New grow attempt mainlining

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Robert23howard

4 weeks and 1 day, looking better and starting to get some noticeable frost. Didn’t stuff the tent but will on my next grow. Should have cracked the stems about 3” shorter and those cola’s would have been throw the top trellis a little longer. 1st grow learning experience! How are your looking now?

R

Robert23howard

4 weeks and 1 day, looking better and starting to get some noticeable frost. Didn’t stuff the tent but will on my next grow. Should have cracked the stems about 3” shorter and those cola’s would have been throw the top trellis a little longer. 1st grow learning experience! How are your looking now?
Also still need to defoliate some more. Started on it some today but usually do it over a 2 - 3 day period. Takes a bunch of time and I don’t think by doing it over a few days the plant gets that one day of shock. 1st grow again so I am probably wrong but they have been pretty healthy so far. But I did get some fungus knats and have been treating them today. Not horrible but more than I want. Next grow I will top the soil with something to eliminate that as well. Preventative is definitely the way to go there and that is how I will do it going

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Also still need to defoliate some more. Started on it some today but usually do it over a 2 - 3 day period. Takes a bunch of time and I don’t think by doing it over a few days the plant gets that one day of shock. 1st grow again so I am probably wrong but they have been pretty healthy so far. But I did get some fungus knats and have been treating them today. Not horrible but more than I want. Next grow I will top the soil with something to eliminate that as well. Preventative is definitely the way to go there and that is how I will do it going
Yeah they're looking nice bro ! Mine are coming on nicely too, couldn't be bothered to change my bulb over for the vid so it's not the best quality but you can see the buds stacking up, I did some defoliating yesterday

R

Robert23howard

Yeah they're looking nice bro ! Mine are coming on nicely too, couldn't be bothered to change my bulb over for the vid so it's not the best quality but you can see the buds stacking up, I did some defoliating yesterday
Looking great!

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Better quality video, starting to stack up nicely now, given them a tidy up up top and took a few fan leaves

R

Robert23howard

- fucking great job!!! How tall did they grow?
If you were referring to mine thank you and most of the main colas are roughly 12 inches. My first grow ever and I did not grow all the same size plants. Went with 4 different types and have learned a ton, will not do that again. Focusing on similar size plants this time around. Will be putting some seeds in the water to float tomorrow getting ready to start those girls (2 different types and not four different strains like this current grow). Also going to be growing 6 plants next time instead of 4. Trying to take the additional veg time down. This grow I veged for 8 weeks. Would like to cut that down to 5 weeks with even better results now that I have learned a little.

R

Robert23howard

If you were referring to mine thank you and most of the main colas are roughly 12 inches. My first grow ever and I did not grow all the same size plants. Went with 4 different types and have learned a ton, will not do that again. Focusing on similar size plants this time around. Will be putting some seeds in the water to float tomorrow getting ready to start those girls (2 different types and not four different strains like this current grow). Also going to be growing 6 plants next time instead of 4. Trying to take the additional veg time down. This grow I veged for 8 weeks. Would like to cut that down to 5 weeks with even better results now that I have learned a little.
When I say 12 inches I am talking from the bottom trellis net to the top of the bud sites. Plants are closer to 3 to 31/2 feet total height.

Wolf6an6

Wolf6an6

Into there forever pots
Nice work bro🙏
Next time I would put them in their final container from the beginning on, imo, respectfully. They are already highly stressed plants and transplanting must have been a bitch. Still very nice, though!👍 Respect

Wolf6an6

Wolf6an6

Nice work bro🙏
Next time I would put them in their final container from the beginning on, imo, respectfully. They are already highly stressed plants and transplanting must have been a bitch. Still very nice, though!👍 Respect
I'm really curious how much you will get out of them. Will start a similar grow in around 3 weeks. Beautiful work!

Top Bottom