New Growers General Chat

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Yeah, I think you can say so. No transplanting, no cloning, no pruning, no... At least that's seem to work best with them. Each time I tried something fancy it just slowed down the plant. The few times I just let them grow and do their thing, I had no problems at all. They all finished 1-2 weeks later than breeders said so right in time I guess. I always do count 1-2 weeks plus ...
Ok cool.. So its pretty much once you drop the bean in whatever medium you use, you gotta just leave it be.. Granted do your normal watering & feeding.. Just no clipping, cloning, transplanting or anything else lmao ;)

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Exactly! It's more a 'patience and wait' thing than with photoperiods. It's not so much work in that sense. So.. If you get bored easily and want to do sth with your plants, like me, lst does work well with certain strains but I wouldn't cut anything off anymore... Hehe...

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

:cool::p:party1::badboy::love1:
There was something I've been wanting to post but kept forgetting.. So there is this channel called VICE on TV and there is this show called "WEEDETIQUETTE" .. This last episode was about seeds and they followed STRAIN HUNTERS through rugged terrain in Columbia and somewhere else.. Well they started talking about how people say STRAIN HUNTERS beans aren't that great and they do best selling shirts and hats.. They got into how SHANTIBABA & this dude use to work together then split.. I'm just wondering what farmers opinions are on this and if anyone has seen the show.. Please let me know thoughts

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Exactly! It's more a 'patience and wait' thing than with photoperiods. It's not so much work in that sense. So.. If you get bored easily and want to do sth with your plants, like me, lst does work well with certain strains but I wouldn't cut anything off anymore... Hehe...
Ok good to know.. I grabbed that EL FUEGO auto so I'm dying to drop it already.. Especially after seeing @Ecompost throw a pic up of his EL FUEGO

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

Ok good to know.. I grabbed that EL FUEGO auto so I'm dying to drop it already.. Especially after seeing @Ecompost throw a pic up of his EL FUEGO
Pfff... Yeah... He's doing some weird magic to ALL of his plants!
He's teasing us you know? Posting a first plant and we think: omg... Can't be better! So pretty! The day after, there's 5 more different strains, one more beautiful than the other... Lol! I just love'em! @Ecompost
And oh, cool, I'm home alone tonight, just with the doggie, I might throw that episode in.... Thanks! Will let you know when I do!

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

He's teasing us you know? Posting a first plant and we think: omg... Can't be better! So pretty! The day after, there's 5 more different strains, one more beautiful than the other... Lol! I just love'em! @Ecompost
And oh, cool, I'm home alone tonight, just with the doggie, I might throw that episode in.... Thanks! Will let you know when I do!
Right dude lol.. He got us thinking we are great farmers then bam he dropped his pics and made me cry :crying2: lol.. Yea he's got shit figured out.. I try to find the best and beat em but this is gonna be a challenge but challenge accepted. He made me step my game up that's for sure

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Here's a pic of the ChemDog.. This is her little burnt spot.. The other 2 are her beautiful flowers

The next pic is the Honey Boo Boo.. She is taking off each night. Doing great

Last is the Neville Haze.. She's a little beauty.. Her height is going for sure

Im excited about your nevilles haze sir. Should be killer. Got the NL5xhaze coming down soon, took a sample and whoooo that head buzz is real.

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

thanks, she is going full HD now, along with her sister here a rare Durban, ne of my all time fav plants and only constant in ym life for the last 3 years :) This is a temp drop after I have been stimulating beta cartenoids with Organix. She never yields much, but this is the best smoke for me. Its light on the lungs, smooth on the throat, bountiful on the tongue and happy in the head.
Is this the land race durban?

Ecompost

Ecompost

:-)

20160313 000925
Ecompost

Ecompost

Speaking of long and slow, my autos that should have finished in 8 weeks +-, they're in week 11 now. Lesson learned: never ever lollipop autos again! Such a long wait...
auto are for leaving, use a smaller pot too, they flip on root contact with base

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

i will ask him, he is very precious about this one, the 707 above you can get from HSO tho :)
He's got a good reason to keep em close from what I've read and seen about the strain :eyepiece:.. I've had the opportunity to try it and I love it

Ecompost

Ecompost

He's got a good reason to keep em close from what I've read and seen about the strain :eyepiece:.. I've had the opportunity to try it and I love it
this is a rare pink haired strain that tastes like ripe apples and spice its very odd by cherished by his community, we got a bag of them because my pal is a big time dude back there

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

this is a rare pink haired strain that tastes like ripe apples and spice its very odd by cherished by his community, we got a bag of them because my pal is a big time dude back there
Well see what you can do brother.. I need to get my hands on one of them pleaseeeeee:cool:

Top Bottom