Awaiting Feedback New Design

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
im having trouble with the pics. i click on the icons and it shows up for a second then nothing. i was in walterswifi thread

ttystikk

ttystikk

To those who complain about changes being made to the site in an ongoing effort to improve it; if you have a problem with this, I'm gonna guess you have the same approach to your grow; and since you won't change anything you never improve, therefore your product sucks. ...or is it okay to tweak things there, but not on this website?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
To those who complain about changes being made to the site in an ongoing effort to improve it; if you have a problem with this, I'm gonna guess you have the same approach to your grow; and since you won't change anything you never improve, therefore your product sucks. ...or is it okay to tweak things there, but not on this website?

well, I think My buds are pretty tasty..but I wanna improve. I doubt I will Change much though.o_O
So,
It must be the second one for me ;)

wait, What was the question?:confused:

neck

neck

not sure if its been mentioned...but there used to be links at the bottom of the page to take you back to the main forum/sub forum, etc...

perhaps bring those back...made navigating a bit easier. for me, anyways.

thanks.

soserthc1

soserthc1

besides not being able to mark thread , I also cant click on the like's when it says joe , bob and two others the others is not coming up, I also miss the search bar on the side the new one is not directing to threads and I would like a little more color and the black lines to be a little more prevalent but the last two are just suggestions ... the thread watch and other likes i believe are bugs in system still .... regards soser
Four those that were having these problems both are there , you just need to scroll all the way up , as in past it would pop up in screen, now it is there just need to scroll up, that is for likes and watched threads , not the search bar

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

And when you try something new and it doesn't work do you keep doing that? I wouldn't, I will go back to the way I was doing things to begin with. Sorry Ty, not really the best analogy.

Ultimately I think the biggest problem is contrast, there just isn't enough to make the eyes comfortable. The background and foreground are just about the same color, making it hard to read for extended periods of time. Signatures are not easily differentiated from the rest body of the post. There needs to be a distinct line there or a greater contrast between the text of the two. I know by changing the color of the signature there would be more contrast, but I don't want my signature to be in color. There is also a point in which the distance between signature and post body becomes too close, it starts to look like it is part of the post. There is no contrast between URL's and regular text, none. And the white theme, it looks too sterile, almost incomplete. I miss having some color on this site, it made the whole site a warmer more enjoyable site to spend time on, now it feels clinical and cold.

I greatly appreciate the attempt to continually improve the site and its functionality. However this make-over seemed to do the opposite. I am glad you are so openly taking the suggestions of the members of this site, I cannot wait until they are implemented, it will really take this forum to the next level, really separating it from the wanna-be's out there.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I was sitting here on the site Friday morning, reading this very thread, when a stranger came to the door, tased me, beat me, tied me up and blindfolded me. He and at least one partner then proceeded to ransack the house while I was held hostage in the bedroom. He beat me around the head pretty hard, so now looking at the site is even more difficult. I would truly, dearly, love a darker skin for viewing.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Sea, I can only hope that did not actually happen. That really would be a horrible series of events.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, it really happened. My face is kinda fucked up. They took this year's entire OD crop, which was all I had. I thank God I have friends who will help me out with meds so I don't have to get a card so I can go to a dispensary (don't even know where there is one nearby, if there is one). But they took all my jewelry, including some very sentimental pieces, that losing is breaking my heart. I was asked to make a list by the police, but I can't do it without crying.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about that. I am honestly speechless at the moment. I do hope the trauma of this all passes quickly. You are a kind person who should have never had to endure anything like that. I hope that they are able to find the assholes who did this.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Yes, it really happened. My face is kinda fucked up. They took this year's entire OD crop, which was all I had. I thank God I have friends who will help me out with meds so I don't have to get a card so I can go to a dispensary (don't even know where there is one nearby, if there is one). But they took all my jewelry, including some very sentimental pieces, that losing is breaking my heart. I was asked to make a list by the police, but I can't do it without crying.
wow sea..:(..i cant belive someone would do that to you :mad:..your such a good person...makes my blood boil..

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hope they can find them, too. Honestly, if the guy had just raised his hand to me and told me to give him my jewelry and my weed, I would have done it. No need to beat on me.

I'm trying to focus on healing and moving forward, but if you take a look at my sig line you will know that my husband and I fought the county earlier this year. I expect to be completely and totally vilified in the local media and by locals. I am not looking forward to it.

At this point, I fear this is hijacking logic's thread too much. I would just really like a skin that's easier to view the site with.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear about that. I am honestly speechless at the moment. I do hope the trauma of this all passes quickly. You are a kind person who should have never had to endure anything like that. I hope that they are able to find the assholes who did this.
if i could get my hands on them f-n theifs..THEY WOULDNT B ABLE TO REMEMBER WHO THEY WERE :mad:

Mogrow

Mogrow

my heart feels for you sister.....

K

kolah

I miss the green skin, man.

The search button is terrible....it doesn't pull up jack-squat

other than that..all is good. :D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I was sitting here on the site Friday morning, reading this very thread, when a stranger came to the door, tased me, beat me, tied me up and blindfolded me. He and at least one partner then proceeded to ransack the house while I was held hostage in the bedroom. He beat me around the head pretty hard, so now looking at the site is even more difficult. I would truly, dearly, love a darker skin for viewing.

Damn Sea.....so fucked

FiveAM

FiveAM

not sure if this one's been said, but if you click on someone icon/avatar it bring their info up. if you scroll up or down, the blackish background moves out from behind their info, but the info stays in place..i'll post a pic if i can

Top Bottom