Kratky method like ~Bilber
I pollinated it a week ago
IMG 1557
IMG 1556

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Those that remain
IMG 1704

The 3 in the 4gal pot 2 are identical in look and smell and 1 is completely different
IMG 1715

IMG 1716
IMG 1712
IMG 1688

I put 2 White Widow Autos in the ground 2ft deep hole I put 2 fish carcasses an a raw egg in 2 or 3 months ago and a dead bird in a month ago then filled with peat moss perlite and a little compost
IMG 1730

I put the to shity Easy Bud Auto’s that I pollinated with the Titan F1 Auto pollen in the ground
IMG 1733

White Widow Auto I pollinated with the Titan F1 Auto pollen
IMG 1705

Easy Bud Kratky pollenated
IMG 1557

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Lemon Stank? Clone got moved outside to flower I took a little clone off of it before moving it has to make some room I’m gonna keep it in the 2.6gal pot
IMG 1816

I got it a little more cleaned up I planted the unhappy PBB x Cmen in there as well
IMG 1815

And the 1 Easy Bud Auto started turning purple out of nowhere
IMG 1804

The Easy Bud Autos are the Stinkiest nugs I have grown in awhile whole garage smells. Between the 10 of them theres 3 definite different smells and looks of the nugs

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Damn homie! Had you a bitchy pbb cman eh?
Just a pain from jump street?
Enough about that, you have a badass situation there buddy.
I like your outdoor spot.
Gonna enjoy seeing you fill that sucker up.
That pbb was a stretcher. I got 2 different phenos from those. So it’s gonna be rad seeing what you end up with once it gets its shit together.
I’m excited to see you bring the badass seed 👊🏻🤡

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Damn homie! Had you a bitchy pbb cman eh?
Just a pain from jump street?
Enough about that, you have a badass situation there buddy.
I like your outdoor spot.
Gonna enjoy seeing you fill that sucker up.
That pbb was a stretcher. I got 2 different phenos from those. So it’s gonna be rad seeing what you end up with once it gets its shit together.
I’m excited to see you bring the badass seed 👊🏻🤡
Thanks buddy I had afew hiccups but I think I’m in the clear now I’m hoping that 1 is a female so I can clone it. The Banner x Cali D are doing real good and I started another PBB x Cmen and an Okie x CMan last week gonna give them more attention this time

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

This Easy Bud Auto is the most interesting one it has a more fruity smell and the buds are forming a little different. The rest have a strong lemon chemically smell
IMG 1880
IMG 1882
IMG 1889

IMG 1841

They all have nice bud form with the cone top this is how most of them look
IMG 1842

And then the Purple dark Phono bud tops are flatter looking on top an not as dense
IMG 1843

That one is super strong smelling

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Good morning everyone. Forgot to share the other day
The Kratky got the rot brah it’s been to warm in the garage so now she’s just a mini pot grow lol just gotta keep her alive another 2 weeks for the seeds to finish up on her
IMG 1910

Bilber

Bilber

Yeah, sorry to hear about the rot....I've had to add some peroxide to some, change out nutes on others, and add just water on some.....

I think the best thing I did was get the ph shit.....now I'm able to really dial it in...... ec ppm ph .....I should have started using them when I first started.....haha.....

I'm really and truly not sure how any of my plants lived before!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Yeah, sorry to hear about the rot....I've had to add some peroxide to some, change out nutes on others, and add just water on some.....

I think the best thing I did was get the ph shit.....now I'm able to really dial it in...... ec ppm ph .....I should have started using them when I first started.....haha.....

I'm really and truly not sure how any of my plants lived before!
I never checked ph till my last grow I had to much oyster shell in it so it was real alkaline. I use vinegar or lime juice to lower my ph if I need to my tap water was 7.8 and the rain water is 6.7 to 7.1 so I set 6 5gal buckets at the end of one gutter to fill up. Anyway lol yea ph stuff is definitely a good idea for the Kratky for sure you’re plant’s always look good though so maybe your nutes lower your ph I know the Jack’s fertilizer I have really lowers the ph so I mix that with my tap water

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Did some stem splitting last week and a full defoliation yesterday and moved it into the bath tub and closed up the room for 3 days of light deprivation the room is also holding at a steady 68° with 50% humidity and the ac vent blows a nice little breeze at it
IMG 1951
IMG 1978

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Finally got a close up all the same strain three plants all in the same pot View attachment 2155236View attachment 2155237
Bro, I always wondered why people get crazy.
I did 9 clones ina 15 g tote.
The amount of messages I got saying, I didn’t want to blast you on thread but that’s not gonna work.

I like a challenge, but it’s easy, so a rope to a hose fight I guess? The tote is on the floor there. Homie, you should have seen the 250 cup solo run.

NEVER AGAIN

Glad you like to break rules too.
Now I got a homie who does it too, say something can’t be done. Bet that ima make it work. 👊🏻🤡

IMG 7011
IMG 6959
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Bro, I always wondered why people get crazy.
I did 9 clones ina 15 g tote.
The amount of messages I got saying, I didn’t want to blast you on thread but that’s not gonna work.

I like a challenge, but it’s easy, so a rope to a hose fight I guess? The tote is on the floor there. Homie, you should have seen the 250 cup solo run.

NEVER AGAIN

Glad you like to break rules too.
Now I got a homie who does it too, say something can’t be done. Bet that ima make it work. 👊🏻🤡
God damn that’s a beautiful site 😍 Holy hell 250 cups yea fuck that lol as long as you have an idea of the size of the plant is gonna get or the medium space I dot see a problem with it yea they might compete a little with each other but I think that’s a good thing it’s kinda like a different form of low stress and I see a lot of people doing the grow boxes now so I think it’s more of just a old time thought that it shouldn’t be done. But it’s about what your going for too if there reg’s a tote sounds awesome less pots less space flip then find the females and clone them.

I definitely like experimenting to see what will or won’t work for me especially if someone says don’t do it because not everything is the same for everyone so it won’t always be the same outcome and you don’t know till you actually try first hand

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
God damn that’s a beautiful site 😍 Holy hell 250 cups yea fuck that lol as long as you have an idea of the size of the plant is gonna get or the medium space I dot see a problem with it yea they might compete a little with each other but I think that’s a good thing it’s kinda like a different form of low stress and I see a lot of people doing the grow boxes now so I think it’s more of just a old time thought that it shouldn’t be done. But it’s about what your going for too if there reg’s a tote sounds awesome less pots less space flip then find the females and clone them.

I definitely like experimenting to see what will or won’t work for me especially if someone says don’t do it because not everything is the same for everyone so it won’t always be the same outcome and you don’t know till you actually try first hand
Couldn’t say it better myself homie. Facts.
yeah that grow was chaos.

I was a wet nurse daily at the end. I learned for a cup run it is essential the you have constructed cup racks to keep them upright. Man, the top heavy cola in an 8oz pot? It’s was like sideways jenga every 12 hours.
I vowed a flood rig , and a rack for cups if I ever consider it again. The yield beat expectations Like a red headed step kid. So there are the racks and a tent in these shots,
15 1g plants in tent and madness out.

A crazy pheno I snagged to stress, it’s actually a contributing pheno with the banner it was beautiful what I’d to the plants next run. 🏃
man, we could reinvent the wheel if geography wasnt an issue.
Always cool to swing in and enjoy the dedication.

IMG 7685
IMG 7701
IMG 7704
IMG 7686
IMG 7683
IMG 7697
IMG 7700
IMG 7668
IMG 7847
IMG 7898
IMG 7958
IMG 7991
Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Looks like it turned out really nice that’s still nuts though. My biggest problem is space and good lights right now I always get a vary uneven canopy it’s on the list to get a better light this summer I will say I was impressed with 3500K COB led’s they do awesome for veg I been collecting aluminum heat sinks and flat aluminum bar stock I wanna get afew more of them and build a little light set up for clones and seedlings.
But like I was telling you the other day that’s my goal this round get better at cloning I took some before flipping but plan on taking a lot more after pre flower so my plants don’t look to impressive right now lol

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looks like it turned out really nice that’s still nuts though. My biggest problem is space and good lights right now I always get a vary uneven canopy it’s on the list to get a better light this summer I will say I was impressed with 3500K COB led’s they do awesome for veg I been collecting aluminum heat sinks and flat aluminum bar stock I wanna get afew more of them and build a little light set up for clones and seedlings.
But like I was telling you the other day that’s my goal this round get better at cloning I took some before flipping but plan on taking a lot more after pre flower so my plants don’t look to impressive right now lol
I already know man.
They will be baby see from Friday 2 again in a week. She had all the bootleg snacks before they drop……

IMG 3593

Latest posts

Top Bottom