New Grower Accepting all Growing Wisdom

• Thread starter bchance717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
bchance717

bchance717

New grower here and i found this thread in the beginning to copy and paste a little about what i going on here. Me and my extremely budget grow here seem to have something going here and hopefully can take it the whole way. Any and all advice welcome as well as if this is not allowed ill gladly remove it. Thanks in advance and thanks for having me.

Indoor Grow
Soil
Any Pests? No
What Strain is it? Not Sure
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? No Clue
Is it in vegetative or flowering Stage? Veg
If in vegetative stage... 6 weeks
How many plants? 6 1/2
If Soil... what is in your mix? Miracle Grow Potting Soil
How often are you watering? every 2-3 Days
Size or square footage of room? 42"x 24"
Light manufacturer, height and what percentage is the light intensity?
Generic 600 watt hps w/ hood
New grower accepting all growing wisdom

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

New grower here and i found this thread in the beginning to copy and paste a little about what i going on here. Me and my extremely budget grow here seem to have something going here and hopefully can take it the whole way. Any and all advice welcome as well as if this is not allowed ill gladly remove it. Thanks in advance and thanks for having me.

Indoor Grow
Soil
Any Pests? No
What Strain is it? Not Sure
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? No Clue
Is it in vegetative or flowering Stage? Veg
If in vegetative stage... 6 weeks
How many plants? 6 1/2
If Soil... what is in your mix? Miracle Grow Potting Soil
How often are you watering? every 2-3 Days
Size or square footage of room? 42"x 24"
Light manufacturer, height and what percentage is the light intensity?
Generic 600 watt hps w/ hoodView attachment 1228495
Miracle grow is not a good soil to grow cannabis in. You want to stay away from slow release nutrients. Also do you have drainage holes in those pots.

Oldman13

Oldman13

? I never seen that questionnaire on here before? But anyway the only slow release nutrients I use would be bat guano and depending on what is exactly for Shirley in Happy Frog potting soil supposedly has pretty much everything but it doesn't say about slow or fast release the skorys I believe would matter more so in your budding room! That is if your bud room is separate from your veggie room I guess with all these new types of LED light systems coming out most people now don't change for my room to the other because of the dialing in of the diodes for spectrum but when I first started out I use Miracle-Gro until I found out about the slow-release I mean you don't want nitrogen pump into your bud room at high levels! But from what I understand Lance need nitrogen from beginning to end and I've read you cut it 50% when you move it into the bud room how true that is, well this is has true as much as you can trust or believe the person who wrote it! But I generally don't just listen to One Source I'll check around as much as I can do doesn't mean I'm going to get the right answers but if they correspond I have a tendency to have more faith in them but I'm not asking you to believe anything I say I'm just blabbering like an old man I guess telling you what I've read and seen hope I don't scare anybody in the wrong direction I try my best not to I use Happy frog soil because I get to cubic feet instead of 1.5 for $15 the bag can I mix add 50/50 with coconut coir to stretch it as far as I can I am on a very strict non lenient budget if I continue talking you will want to read this so keep up the good work I don't know what all that I think tin foil is you got going on there reminds me of when they used to put those tin foil hats on their heads keep those radio signals from warping their brains ! But most of the other people hear no more about cultivating than I do so I just throw two cents and every now and then but I have a tendency to talk too long without punctuating LOL

Tin foil hat for cat 600x
Oldman13

Oldman13

The other night I just transplanted six young ladies and had to make a larger table to rest them on! I still have 4 more 2 transplant. But room is everything especially when you're using high output T5 fluorescent tubed 1033 my table should have been larger but ran out of stuff to make it with it not to mention I was running on time oh yeah I forgot about not being able to post me videos for some reason sorry

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL I guess there is just a few typos in that long-ass since I wrote... Like Lance was supposed to be plants, to cubic feet was supposed to be 2. Cubic feet..... and this number which is I think I is next paragraph down past pictures 1033<<~~~👀 hell you got me I have no idea what that supposed to be scare anybody in the wrong direction was supposed to be steer anybody... I checked around as much as I can (do)... Well (do) isn't even supposed to be there.! Up high where I said that word looks like skorys that was supposed to be slow release 😑 Hubba Hubba Bubba must have had some of my cats herbal catnip I knew better than to grab that bag laying on the counter

Capture 2022 03 25 17 30 42
Oldman13

Oldman13

Hopefully catnip bud is not what you going be smoking in that Lounge LOL I don't know if the order of these pictures will be right may have to rearrange them

Capture 2022 03 25 18 37 35
Capture 2022 03 25 18 37 05
Capture 2022 03 25 18 35 15
Oldman13

Oldman13

Yeah they came in reverse just give the entire thing a 180 and then flip them right side up you'll be able to see proper order/ or just read the bottom one first then the second one then the third one on top

bchance717

bchance717

So far so good.. Officially transferring them to my 3 gallon bags tonight.

20220404 161404
20220404 161413
20220404 161420
20220404 161430
the rrock

the rrock

want some advice,the only way to become a decent grower is from experience,patience,it aint gonna happen overnight(it takes years) and people posting lame ass pics or videos just very rarely succeed at anything cuz it an f'n waste of time unless you have something worth seeing-and thats the bottom line,thats why i rarely visit these sites just a bunch of lame ass pics of nothing, do you really think these people giving advice have a clue either,the advice is already out there 1000x over your just to have to look,call yourself a grower after 500 plants or so, I retired rather young and nevered wasted a moment posting pictures,learn from your mistakes

growsince79

growsince79

I think grow diaries are a great way to keep track of what you do, and when shit goes south you can look back at what the conditions were and learn from your mistakes.

E9noxis

E9noxis

want some advice,the only way to become a decent grower is from experience,patience,it aint gonna happen overnight(it takes years) and people posting lame ass pics or videos just very rarely succeed at anything cuz it an f'n waste of time unless you have something worth seeing-and thats the bottom line,thats why i rarely visit these sites just a bunch of lame ass pics of nothing, do you really think these people giving advice have a clue either,the advice is already out there 1000x over your just to have to look,call yourself a grower after 500 plants or so, I retired rather young and nevered wasted a moment posting pictures,learn from your mistakes
Sounds like your butt hurts. All the advice IS around. Yes. Point made. People come here for interaction. I've read a bunch and it only ever stuck when I started having conversations about it.

Even if the people here don't know shit about growing, their advice matters to people because whatever they're doing (not knowing shit) is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom