New Drop...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
And then there were 9.......:party0044:

Time to get the hell off this comp for a few(months ...lol)

backpackballer

backpackballer

eskimo kush that makes 7 divine strains and one heck of chem family filled property, thanks again logic for making it happen, now off to get yall paid

A

ahumado

do you think more strains will go up? Im afraid to send out my order to early

T

TreFarmer

And then there were 9.......:party0044:
★★★then there were 5..4..3..2.. lol
Time to get the hell off this comp for a few(months ...lol)

★★★love logics gear, always good stuff for sure... and at a fair $50 per pack, and many test threads to get a fair representation of what you are ordering
Love the bin, less fair I guess but at least I can afford em;)

I had to sit out on these.. but grabbed the first two for SURE altough this would be a fine addition also.

★well done logic
Hey I sent you a PM... probably the only one in
your inbox.. LOL!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
★★★love logics gear, always good stuff for sure... and at a fair $50 per pack, and many test threads to get a fair representation of what you are ordering
Love the bin, less fair I guess but at least I can afford em;)

I had to sit out on these.. but grabbed the first two for SURE altough this would be a fine addition also.

★well done logic
Hey I sent you a PM... probably the only one in
your inbox.. LOL!!

Youre gonna love that HAOG x Bubba! Mine are trich'n up hard at 21 days!!!

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

Got some Cheeto and Eskimo, shoulda snagged a Bulletproof, and wish I coulda scored the M16. Time to put out the campfire lol.

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Got some Cheeto and Eskimo, shoulda snagged a Bulletproof, and wish I coulda scored the M16. Time to put out the campfire lol.

If you check the bay now there is 1 pack of M16 Kush.....the user ahumado just told me to fuck myself via pm so i relisted his pack for you.....enjoy homie :animbong:

T

TreFarmer

Quick swisher.. can't mess with that logic... haha
Fuck off? Damn him!! The nerve! Man ....like he didn't care!!
At least somebody benefitted!

G

GotGreen

Haha hopefully swisher was quick enough to pick that pack up, these beans are flying

GrapeSwisher

GrapeSwisher

If you check the bay now there is 1 pack of M16 Kush.....the user ahumado just told me to fuck myself via pm so i relisted his pack for you.....enjoy homie :animbong:

Oops, I was a little late lol. All good, I'm going to have a blast with the 4 strains I've gotten :party0044:

Jebus

Jebus

4realz?!? I noticed the last of the Eskimo n M16 but I have no funds rite now :( someone grab em up ASAP!! The nerve of that dood, kept stirring shit up.

Top Bottom