New beans!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking pissed!

D

DrDanko

HAHA! The one day I'm too busy to make it to the Farm, Medic drops some new genes. Even though I missed out this time, I'm just happy you're here! Good luck with everything and I'll be lookin out! Peace. Dr. D.

T

The Geneticist

the Headband s1s are no more i believe those were fems. but you get males in them no doubt. that would be cool to see them back

M

Medic

Those are done unless Loompa is still playing with them. Gettin a batch ready of some sts shit. Gonna do like 20-30 fem projects over this winter.

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Then test them in the spring, heavily, lolololollololol

see whats the danks, then let you guys in enjoy. at least 20 bomb ass fem strains guaranteed stomp your head in like my good friend Michael Myers. I think ill name a strain that. we will see whats fitting. Expect heavy standard beans too. Old school sativas like Columbian, Punto Roja Columbian (spacey shit), Viet Black, Columbian Black, Jamiacan Purple Skunks from Oldhand, Pure Purple Haze, Puna Butter. Hoping to get true Puna butter from a good friend in Hawaii who got the puna Butters from Mr. Butters himself. 30 year IBL. Metal haze to make Metal Head (Loompa HB x Metal Haze). The works man. That only what im doing, God know what that Pilgrim Loompa is doing in his labs. lol. He puts out crazy dank. All those Sativas to hit all the chems and ogs for a quick hybridization. then well test those and see if they are good, or if backcrossing must be done to furhter inhance Kush/Diesel traits, spaceyness in high, etc. Hope you guys will enjoy. No one knows what its like to put in work like that. Its fun seeing pictures of fields of dank, but its not fun to maintain. Its fun seeing WADs though. lol

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Loving the sound of all them sati's there Medic.

I have just run the old Heri and it was a stunner. Got a lovely keeper. Also got 3 lovely G13xBW fems chugging along and 2 stunning males to run an open pollination. Some proper lovely G13 spice smells emerging. And the boys are just monstrous.

Defo getting hit to the Chemdog D thats for sure for shits and giggles.

H

headband707

Very very sweet list Medic damn I'm going to have to save lol peace out Headband707

M

Medic

Loving the sound of all them sati's there Medic.

I have just run the old Heri and it was a stunner. Got a lovely keeper. Also got 3 lovely G13xBW fems chugging along and 2 stunning males to run an open pollination. Some proper lovely G13 spice smells emerging. And the boys are just monstrous.

Defo getting hit to the Chemdog D thats for sure for shits and giggles.

You got great skills man. If you are interested in any of my gear, they are yours for the growing man. I know that they will not be going to waste in your garden. Id be more than honored to watch you grow my kill Herby.

Medz

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, thanks Medz. As per pm, your too kind and I look forward to the future militia dank. THANK YOU!!! Much respect!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
medic

thats wat this community needs pure sativas

not doubt heavy lineup

i look forward too those lumbos especially colombian black

pure purple haze id lov to hear more bout all these strains

best of luck
lookin forward too ur projects

1luvbigherb

M

Medic

im down to release them pure. Though i thought hybrids would be more suitable for the indoor grower and more manageable for the outdoor grower. Im really just trying to harness the effects of the plants. Yeah pure releases would be cool, when i never had them, i always wished for someone to do them proper. Well see. Thats some serious outdoor breeding.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
im down to release them pure.

thats wat i was hopin too hear i glad you feel me

No one knows what its like to put in work like that. Its fun seeing pictures of fields of dank, but its not fun to maintain.

you could be the choosen one somone has too do it

som hav fields som hav patios it would be a dream to hav such opportunties as yourself

ive had this convo about wats pratical but look at our communities average smokers stock embrassing .to think of the imports that cost just a fraction in times wen their was no such market/technology as today .im bout quality not a profit i want to experience som 24 wk lumbo som 26 wk thai

many such as myself ponder wat if we still had strains of yesteryear not many hav access such as youself reef ace others are som that give an opportunity to hav a taste of the past somthin exotic not ur average .shanti is in indonesia reef is away that is dedication .

1luvbigherb

M

Medic

Oldhand and I have many strains of yesteryear. Just hoping the beans pop. These Koh Changs straight from the island have me praying for spring to come faster. Lumbos and all that. Yeah everyone needs to experience these. Just a good soil mix and R/O water is all you will need with these pure sats. Spacey ass shit man. Hard to grow but the effects man, thats where its at bro with a good lumbo , thai, punto rojo, koh chang thai varietys and the choc thai varietys.

M

Medic

bigherb these are the 20 - 26 week sativa varieties that we are going to be working with

some may suck ass but we will find that gem that will blast you straight to the milky. I worked with this guy from cameroon one time, got these beans still, anyway, i roll a fat ass spliff of some sfv like this is how we do it in Cali. its what i had that was finished at the time or else i would have blasted him back with the candy. Anyway he went on to say the the sfv was bomb tasted great and was overall good weed. We get to talking and i hit him with it, so you boys got some shit in africa or what. he looked at me and said, man, the shit over there from this guy who grows it by the river, you would be even able to stick shift. Said it was something like a shroom high a bit. Yet usually thats how all great sativas are, just like all great kushes get you on that same level, thats whats up with great sativas, just doesnt have that drag out effect.

H

headband707

20-26 weeks at 12/ 12? Holy shit I bet they are sweet though peace out Headband707

K

keyplay

I am near San Francisco and I could guarantee a big disappointment on myself if I attempted these outdoors with the sun. The best I've ever done was with Jojp Rizzo's Purple Thai and we chopped these right before Xmas in 2007. The beauty of something that goes that long is the natural resistance it has to mold and pests.

I guess if I had a greenhouse with lighting for late bloom......oh well

You guys are pretty serious about landrace genes aren't you?

M

Medic

yeah i got some good gear. I would really love to run BillyG's pure thai line and see who it compares to the pure chocolate thai and the island thai (Koh chang), not that world of seeds shit. this is straight from the island. But we'll see how they fair.

true grit

true grit

Yeah I've been pushing BG to drop some pure "take me to the ER type" thai just so I can get a glimpse of too much! Lol. Even if only for once and to put in a jar to scare and laugh at friends about! ha

M

Medic

Billy has some great great gear. i aint gonna lie, i thought his oriental express was good shit. The thai phenos were good. Takes some skill though. I just love pure pure thai man.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
medic

glad too see you and oldhand bringing somthin fresh outside of kushes

Hard to grow but the effects man, thats where its at bro with a good lumbo , thai, punto rojo, koh chang thai varietys and the choc thai varietys.

just had a first nevs grow came in 2 wk of nov she needs som patients n skill but wat a joy to grow amazin vigour n resistance

a kush hybrid goes 8-10 wks haze hybrids 8-12wks wats 2 more months

Said it was something like a shroom high a bit.

somthin id lov to experience
id lov to hav som pure african in my jar cameroon

ive always been fascinated wit african strains malwai ,ethiopian,swazi,
nigerian ,senegal

im very interested too kno more bout ur strains

the punto rojo is claimed to be the o.haze of the 70's not bred for 10yrs until it lost its vigour from a member at ic ,lov to taste or even hear bout her for comparison

colombian black was one of the lumbos used to create o.haze according to sams

got me biting my nails on this one

im interested to kno if you work wit colombian wacky weed ?

sams says purple haze was strongest of the haze it was a lumbo leaning o.haze ,my unc said this was the best he smoked a lil j will floor 6 vet tokers of wacky weed ,WW was also a lumbo used to create o.haze according to sams

anything from india in ur stock such a diverse climate throughout ,any southern sativas or himilayan indies

haze lover but i do lov me som knockout affie any pure pre soviet stuff to comatos us ?

i think you should consider som heavy affies for ur daze projects

petrolia headstash
deep chunk
humbolt/humm's/yumbolt
purple indica

much props best of luck

1luvbigherb

P

Pocus

can't wait to see all these new hybrids hitting the market Medic !

also, jeffman the strains you're working on are all killers from the Mota stable..i remember the Gourd Buster and it was a very nice plants..hard hitting lady...would love running her again.

i sincerly hope to see the Mota Militia spirit going on stronger than ever..Mota is a truly great guy..just read a bit of things around the boards and all you'll find on him and his works is a total respect..from both other breeders / customers / med-community.

i wish all the best to all the Militia members and of course to sir Mota himself :)

let's bring tha mota spirit in the garden's all around the globe !

Pocus

Top Bottom