new grower looking for opinions

• Thread starter imbecile
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

imbecile

bought a bag of pelletized lime today looking for some gardening sulfer to lower ph...

dextr0

dextr0

is it calcitic lime or dolomitic lime?

you see how your misters are spraying toward the sides, can you fix it to where they spray more towards the roots instead?

I

imbecile

calcitic lime and yes i was gonna work w that later should be able to screw the post further in/out to turn it to more side spray but they cover the whole pail... just the proto type :) i added a drain heres the pic. i got plenty of kitty litter pails :) got it sprayin pretty good now too i think

IM000108
dextr0

dextr0

i dont know how u gonna use that lime do u??....i like that bucket man.

I

imbecile

my promix ph it hovering around 7 and im not sure what to do about it i understand 7 in ph neutral however 6.3-6.5 is recommended from what i see here..if my ro water is ph'd at 6.0 then why does the promix stay so hi....the lime i supose?... how should i counter act it i keep finding all kind of methods from sulfur to washing.....does any one have any recommendations?

dextr0

dextr0

to strong they not supposed to be that green. Lower it to 1/4th strength in a couple of days...say a week. Untill then just water

I

imbecile

what the nutes in the hydro res?.... or the pots.... cause the hydro res is what i was usin 1/2 nutes in the other i was using full stenght in soil/less ......i also raised hps light high up to reduce shock to hydro plant which will be refered to as "Stevie" from now on.. i found out the leaves were folding on the othere from the light being so close so soon... hopefullu they will come around...

dextr0

dextr0

what the nutes in the hydro res?.... or the pots.... cause the hydro res is what i was usin 1/2 nutes in the other i was using full stenght in soil/less ......i also raised hps light high up to reduce shock to hydro plant which will be refered to as "Stevie" from now on.. i found out the leaves were folding on the othere from the light being so close so soon... hopefullu they will come around...

You can leave Stephanie alone. Im sure her tips will get burned soon but when you learning it happens. Youll also learn in hydro you need a ppm/ec and ph pen. All important when running hydro. The sisters in the pots. Just feed them plain water for awhile then resume feeding at half strength.

I

imbecile

sup man i been outta town just got back in... will post new pix tonight sometime...think i might be havin a problem but idk...

I

imbecile

heres new pix some lower leaves are yellowing but ph seems to be fine havent had ne food in 7 days all water.. been drinking heavily...

IM000127
IM000128
IM000129
IM000130
IM000131
IM000132
IM000133
IM000135
IM000136
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
You've got talent

I'll admit when I first started reading this thread I said to myself "this guy chose his monicker perfect" but as I read on I saw your true colors. Your effort will be rewarded with some kind bud, keep up the good work

mal

I

imbecile

well any ideas on the yellowing/ whiting of th lower leaves i am thinkin nute deficencies but idk havent had ne food in like 2 weeks straight ro water...

Latest posts

Top Bottom