New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

MitchyNugs, thanks, kind words, quality is okay, quantity was too, too bad i lost so many to rot, outdoor is going better, we need more sun though, soon i will start at my new spots and show u guys pics of them too.

Pavka, haha that is the New Dame Blanche, named after a pionieer in Dutch cannabis growing, an outdoor legend, it`s a cross between White Widow with the Skunk/Northern Lights hybrid, great strain.

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Thank you Krasi for the info i don't believe to have New Dame Blanche, but you helped me now i know it is some hybrid between Skunk and NL I wish you a great outdoor season and many positive energie :)) 3.6 kilos god damn i may see that in my dreams only :D Keep the good work :)

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Today the budz were dry, and the scale told the truth, .....3780grams, plus some self-use and gifts, lets say 3,8kilograms, 8.38pounds, after all that has happened im`m very happy....time to move on;)

Nice!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Today the budz were dry, and the scale told the truth, .....3780grams, plus some self-use and gifts, lets say 3,8kilograms, 8.38pounds, after all that has happened im`m very happy....time to move on;)

Great job, Krasi. Sorry about the bud rot. Bring on the outdoor!

outwest

flowamasta

flowamasta

all you need now is a sasquatch costume to dance around it while you water your plants :) I think outdoor grows can be that much more fun, out in the open air hearing no sound but leaves and wind.....awesome, great yield numbers too! quote Mortal Kombat 'IMPRESSIVE!'

Top Bottom