New growroom, great hardware

• Thread starter Krasi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

yeah man good work, bet you're glad it's hanging!, too bad on the ol' bud rot, may have to top her a few more times, to even out bud size next time :) bloody monsters!!
loving the outdoor grow, keep it up man

Krasi

Krasi

M.S.T., thanks bro, the rot was a setback indeed, and big budz do carry a greater risk, i had some humidity probz too, but they were location related and could not be totally stopped, my aim was 4 kilograms, with no rot that was easlilly gained, but even now we can`t be totally dissapointed, outdoor is going okay, we had some cold and wet weather, but hey they are strong spicezz;)

Flowamasta, thanks man, indeed if i had topped them all the was a lesser chance of rot, and so i learn, i`m very busy trimming and my job is killing me too, a few more outdoor spots were found and that takes time and hard work too, but in the end i`m groing right.

I have some pics of two small budzz that dried allready and they shine, lso a microscope view is attached.

P1010677
P1010678
Wwxbb

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
how do you guys get them scope pics?...lookn good bro

flowamasta

flowamasta

Nice work Krasi! wow some of those trichs up top look nice and amber, yet there's some nice sparkly white trichs :) you have some variety due to the location temp related issues ;)
looks very tasty indeed, yummy :p

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey Krasi glad to hear that you have new spots for the outdoor that is very good, yesterday I found one spot and put one from random smoke it has the typical indica leaves and it's smell was so damn nice i can't wait till september she will be monster(i preflowered her at home to be sure she is a girl) at the moment i'm preforming the next girl for the outdoor for now hers top leaves are 11 i will update some pics after couple a days :)
And now for that 4 kilos maaaaannnn you are the PRO i can't imagine so much stuff all the best with your girls :P
P.T.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Beautiful bud shots Krasi! Congrats on the chop...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
How does she taste Krasi?

outwest

Krasi

Krasi

Tattoojim, thanks, i have an usb-microscope that takes pictures.

Flowamasta, thanks man, we had to take the plants down early, because of maintenance to the location, wich turned out to be not early enough because of the rot, there are some plants that have amber trichs, most of them are milky.

Pavka, thanks bro, outdoor weed alwyas tastes better, and it`s so adventurous, i hope you enjoy a great season with a big yield, yesterday we finished trimming, it`s almost dry and the scale showed 3.9kg, this will decrease slightly, but when i consider the amount of budz we lost to rot and fungus 5kg was in reach, looking back on this troubled round i can only be happy.

M.S.T, thank you, it was my pleassure:D

Shady, thanks man, hell of a round it was.

Outwest, i`ll give u a rain check on that, i suffer from laryngitis at the moment:confused:

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey Krasi Don't you worry about the loss it's still cool, wish you fast recovering :)
And can I ask you for an advice, what should I use for my outdoor plants i saw there was a lot of grasshoppers and other bugs, can you help me to prevent damage from them before is too late? Just to mention I don't want to use pesticide :confused:
Thank you and everybody who helps
P.T.

Krasi

Krasi

Does anyone have experience with the Turbo Klone cloningmachine, it`s aeroponic and seems to have great ratio of clones that root and look very healthy.
I have motherplants and clone plans, the only thing i need to know is can i transplant the clones into soil without damaging the roots?
Thanks in advance.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yes on the transplant bro...make a hole,lightly sit clone in the hole. then lightly cover the roots.
i would recomend a root stimulator for the first week..rapid start works fine

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Hey Krasi they are perfect can I ask you for the plants name they look the same as mine that i'm vegging right now, same kind of leaves with 9 to 11, soon I will transplant it at the secret garden :)
thanx P.T

Krasi

Krasi

Pavka, there are a few different strains, ADH47, New Dame Blanche, New Dame Blanche x Ierdbei, Afghan Kush special, Heribei and White Widow:D

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

awesome work krasi....those buds look wonderful welcome in my bong anyday of the week.....outdoor kick is off to a nice start to lets hope they look like monsters in a couple of months can't wait to see the progress!

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka, there are a few different strains, ADH47, New Dame Blanche, New Dame Blanche x Ierdbei, Afghan Kush special, Heribei and White Widow:D
That one on the 3rd picture :P sorry but mine is a gift from a friend and idn the name :) :D

Top Bottom