New beans!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
medic is still doing it, but ya won t see him here cuz he got banned, i can always ask him where the project at
peace
jeffman

Medics coming back, he apologized to me for talking shit about me.... stay tuned for an update...

H

hoki2test

Thats awesome news...hopefully a fully blowen mota militia restock will follow sometime in da future:smiley_joint:

Venom818

Venom818

haha fk yeah cool logic we need more mota militia member's on here with there kill genetics.

P

Pocus

there's some moondawg, emperor kush and g13bx1 right now on the bay..scored the emperor kush :) can't wait to run them !

B

bobpeto

Damn!! I missed the Mota drop!! I got a couple packs left of his Oguana kush and G-Bolt, they grew wicked, very potent.

I was hoping to try some new Mota gear, but maybe I'll get lucky next time.

Congrats to everybody who scored some new gear from mota!!

Bob

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
logic

great news

we look forward to his presense and hopfully som militia actions

1luvbigherb

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

damn
thats the second time i miss something i REALLY want to get!

they weren't even posted on the thcbay forum....

any luck on these being dropped again?

M

Medic

I have made a few new ones man. But nothing in bulk quantiity bro. Once i see what everyone likes, i will have around maybe like 15 - 20 dank ass hybrids.

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

Damn it man i'm always late for the party, congrats to everyone that was able to score some of the mota beans

H

hoki2test

I have made a few new ones man. But nothing in bulk quantiity bro. Once i see what everyone likes, i will have around maybe like 15 - 20 dank ass hybrids.

Awesome...love your work and looking forward to getting my hands on some of your new crossz....good to see you back at da farm...keep up da good work

M

Medic

I know that G bought a bunch of my gear at a Medical Farmer Market.. maybe hell do a log on them.

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

Hey Medic, thanks for chiming with the info. I'll be on the lookout for your hybrids.
Glad to see you back again

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
medic
sup brotha

I have made a few new ones man.
wats cookin up

do i smell somthin hazy

take em ta church

1luvbigherb

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Mota just wanted to let you know the Herijuana turned out premo! Made seeds also so to be able to continue on with them if I lose my mother plant I made! Much respect!

H

headband707

Just heard from Loompa and he's been busy at the bean mill!:rock I hadn't heard from him a while so i hope i heard him right when he said sumpin about-

Moondawg F1's- Chemdog 91 x oldtimemoonshine
Headband S1's- the real original diesel#1,daywrecker
and i thought i heard headband x OG kush?We talked for a couple hours so i know he'll have a $40 phone bill! LOL! I think he'll chime in here soon and let the cat out of the bag.

Hey Mota I was wondering if these were fem's they sound very sweet peace out Headband707:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom