New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Hey whats up everyone. I hope y'all had a good weekend. I am on my first grow and am doing a chemdog plant. I am looking to flower asap. I currently have it in a 4 gallon pot in FFOF and I used the FF NUTE KIT. I have it under 8 100w (23w output) CFL bulbs. I've been reading that for the flower stage under CFL's you should lower the KELVIN'S. What watt of bulb and KELVIN'S should I get for the flower stage under CFL's??? THABKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Last edited:
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Those look good.
This one would replace all 8 of your cfls.
You have 8 running 23w ea and this one draws 200 watts.

https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/8...BaseShopping&gclid=CJvnmu3NscoCFcgXHwodq80NPg

I really enjoy seeing grow light reflectors now for cfls with larger bulbs. If I hadn't dedicated on hps/mh. A few cfls with reflectors would make for a good alternative.

https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/91848/GROW-FLCO200D.html
Thanks dude. Yea I only used 8 because I wanted to place bulbs so that every part of the plant is receiving light. I think I'm gonna get a couple of these

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Here's a new picture of my girl "Fern" lol.. Thank yall for the advice and help.. The bone meal has seem to have waken her up a bit, or I'm just crazy lol.. I'm sure I'll be asking for more help in a week or two.. Have a good day

IMG 20160119 113636
IMG 20160119 113610
Basic Buds

Basic Buds

It's actually really easy, anyone can do it and you can't hurt the plant if you follow a few little guidelines.. Never take more than 1/3 away at one time. Only take shade leaves that are blocking light / air flow from reaching colas and keep it keep it simple :) trust me dude you will notice a big difference after your plant starts using its energy where it is needed ✌

Top Bottom