New genetics in a de house

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Well im not convinced been at this game 79 was my first real grow before that 75 first plants I grew with Dad he showed me the two different strains had the leaf looking just like these Sativa dominate , and indica dominated let’s wait till dw gets up n clues us in ... Od .

dire wolf

dire wolf

28/11/20 new seedlings doing well and the cuttings as well only one thing has me puzzled @dire wolf ..... I think there's some fishy business going down here set 2 of your Blue Moon X Mango seeds and I've got 2 very different looking seedlings ...... Check out the pick . I didn't mix any seed up my end I know that for sure ..of
Hey one , not sure if I might have dropped a " moonglow" east coast sour diesel x moonshine haze in the mix , or if you just got a pheno leaning towards the blue power cross , the seeds are blue power ( sin city ) x (mr nice) mango haze , almost all of my bp x mango haze seedlings came 75 % sativa , but some did express the hybrid characteristics ...
Anyway they aren't feminized seed , so there will be a bit of variance in the seeds , my guess will be that the " indica looking one will get a bit more sativa than you suspect .....it's not a indica vs sativa situation here ....
If you have time , try to start up a few moonshine haze , in that case they were crossed to each other and are more or less completely uniform with a perfect sativa leaning plant ,
The blue x mango can go off a little " unstable " as far as uniformity ...but the phenos all produced remarkably nice highs ....
Try the moonglow also, the ecsd x moon , that's a f2 and backrsoosed to mother , showing more stable offspring ....and a remarkable plant

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hey one , not sure if I might have dropped a " moonglow" east coast sour diesel x moonshine haze in the mix , or if you just got a pheno leaning towards the blue power cross , the seeds are blue power ( sin city ) x (mr nice) mango haze , almost all of my bp x mango haze seedlings came 75 % sativa , but some did express the hybrid characteristics ...
Anyway they aren't feminized seed , so there will be a bit of variance in the seeds , my guess will be that the " indica looking one will get a bit more sativa than you suspect .....it's not a indica vs sativa situation here ....
If you have time , try to start up a few moonshine haze , in that case they were crossed to each other and are more or less completely uniform with a perfect sativa leaning plant ,
The blue x mango can go off a little " unstable " as far as uniformity ...but the phenos all produced remarkably nice highs ....
Try the moonglow also, the ecsd x moon , that's a f2 and backrsoosed to mother , showing more stable offspring ....and a remarkable plant
Cheers DW that dose explain a lot and as @Grownsince95 remarked that was probably the case of both cross strain phenos coming out before uniformity starts , learning more every time I talk to you mate you such a great teacher DW . Nothing like a visual guide to fully explain I’ll keep the pics up and document there growth . Od .

dire wolf

dire wolf

I can see the sativa pheno is going to be a 75 day , lanky , super fruit smelling hazy sativa with the clear , happy , social high ....lot of energy and laughter , let's hope she's a she
Just for the record , I'm more at the point where I'll grow at least 15 of each strain I chose and pheno hunt depending on the usual desires , bud , bag appeal , time frame , finicky , strong , and ultimately fragrance and high ...
Did I send you any serious seeds bubble gum ?
Just work thru what u have going and give a review , I've got loads of other choices t
Cheers DW that dose explain a lot and as @Grownsince95 remarked that was probably the case of both cross strain phenos coming out before uniformity starts , learning more every time I talk to you mate you such a great teacher DW . Nothing like a visual guide to fully explain I’ll keep the pics up and document there growth . Od .
oplease do , of course it's easier to observe groups of seeds , perhaps 8 or 10 per run , that way we can observe traits and weed out slow pokes , runts , whatever comes up ...of course not so easy when running many different genetics , but I think just running 2 seeds kind ok puts you behind the eight all ....hell you might get 2 males .
Anyway we play our seeds and make our observations , that's what it all about , my suggestion is if you can run the entire pack of bp mango haze or a full pack of ecsd x moon 'shines haze ( moonglow) Your gonna get some world class legends right there and they gonna love the sun and you gonna love their taste diesel bods 😂

dire wolf

dire wolf

Blue power x mango haze .......male

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I can see the sativa pheno is going to be a 75 day , lanky , super fruit smelling hazy sativa with the clear , happy , social high ....lot of energy and laughter , let's hope she's a she
Just for the record , I'm more at the point where I'll grow at least 15 of each strain I chose and pheno hunt depending on the usual desires , bud , bag appeal , time frame , finicky , strong , and ultimately fragrance and high ...
Did I send you any serious seeds bubble gum ?
Just work thru what u have going and give a review , I've got loads of other choices t

oplease do , of course it's easier to observe groups of seeds , perhaps 8 or 10 per run , that way we can observe traits and weed out slow pokes , runts , whatever comes up ...of course not so easy when running many different genetics , but I think just running 2 seeds kind ok puts you behind the eight all ....hell you might get 2 males .
Anyway we play our seeds and make our observations , that's what it all about , my suggestion is if you can run the entire pack of bp mango haze or a full pack of ecsd x moon 'shines haze ( moonglow) Your gonna get some world class legends right there and they gonna love the sun and you gonna love their taste diesel bods 😂
If I had the room to run the all I would mate so 2 each time is the best I can do I’m running some GK genetics ground pounder , green point Cali Cannon , Reno’s Gg#4 x HCP ....
I’ll find some great phenos in this lot I’m sure he’ll a thing will great strains for me I’ve never been so spoiled for choice mate .

dire wolf

dire wolf

Don't let the elite clone , ecsd east coast sour diesel x moonshine haze out of your garden , she's a true champ with big time pedigree..........I call her "MoonGlow " @direwolfs proudest hybrid to date ....a legend athe undisputed king of all sour diesels crossed with rare dankness x amnesia haze .....what a bunch of beauties to be found , heavy fuel , drifts into a fruit soft haze ....stratospheric high , though happy and sociable with a good dose of the giggles .....it live this girl ...

dire wolf

dire wolf

If I had the room to run the all I would mate so 2 each time is the best I can do I’m running some GK genetics ground pounder , green point Cali Cannon , Reno’s Gg#4 x HCP ....
I’ll find some great phenos in this lot I’m sure he’ll a thing will great strains for me I’ve never been so spoiled for choice mate .
You go get em od , but try and drop 2 moonglow haze if you can ...she's special .....
Or I'm patient , and wait 😂

dire wolf

dire wolf

Being a total noob I'm just talking out my ass anyway... but I have this sherbet that seems to have two very distinct leaf morphologies and is clearly the same strain 👍
Pheno type , happens all the time in a pack of seeds , these seeds were made loosely as " f 1's which there will be various shapes , phenotype a and characteristics ....
If we are looking for further worked seeds with uniformity , I've got those also ...

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You go get em od , but try and drop 2 moonglow haze if you can ...she's special .....
Or I'm patient , and wait 😂
Next full moon ok I’ll run 2 of them see what’s what .. oh I did some Capts farm SK and some F2 phenos looking for a good male to x back to the females .

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

And the truth is told! LOL 😆!!! Thanks DW set us straight!

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

Don't let the elite clone , ecsd east coast sour diesel x moonshine haze out of your garden , she's a true champ with big time pedigree..........I call her "MoonGlow " @direwolfs proudest hybrid to date ....a legend athe undisputed king of all sour diesels crossed with rare dankness x amnesia haze .....what a bunch of beauties to be found , heavy fuel , drifts into a fruit soft haze ....stratospheric high , though happy and sociable with a good dose of the giggles .....it live this girl ...
Elite clones....hmmm....I’ll grow elites...OD what’s up plant elites dammit! Send ’em over I’ll make room for those ladies!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Elite clones....hmmm....I’ll grow elites...OD what’s up plant elites dammit! Send ’em over I’ll make room for those ladies!
I’ll get to them in good time I’m already well over my limit hell 1 plant is over the limit here and I’ve got 30 ..... rebel with a cause is OD ... born illegal die the same way . Cheers Tink wait till get some more breeding done then I’ll send out some seeds . .

Top Bottom