new grower looking for opinions

• Thread starter imbecile
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

imbecile

update.. stryrofoam cup is a strain called the church the rest are bag seeds.... they seem to be doing better since 1/4 nutes were added

IM000144
IM000145
IM000146
IM000147
IM000148
IM000149
IM000150
IM000151
IM000152
IM000153
I

imbecile

got all the carpet covered with black plastic drop sheets... had a few mishaps damaging plants ...light fixtures falling...but i think they are all doing great i am outta batteries currently new pix soon.... using 1/4 nutes no burn looking great..:) some still recovering.... the other 2 in hps room have me worried but hopefully some change soon..:)

dextr0

dextr0

That black plastic on the bottom absorbs you light instead of reflecting it back to the plants like white would do. Time to go 12/12 in your HPS room. Your bucket bitch is getting big!! Your still having nutrient problems you can tell from the leaves, but we've already talked about that so...Keeping the top soil clean will keep fungus gnats from coming around and is just good practice to keep shit clean.

If you could do some training on that bucket you can get a little more veg time on the one thats in the orange? pot and get more bud all around. But it also leaves more time for fuck ups...and with out your nutrients down too much can happen. Your leaves are not supposed to be that green. Or if they are they are not supposed to be burned, upturned (i think thats heat issue, plus maybe from wetting leaves while HPS is on)...etc.

On the other hand your other plants under the cfl and fluorecent look like they like what your feeding them.

I

imbecile

well tonight will be the last 18/6 cycle.. what should i do to prepare for the change??? should i got dark for 24 hours first and then comeback at 12/12... or just goto 12/12 or change it an hour a day?

I

imbecile

well maybe not the last but i am changing it soon just looking for some feed back on what ppl think

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
kick them off with just 12 hours dark

that whole 24 hour dark nonsense is just that

I

imbecile

so lights out for 12 when they go out ...then back on for 12... and nute changes made in the next feeding

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes on the lights - for nutes I like to either go with the veg formula another week or slowly transition from veg to bloom regimen

with Ogs and stuff that stretches after you turn back like casey jones for example I really prefer to veg feed them another week so they dont get a N def from all that growth

J

Jmagpharmer

keep trying even the best growers failed in the begining good luck bro and RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH !!!!!!! thanks for sharing man

D

DrGreenz011

Man u have to spend a bit more time on your set-up. u have to make a proper enclosure. u will be fighting too many battles leaving the grow exposed like that. make a simple timber frame or buy a tent. u will also be able to regulate (Immatate) mother nature more.

I

imbecile

better pix of the hydro found the sprayers stopped up..... have fixed the situatiuon and given new nutrients :)

1221101900 01
1221101900 00
Top Bottom