New Growers question, plants look too light in color on poor persons budget grow

• Thread starter ohionw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

ohionw

The 3rd photo down looks a lot like nitrogen toxicity overwatering and too much light… you’ve already fixed your light height. if you aren’t already, let those pots dry all the way back before watering again and don’t add any nutes to your next watering. if using tap water let it sit out for a minimum of 24 hours to allow chlorine to evaporate. Next time feeding go with half of what is recommended.
That sounds like a plan. I saved a screen shot and will post results here. Thank you

Newty

Newty

Yea, the color is annoying but it makes stuff grow. After my first grow I'm sure I will continue to add things and improve. I'll be happy if I can smoke something I grew, after that the skies the limit.
There's nothing more rewarding than smoking something you've grown! You will realize what you're capable of and continue to improve and upgrade. You're going to be just fine, especially if you stick around here! Plenty of people with the knowledge to help with anything that comes your way!

R

RGWD0202

Hello, which ones? The 3 big ones or the 2 small ones? Or all of them? I would like to replant them all soon and I'm sure I would benefit.
All of them really, except the smallest one probably isn’t ready. Do all of your containers have drainage holes? I am a fan of 5-7 gallon fabric pots for a final container.

O

ohionw

All of them really, except the smallest one probably isn’t ready. Do all of your containers have drainage holes? I am a fan of 5-7 gallon fabric pots for a final container.
Planning on 5 gal fabric soon. Plants look much better after watering and food. I'll post some pics soon.Yes I have a lot of holes in the bottoms of them. I'd say 30.

O

ohionw

Does this look right? I'm not sure if this is autoflower or not? Week 9 from germination. The strain is Joker Candy.
20240301 085532
20240301 085547

Top Bottom