• Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I miss the green skin, man.

The search button is terrible....it doesn't pull up jack-squat

other than that..all is good. :D

If you had taken your time to read the thread you will see my post where i say this will be fixed as soon as i find time. moving house and moving a grow is very time consuming.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Well don't know if this means anything but on my laptop this site is fine. On my iPhone is the problems . I can't zoom in, I have to click several times on everything,I can't link my photos from my photobucket. On every other site my iphone works fine but this one "after the new design" it's hard for me to function using it. Is that something that can be fixed?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I had the same problem...couldnt zoom with the phone i couldnt sign in with my iphone either i couldnt find the sign in and couldnt zoom to click it anyway

I hope the move goes smooth for ya Logic..
.we will survive and limp along here here until your done. ;)

619ster

619ster

Yea I'm on my iPod and this site has become a pain to navigate. Keep getting redirected to community homepage. Then the page loading is really slow, if it loads at all. Also, everything in general just seems to take longer. All began since upgrade.

K

kolah

If you had taken your time to read the thread you will see my post where i say this will be fixed as soon as i find time. moving house and moving a grow is very time consuming.

ouch! well-deserved though. :) Sorry, man.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

At first I thought it was my phone but after days of this being the only site I came to the conclusion it's the new site that's not working right with my iPhone. Hope that can get fixed because I like using my iPhone more accessible.

Also can you look into the pics with the photobucket links? Thanks

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

not sure if this one's been said, but if you click on someone icon/avatar it bring their info up. if you scroll up or down, the blackish background moves out from behind their info, but the info stays in place..i'll post a pic if i can

Haha, just did that. Made me laugh, I had not noticed it before.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
- Fixed sub forums not showing
- Fixed search popin not showing
- Tweaked some colors for better contrast

make sure you do a hard refresh to see the changes :)
(and if you dont know how todo that google it)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
At first I thought it was my phone but after days of this being the only site I came to the conclusion it's the new site that's not working right with my iPhone. Hope that can get fixed because I like using my iPhone more accessible.

Also can you look into the pics with the photobucket links? Thanks
IIRC, you're not supposed to use an outside photo 'holder' like photobucket.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Okay I guess that answers why the pics never worked.. It doesn't give me a option to do it straight from my iPhone. I don't use the tapatalk app.

But it still seems to lag on the iPhone/iPad .

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I haven't had a chance to view the site from my Tablet, either, so I can't help or offer suggestions in that regard.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Logic - Thanks for tackling this stuff. One more request to add to the list. . .a mobile friendly site either here or through a client like tapatalk or forum runner would a welcome addition for most users.

outwest

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Logic - Thanks for tackling this stuff. One more request to add to the list. . .a mobile friendly site either here or through a client like tapatalk or forum runner would a welcome addition for most users.

outwest
Yes indeed. This new day and age everybody uses thier smartphones as a computer on the go. So a mobile friendly site would be greatly appreciated and is needed.

GI JO

GI JO

Click on the watch thread button and then scroll up to another box where you click watch thread again. If you exit out of the thread and go in again you will see that it has worked.

619ster

619ster

Site seems to be moving faster now. On my laptop it is at least. Still gotta check my ipod.

ttystikk

ttystikk

when interacting with certain features, like 'watch thread' functions and the like, the screen goes pale and you have to scroll to the top of the page to find the dialogue box. This dialogue box needs to float in the viewing window, not at the top of the webpage.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
when interacting with certain features, like 'watch thread' functions and the like, the screen goes pale and you have to scroll to the top of the page to find the dialogue box. This dialogue box needs to float in the viewing window, not at the top of the webpage.
I know and this will be fixed as soon as we get time :)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
K, new weird thing is happening to me today, wasn't happening before. Usually, when I hit the "What's New" link I ONLY see the threads that I have NOT read or posted in. If I want to see all then I have to hit another link (forgetting what it's called now), or I used to have to. The link is still there, but I didn't hit it, I only clicked "What's New". Am I explaining this well?

"All recent messages" is what it's called. But that was a one-off, now it's behaving normally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom