New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

beeeeautiful work Krasi!! wow! love your outdoor crop, yuuuum, very very nice, and good soil, extra bonus to make those babies flourish! be looking forward to updates on them!
impressive

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Awesome job, those close ups before the outdoor shots really show the quality of your work. They are not just huge but very delicious looking as well.

Wishing you the best of all, growing your girl ill a's outside. It has been a long time since I could do that. Takes me back. So much fun and excitement! Killer!

Krasi

Krasi

Pavka, okay in the end u got `em right?:)

Flowamasta, thanks bro, it`s been some work but hey, i`m outside, working in the nature, doing my hobby just having a great time:D

M.S.T., thank u, i had them vegging under plasma that did great, outdoor guerilla is just thrilling, enjoying 100% ot there:cool:

Update:

12/12 day 63, visual flowering day 49
The last update of this round, ...of the living plants.
Today they received their last portion of water, sunday morning the lamps will stop shining and tuesday the plants will be stripped and hanged.
The last pics of plants in atumn.

P1010630
P1010632
P1010633
P1010635
P1010642
P1010643
P1010644
P1010645
P1010646
P1010648
P1010650
P1010652
P1010653

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Holy. Fucking. Shit. You are a man among men, Krasi. That's the business right there. People usually use 20 oz soda bottles for reference, not 2 liters. Those kolas are bigger then the colas!

outwest

jyip

jyip

sweet setup, nice genetics too, bb x ww sounds strong ,,,im gonna run bb x skunk1 soon

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey hey Krasi glad to hear that tuesday BIG DAY :) hehe and yes they are shipped to me i'm waiting to receive them :rolleyes: Wish you a good harvest and a lot of positive energy for the outdoor ladies :):cool:

flowamasta

flowamasta

can't wait :) things are looking great! some people hate that yellow leaf look towards the end... i love it, what a splendid time

Krasi

Krasi

Outwest, thanks dude, that`s a 1,5ltr bottle, but the 2ltr would have lost from the bud too:rolleyes:

Jyip, thanks, the name is showing in the plants, big white budz, ur skunk1 cross sounds a nice one too;)

Pavka, yeah tuesday D-day, finally, it`s time for outdoor, i`m crrently busy with some new spots, indoor projects coming up too:D

Flowamasta, indeed, yellow leafs imho are the way to end a round, it `s because reducing watergifts and not adding any nutes for more then 2 weeks, it`s reall really fall here:)

Jyip, u get it;)

Dodge, thanks bro:cool:

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

GJ bro, I'm glad to see your plasmas/DE's put out a good harvest for you. Which did you like better? which side is better quality/yield? any noticeable differences between em now that your finished? Btw bro I heard this rumor from my buddy about the government killing off the weed tourism in amsterdamn? I was wondering if this was true?

Krasi

Krasi

Aerojoe, thanks, those lights really rock.
The plants that were standing more under the plasma lights were really wither than those on the outside
It`s true the goverment started out with an experiment in the east of Holland, a weed id for all costumers of coffeeshops, so only with the id-card u could buy weed.
Later they wanted to do it all over the country, but our goverment fell so new elections are coming september 2012 and the plan is suspended.
Not all ploitcal parties are against our weed policy, so lets hope the elections bring out a better goverment with a different opinion about weed.

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
+rep if I could! Thank you again for taking us along for the ride through this inspiring grow! Your efforts have truly paid off and I can't wait to hear about #'s from the scale, and more importantly, the smoke report! Some of those colas must be 2+ ounces! Way to go Krasi!!

-Meeks

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
And it's all ORGANIC. . .if I had a nickel for every time I heard that organics just don't yield like hydro. . .Krasi, you are reversing that trend!

outwest

Krasi

Krasi

Thanks for the cool reply`s peepz, indeed the budz are big and heavy, and organic.
Yesterday i started to cutting the plants down, we wanterd to strip them and hang `em but then we found budrot, that`s the downside of really big budz at the end of the cyclus, 6 main budz destroyed by it.
Today we will continue trimming and hopefully no more botrytis.
One pic of the hanging plants.

P1010666

What little time was left i spend on my guerilla project, two males were taken out, the other plants are doing okay, next week i will have to remove some timber to gain more sunlight.

P1010654
P1010655
P1010656
P1010657
P1010658
P1010659
P1010660
P1010662
P1010664
P1010665

M.S.T.

M.S.T.

Sorry to hear of the bud rot, my buddy sometimes has prob's with his monsters too. The unharmed and hung looks nice though. I will keep my fingers crossed.

On the other hand, outdoor looks awesome and fun as hell. I'm so jealous. Keep on rockin!

Top Bottom