One thing mind the fan leaves act as a buffer the buds won’t be effected

Bio bizz is a 8-10 bottle line.
You’ve only 2 of the 8 well 3 if you count your cali mg

I think for one your adding to much n and not enough p and k

The bloom should of been added per the chart at week three

The charts here however like all charts you use less than the advertised amount

I’ve got my hyperk kicking off today and am having trouble focusing

@Captspaulding any ideas bud
Yes I think you're right I've only just given it last night the first decent dose of bloom so hope that will help - I gave 1.8ml in 2litres and knocked back the grow to 1.2ml in 2l water.

I've probably been a bit overly cautious with my nutes as I was reading so much about going easy with autoflowers and how you can kill a plant with too many nutes but it's much harder to buy not giving enough. I've noticed today that there are some significant problems now on half a dozen other leaves further up the plant so it's definitely a problem throughout. Next grow I will add bioheaven to the nutes and give as per the chart. Its strange how I've treated the plants mainly with the same treatment and one is significantly healthier than the other with a completely different leaf complexion.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Think of them like kids
One eats everything and asks for more the other is happy not eating as much

X

xrevolutionx

Hey guys im reaching out again for advice! Since the last time I checked in I have trimmer a lot of the bigger leaves below which were damaged from this problem, now it seems to be spreading all over the plant on many smaller leaves and well, just all over. Any advice? Should I try giving way more nutes or could this be leaf rusting?

B

Ben123

Hey guys im reaching out again for advice! Since the last time I checked in I have trimmer a lot of the bigger leaves below which were damaged from this problem, now it seems to be spreading all over the plant on many smaller leaves and well, just all over. Any advice? Should I try giving way more nutes or could this be leaf rusting?
Try cal mag with iron , and Make sure you ph is calibrated correctly. Make sure you’re going by soil ph chart not hydroponics.

Top Bottom