Awaiting Feedback New Design

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

no links to coco, hydro, soil, micro after clicking on general indoor. Used to have links after not under the subforum like now but it would be nice in both places.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks good. I would consider making content area larger (content is king!), and reducing the empty space a lil where needed (for example the nav bar). I'd also consider centering the banner at the top of the page, as the alerts overlap them just a lil. The button treatment is nice. Good work.

outwest

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
When I click on the pics to enlarge they get all garbled looking and not centered. Other than that looks cool.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Is there no longer fixed vs. fluid width? It seems the fixed width is optimized for 1024x768. Most displays are larger then that these days (I'm sure your metrics tool will tell you that). May want to consider making the content column wider for fixed width, and bringing back the fluid width option.

outwest

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Is there no longer fixed vs. fluid width? It seems the fixed width is optimized for 1024x768. Most displays are larger then that these days (I'm sure your metrics tool will tell you that). May want to consider making the content column wider for fixed width, and bringing back the fluid width option.

outwest

We will be working on making it wider in the next week or so, just no time with the house move and the grow room move. :)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
no links to coco, hydro, soil, micro after clicking on general indoor. Used to have links after not under the subforum like now but it would be nice in both places.

We will also get this fixed within the next few days, sorry for the problems.

Mogrow

Mogrow

Logic// the look is good but as some people have said , it's kinda narrow and the pics are smaller. love the big pics, know it proabably chews up the bandwidth but i love me some big pics.
keep up the good work// hope your move goes well.
peace mogrow..

Top Bottom