New gens and projects....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LOWLIFE

i would love to get some s1's of chocolate trip or pre 2000 mikado if possible. or a backcross. Motarebel, i want that mikado bad, any chance of some s1's?

Sorry You'll never ever see a s1 of any of my work that I make or is made with my blessing. I don't roll that way and imo no breeder worth thier salt should be polluting the public with that crap......S1s are never as good as the parental stock anyhow not to mention all the inherit hermi recessive qualities.

I am planning a mikado backcross down the road but am in absolutely no hurry as I am not a professional and am super picky about what goes out there as my mik. I am working a mikXpacific G13bx I'm really digging and plan to backcross to my orig cut this winter.
peace :fighting0003:

T

tree king

Sorry You'll never ever see a s1 of any of my work that I make or is made with my blessing. I don't roll that way and imo no breeder worth thier salt should be polluting the public with that crap......S1s are never as good as the parental stock anyhow not to mention all the inherit hermi recessive qualities.

I am planning a mikado backcross down the road but am in absolutely no hurry as I am not a professional and am super picky about what goes out there as my mik. I am working a mikXpacific G13bx I'm really digging and plan to backcross to my orig cut this winter.
peace :fighting0003:

i really appreciate your response! im glad you gave me that info about s1's cause i might have bought some in the future but now i know to stay away from them. i got a few questions for you if you dont mind.

i just wanna verify that you got the pre 2000 mikado version?

did someone give you a cut or did you grow out a bunch of seeds?

if you had seeds, how many seeds did you grow out to choose your mom? im just trying to figure out if its a good representative of the overall strain when it comes to yield and potency

how would you rate the potency and yield of your cut? i heard the pre 2000 version had some insane potency.

thanks for your time

L

LOWLIFE

Read my posts I already explained my miks origins and dont wanna wont keep repeating it. Motas tried my mik...its super potent couch lock shit....and beleive me a lot of selection went into my choice of moms but as I said before not a pro don't make a dime and got ABSOLUTELY nothing to prove to anyone its really non your business exactly how many I choose from wtf? So whatever bro I get tired of critical peeps disecting everything. I haven't seen a stronger thump since 98 or so when I redeveloped my original. Not for all the time though its too damn heavy for some people. Anyway I proudly hoard my cut and guard it so much I'm not even too certain I'll ever release a backcross like it exactly so don't hold your breath. :sun

T

tree king

Read my posts I already explained my miks origins and dont wanna wont keep repeating it. Motas tried my mik...its super potent couch lock shit....and beleive me a lot of selection went into my choice of moms but as I said before not a pro don't make a dime and got ABSOLUTELY nothing to prove to anyone its really non your business exactly how many I choose from wtf? So whatever bro I get tired of critical peeps disecting everything. I haven't seen a stronger thump since 98 or so when I redeveloped my original. Not for all the time though its too damn heavy for some people. Anyway I proudly hoard my cut and guard it so much I'm not even too certain I'll ever release a backcross like it exactly so don't hold your breath. :sun

if you release it is it gonna be sold on thc farmer? if so what name or company? im just trying to figure out where to keep a lookout at

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics

Much respect to "back yard" breeders. I know, Ive been doing it since 78.
But just a word of advice...dont hoard your precious strains too close. ANYTHING can happen and it will be a shame to lose something so great.
I know from personal experience.
LEO took some 20 yr old strains I hoarded for (20 years).
Un-touchable strains..nothing like whats out there today other than maybe some Chemdawgs ive seen.
My cuts sold in Seattle for 500 a pop back about 10 years ago...and I only released 10 at a time(per couple of years)....
jus saying....

Peace

~Lem

Motarebel

Motarebel

Man Lemmer you musta been runnin some UDUB back in the day then? UDUB has been on my "wated list" for a few moons,mota needs a good lung squeezin and that trait has been necked out to make things more enjoyable.I lost some golden bagseed wonders in a housefire years back that would make most buckle at the knees.I've been looking for 9 years now and mostly chasing my tail except for a few old skool gems that good friends have passed on to me.

Definately no S1s from me,i roll with mother nature. Lowlife has been good to me and i feel blessed just to use crosses of his gems. His Mikado is everything he says it is,downright brutal at times.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
Man Lemmer you musta been runnin some UDUB back in the day then? UDUB has been on my "wated list" for a few moons,mota needs a good lung squeezin and that trait has been necked out to make things more enjoyable.I lost some golden bagseed wonders in a housefire years back that would make most buckle at the knees.I've been looking for 9 years now and mostly chasing my tail except for a few old skool gems that good friends have passed on to me.

Yeah Mota, I ran the UDUB back in 84. It took me about 12 years but I think I tracked her down again. I had to get a hold of some Old homies to get my cut back.
Its the real deal, but looks like it picked up a nickname since...
The kids are calling it g-13 now, but its still the same Udub I ran before.
I also ran the GDP back then...it was known just as Grand Daddy Purple...no Kens cut or anything like that.
I think I got that back too. Im gonna run it again this fall/winter to make sure.
But back to the Udub.
Heres some pics of my recent run with her. Harvested about a month ago...

gallery_7_5_2419103.jpg

gallery_7_5_2314583.jpg

gallery_7_5_1832949.jpg

As you can see by this next pic, she is nothing Indica like some of the newer versions in seed.
She has always and still is Sativa dom. I remember how much of a pain in the ass to support her thin side branching, and its exactly the same.
gallery_7_5_852818.jpg

Heres some dried shots of her..

gallery_7_5_1607819.jpg

gallery_7_5_331893.jpg

gallery_7_5_3058190.jpg

I wish I could get her into your hands, I sure would like to see you do your magic to these genes.

~Lem

L

LOWLIFE

Don't worry about hoarding n loosing shit. I'm always working out a fire plan of some sorts but the chaos theory prevails with MMJ farming. Yah know Jah remind me of my friends cuz I KNOW my enemies. I just don't trust everyone n being friends with Breeder G and seeing him get boned n banked off of and end up retired sick as hell with cancer unable to farm n only smoking dirtweed is sad imo....a disgrace to this whole entire fucking weed scene. I really really dig the ol'dude n worry about him help him out all I can. He's like a stoner teddy bear type guy thats how he ended up fucked over....think about all the g13 bullshit....damn.....He says nothing out there is like his original hes scene but hes pretty fucking isolated too...lol...drives me nuts about that shit....
I'll get more than pissed to see my shit exploited by some filthy coke sniffin wanna be 20 somethings ya know. With a little work a lot of the mik hybrids are just as good as momma some better dare I say. Thats my whole thing with nonline breeding. Better than the parents.

Peace :hunter:

Motarebel

Motarebel

LOL! first its shit eating 20 somethins, then its those stupid fucking 20 somethins, now its the coke sniffin 20 somethins....Let me ask you old farts a question, were you ever a stupid shit eating coke sniffin 20 somethins....
nah NEVER not you guys.....goddamn.....

If it talks shit, eats shit, looks like shit, it must be a 20 somethin.....WERE ALL SCUMMY FUCKS!!!!! Maturity, class, and respect start at what 30? Fuck it, pass me the jager im gunna go piss in the pool.....:hunter::character0053::cool0019:

Alright that's enough DWB,if you feel insulted then your ears must be ringing! Talk about the plant or get out,can't be much plainer than that.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

My ears are not ringing.....sorry to muck up your forum, ill keep my space....

R

ReadySetGrowD9

nice lineup mota..... whats the story behind the clockwork orange??

M

Medicinal

Gourdbuster has been laid to rest but i have something planned to take it's place that'll be very similar, G-13 x toxic blue. I'll use a diesel dom toxic blue male that'll gitter done.

Medicinal,
The Sac.#3 is very touchy. I need to pay her some attention and see what it's gonna take to get her right before i can make plans with her. I can tell the purple genes are slowing it down veg wise but heard good things about it so we shall see.

Yea I remember Mattriot telling me it was his favorite out of Hells Angels, Larry, SFV etc.. so its gotta be good. According to Matt it doesn't turn purple, not sure why someone would call it purple OG, do ya know if it has erkle in it or somethin?

D

duddits

Hey all,

I was fortunate enough to be gifted with Ronnie James from mota and have soaked 10 of the12, paper toweled 'em, and they are now in their first home now (coco). All but one had tails showing.

Motarebel, you are really a giving person, you don't want much to do with tit for tat, you just do it. I can't say I really know you but that is my impression! I love the whole karma of running your stuff. :character0050:

Can't ignore the fact that your genetics and breeding is par excellence. Win, win. So few things these days have substance, this will be a good couple months. :)

I will try to check back into this thread and post pics of their progress.

duddits

420king-MASSES

hey duddits your gonna love the ronnie james it stanks up the veg room something fierce

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Hey Mota how do I get your gear? Reaally want some of your HerijuanaOG beans.. Or cuts but need a good male also... Any other Herijuana crosses available?Thanks brotha. Your work is Top Notch!

I

InvisibleM

Much respect to "back yard" breeders. I know, Ive been doing it since 78.
But just a word of advice...dont hoard your precious strains too close. ANYTHING can happen and it will be a shame to lose something so great.
I know from personal experience.
LEO took some 20 yr old strains I hoarded for (20 years).
Un-touchable strains..nothing like whats out there today other than maybe some Chemdawgs ive seen.
My cuts sold in Seattle for 500 a pop back about 10 years ago...and I only released 10 at a time(per couple of years)....
jus saying....

Peace

~Lem

lol, I hoarded this one that I got back in '84, it never had a name so I know it's the real deal. It is heavy on the body stone with a nice clear headed high. Four of us had it for a while then it was down to two, about a year ago I killed it off because it had a virus for the last 15 years or so.

Now I've been trying to replace it, Mota's Pacific G-13 or the Green Manalishi maybe?

Here's my '84
IMG_0083smaller_700k.jpg

C

CaliConnoisseuR

bring the herijuana back or mayb some variations of her. Dien to see more of your work on thc bay! I wanna give that ronnie james ago, when will we see those on the bay ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom