New BioWave Harmonic Plant Stomata Dilator

• Thread starter darkcloudy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

darkcloudy

Just to put it equally in comparison. For one to claim my low post count really has any significant amount to do with my credibility; I gladly can just blindly assume you have ultimately no knowledge of the Biowave, Subharmonic Vibrations effects on all life, or even Quantum Physics for that matter.
We are ALL a frequency / vibration, this is science fact. You are effected by Frequencies and waves far more then you understand. What makes you think plants are not equally effected if targeted in the correct range?
Just so you know Sunlight supply has nothing to do with this machine, like all great products, they just slap it on their site/catalog simply due to their huge following. Now if anyone really wants to wonder why I dont put up many pics/post. Iam old fashion. Call it paranoia or simply just keeping my ass safe, I prefer to see the blue sky everyday and be called a "fake poster" rather then look cool on the internet while posting from prison.

Now my noted experience on this machine with pest problems.
I had a Spider-mite problem past grow when I brought in the BioWave. Part of my deal was to see if it did infact ward off Spider-mites/bugs. What I found was, I was able to keep the Spider-mites on the same infected plant almost the whole flower cycle. If they did spread to others, it wasnt a noticeable amount to even cause leaf damage to the plant yet. While the BioWave was in use daily, the Spider-mites seemed inhibited, unable to perform their normal daily destroy my precious plant task. At the end of the cycle right before harvest, I wanted to see what happened when I turned the machine completely off now. Well in the next few days after I turned the machine off, I had the worst spread of Spider-mites all grow. The 2-3 plants I had that were infected with barely any signs quickly turned into a web holocaust in a matter of days to a week. Luckily I was in harvest and had the better ones of the run cut down already cause they managed to spread to some of my other plants that had no signs all flower.
My opinion on this? The subharmonic waves are either just making them retarded or effecting them in such a manner it significantly slows down their growth. Either way it seems even if you run into a Spider-mite problem with this machine, they will never be able to fully take over your plants before harvest.

Sorry for delayed response as I JUST am now getting my comp setup at the new place (I think i mentioned I was in middle of moving so new grow will be a bit before I set it all up :D) But as soon as I get going with my new setup I might be willing to snap a few pics of this baby in action for you guys.

My negatives on the biowave so far:
Not sure if its just my model, or how I had it mounted to the wall and needed to be little more secure, but random times it would make a louder clunky noise while spinning. Not sure if this is normal or not, but it seemed to go away. These are suppose to have a 3year warranty and suppose to last far past that as the only part I was told that needed to worry about replacing were the motors. And that was a $60 part when priced out.
Its scary as hell to work around this thing when its spinning. I tend to work medicated and I like having this thing as close as safely possible to my girls in the room, so squeezing inbetween this machine or working around it... definitely dont want to accidentally put a elbow near it, or hand or back of your shirt, hair, ect hahahah the nightmare list could go on.
They say you need to keep the Biowave at top canopy level. Which isnt that big of a deal I guess but makes me wonder if it really is that less effective if not in direct range. I noticed the Biowave height level of the plants had the greenest fullest growth.

M

MediMary

From what I've heard its not a scam, just simple sonic testing/etc. They are already using them in Australia for Ag, they won some awards at a worldwide Ag convention this year etc. we shall see...

Problem so far is sizing. These things are around what $2500? And are capable of supplying ultrasonic waves for 1.25 sq acres. Once indoors though the sound wave can not penetrate through sheetrock/walls/etc. therefore its a bit oversized and pricey for the current situation/growrooms.

This was actually brought to my attention by local hydro shop owner. he picked one up for a customer to try- said so far results are skewed cuz they put it in mid bloom, but they were stoked on it. Said give em a few months for good feedback and full run with it before making a decision. I'm interested to see where it goes

I got a friend that works for monstanto,he has a masters in horticulture, one smart mofo~~~ he swears by the thing.

kinda funny listening to all the haters who don't know anything about it making snide comments :giggle

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I got a friend that works for monstanto,he has a masters in horticulture, one smart mofo~~~ he swears by the thing.

kinda funny listening to all the haters who don't know anything about it making snide comments :giggle

kinda like how funny it is some people think there is benefical bacteria in roots excel?

BURN!

lol

seriously though - even if it did work is it worth the 2500 bux for a small indoor garden?

you could buy 10 lights with that doug or a kick ass mini -split

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
facts?

there are no facts in science only theories

yes we all know if you hold your hand over a flame
it will burn you (had the hardest time accecpting this)
still not a fact just a theory
me and my bio. professor went round and round about this
there are things that I just know to be a fact like if you drive a car at 100 mph in to a wall you will be killed or seroiusly injured .....but wait what about those people who are in airline crashes that dont get a scratch ?
hhhmmmmmmm..........we just dont know for sure what happens
so there are no facts just theories to what is suppose to happen

but hay man be carefull with being to close to that thing till you know what it does to humans .......be safe a prosper
and dont get me wrong I like this thing and what it is supose to do
but to disprove something or prove it is the heart of science so im here waiting for those pics:hi

T

theTinker

BioWave Harmonic Plant Stomata Dilators work better if your growing inside a pyramid

INSIDE a big pyramid or can i hang a small pyramid above my plants in order to concentrate the energies collected?....

In real news. vibrations can strenghten steps etc, if this makes vibrations, this could be a start to something but for this price range, anything other than 10 new lights or a better room aircon/genetics/soil/nutes would be an absolute waste.

M

MTgrower

there are no facts in science only theories

yes we all know if you hold your hand over a flame
it will burn you (had the hardest time accecpting this)
still not a fact just a theory
me and my bio. professor went round and round about this
there are things that I just know to be a fact like if you drive a car at 100 mph in to a wall you will be killed or seroiusly injured .....but wait what about those people who are in airline crashes that dont get a scratch ?
hhhmmmmmmm..........we just dont know for sure what happens
so there are no facts just theories to what is suppose to happen

but hay man be carefull with being to close to that thing till you know what it does to humans .......be safe a prosper
and dont get me wrong I like this thing and what it is supose to do
but to disprove something or prove it is the heart of science so im here waiting for those pics:hi

I'm sorry dude/lady, but you have a serious misunderstandings about "science". The car and airplane crash examples you use don't illustrate or clarify anything. Look up the difference between scientific theories, hypotheses, and laws.

You must have some creationist kook for a bio teacher. I can list plenty of scientific laws in equation form if you like. Not trying to be a dick.

Fuck Monsanto!!!!!

M

MediMary

BTW for whatever its worth,
There is a two-page summary with graphs and photographs of BioWave trials performed by Dr. Lynette Morgan in the newest iNews magazine/

The trials were strongly in favor of BioWave Industries product claims within the parameters of her evaluation.

hey biography,
http://www.growingedge.com/staff/profiles/morgan.html

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
I'm subbed darkcloudy, there will always be haters. As tomatos act almost like auto flowering strains, with no specific photo period, your experiment will be most helpful. Get rid of those spider mites in the new grow.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
no its cool

I'm sorry dude/lady, but you have a serious misunderstandings about "science". The car and airplane crash examples you use don't illustrate or clarify anything. Look up the difference between scientific theories, hypotheses, and laws.

You must have some creationist kook for a bio teacher. I can list plenty of scientific laws in equation form if you like. Not trying to be a dick.

Fuck Monsanto!!!!!

I like it ............a law is not a fact

found this

Law
A law generalizes a body of observations. At the time it is made, no exceptions have been found to a law. Scientific laws explain things, but they do not describe them. One way to tell a law and a theory apart is to ask if the description gives you a means to explain 'why'.
Example: Consider Newton's Law of Gravity. Newton could use this law to predict the behavior of a dropped object, but he couldn't explain why it happened. As you can see, there is no 'proof' or absolute 'truth' in science. The closest we get are facts, which are indisputable observations. Note, however, if you define proof as arriving at a logical conclusion, based on the evidence, then there is 'proof' in science. I work under the definition that to prove something implies it can never be wrong, which is different. If you're asked to define hypothesis, theory, and law, keep in mind the definitions of proof and of these words can vary slightly depending on the scientific discipline. What is important is to realize they don't all mean the same thing and cannot be used interchangeably.

it is a fact that you will die one day but you dont know how when where or why so not really a fact just a theory

a law is just what is soppose to happen not what will happen everytime
so it is still a theory:hi

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
You should try experimenting with a computer, a good pair of speakers including subwoofer and a software tone generating program. Yiu could get better results and save lots of money.......

i used to do usaci and db drag racing few years back and i have made tones on my comp varing from 16 hurtz to 100k hurtz for tuning my stero, i took a lil jon song and back layed 20hurtz square waves into the beat of the song for some extra spl, what im getting at is your right , you find the right resonant freq. your in the money

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
also their are facts in science ........it is a fact that the US military used atomic wepons in combat........it is a fact that dinosaurs roamed the earth all past tense
it is a theory that fire will burn you if you touch it ...it is a theory that if you go 187,000 miles per second you will turn into energy but it basicly comes down to your definition of a fact and in main streem quantum physics everything happens all at once and what you witness is your reality ( makes me think about paranoid schizophrenia if what you perceive is your reality than are the people and things that these people see real ........guess it depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go

D

Donk Frog

Simular type growing aid more tested and been around forever "Sonic bloom" google it ya'll

P

paperplane

Hmmm.....I will stick to my lil radio in the corner playing classical music. Just play music with no bass you may get better results. Just no Bass, The Bass is none to make the stomata on the leaves to close. They think its thunder and they think a storm is coming so there stomata's close. At least thats what I read

A

advanced396

Hey everybody I have a friend who has used the bio wave I will update his results soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom