every right to grow auto flowers if you like. But don't try to fool people into thinking they are as good as photo strains.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

My feelings cant b hurt by the likes of you and i never said autos were better than photoperiod plants there 2 different animals, if you dont like or grow autoflowers just keep your comments 2 urself and dont watch, if you dont grow them why are u even watching? Why are u spreading negativity? Please just slink away.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was going to add, If autos were such “shit” genetics why would well known breeders waste their time with them? I’m actually eager to run a couple autos next run. Hopefully they turn out as good as @Edinburgh.

Top Bottom